Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• May 2, 2010 1:17 PM PDT
    Started my Riders course Friday night, went back Saturday in the rain and storms, so only finished classroom and written test, and now have to wait until the 22nd and 23rd to go back and ride! UGHH!!! Other than that... dodging the flooded and washed out roads here in West TN!!
  • May 2, 2010 1:18 PM PDT
    Beautiful day in southern California. Should have went riding, instead I went to a new motorcycle swap meet in Lake Elsinore to sell some of my motorcycle hair wraps. Would have been great if people other than the vendors showed up. Oh well, there is always next time.
    • 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 1:52 PM PDT
    winger08 wrote...
    To cold to do much. Watched hockey and took mama out for our anniversery. 29 yrs married together 33 yrs. It has been real.

Congrats Merdith to you and the Missus; hope you got a nice present  ....LOL

• May 2, 2010 3:36 PM PDT
    Replanted all of my tomato plants that I am not likely to plant in the ground anytime soon. The weather here has been terrible so it's not a big deal the bikes in the shop. I am feeling sorry for my self and desperate to ride......I must need sun lol
    • 1066 posts
    May 2, 2010 4:35 PM PDT
    I put a lot of miles on the computer today. The weather just was'nt fit for anything outdoors.
    • 0 posts
    May 2, 2010 6:05 PM PDT
    I put on about 650 miles on the bike today, coming up the Oregon coast and helped a friend take his 2010 Roadglide custom out of a revine after it slid out from under him on a hard corner. He is fine but I figure 10K in damage to the bike.

• 19043 posts
    May 2, 2010 11:12 PM PDT
    On Saturday I enjoyed photographing a Hare Scramble Race day at the Blue Comet MC grounds. A fun day but a bit hot and humid. A lot of tired riders.

• 1780 posts
    May 4, 2010 2:48 AM PDT
    Well let's see ,,,,oh yea I uh, no didn't do that, well Hell I don't even remember.....hell getting old
  • May 4, 2010 2:59 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Well let's see ,,,,oh yea I uh, no didn't do that, well Hell I don't even remember.....hell getting old

Just remember to stay away from those open flames Dragon. We don't want you all singed up in June. You got a pretty good ride ahead of you to get to Kentucky.

• 467 posts
    May 4, 2010 3:58 AM PDT
    Okay, so Saturday it snowed all day, Sunday I got the scoot out and enjoyed 70 degree weather, and today I woke up to snow again!
  • May 4, 2010 4:15 AM PDT
     Step daughters car is recalled.    She has Things to do.    Dealer is only 1 mile away.  I will be taking it in for the recall.  Good PT walk home.   Grass will be dry so it can be mowed.  Car should be ready by then so the walk will be good exersize.    The recall is for a fuel pump replace so tank is empty by request of dealer so I will need to fuel to get home.    Supper will be ready by 5:00 for the Ladies.. Dishes and shower..
    • 1040 posts
    May 4, 2010 4:17 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
     Step daughters car is recalled.    She has Things to do.    Dealer is only 1 mile away.  I will be taking it in for the recall.  Good PT walk home.   Grass will be dry so it can be mowed.  Car should be ready by then so the walk will be good exersize.    The recall is for a fuel pump replace so tank is empty by request of dealer so I will need to fuel to get home.    Supper will be ready by 5:00 for the Ladies.. Dishes and shower..

Howard, and who said life sucks?...

• g
    May 4, 2010 8:02 AM PDT
    went for a ...............BLAST.............. YEEHAAAAAAAAA
    • 601 posts
    May 4, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    Holiday week-end here....went to see Josh Ritter in concert, great. Done about 300 miles on the bike, and basically got well sudsed for two days.
    • 19043 posts
    May 6, 2010 3:50 AM PDT
    Soooo it looks like people in Custer SD had some fun today??!!??

Taken from Crazy Horse webcam TODAY, no kidding.

• 467 posts
    May 6, 2010 3:57 AM PDT
    Yeah, I'm watching it snow out my window right now about 42 miles down the road from there.
  • May 6, 2010 6:22 AM PDT
    I am actaully going to go look at a few more bikes today as soon as I get off work. Still haven't decided what I am going to get, but I am actually having a lot of fun looking!
  • May 6, 2010 6:43 AM PDT
    met with the ceo of operations of my company today, that was fun, everybody walking on egg shells around this guy. only difference between him and me is the decimal point, so when he asked what was thought, i told him, with respect to his station of course, but my nose is not brown! the cool thing is without even trying, my 30 something boss has the lug print from my boots on his sack. gotta love corporate america! so now that the entertainment is over, i am going to go make some money!
    • 568 posts
    May 6, 2010 6:53 AM PDT
    i went through a pretty intense physiotherapy session - had them twice a week fer a month now - then i went ta visit me poor bike at the home shop where she's been looked after (i was sad)...
    then i came home and while i was multi-tasking i caught myself taking a few steps without the aid of the crutches fer the first time in 9 moons of crippleness.
    i mean, i still have a long time ta go but i can see a slight progress, and progress = good, right?!
    • 467 posts
    May 6, 2010 7:42 AM PDT
    Any progress= GREAT!!
    • 1780 posts
    May 6, 2010 7:55 AM PDT
    Laying under the craper trying to fix a leak..........damn fun
    Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    May 6, 2010 7:58 AM PDT
    Wow, funny you should say that. I had a toilet rust trough the bolts that hold it to the ring and it was just kind of sitting there ready to cause major problems. Got it fixed this morning, but I have a son that's a plumber, so all I had to do was make him lunch.
    • 1780 posts
    May 6, 2010 8:00 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Wow, funny you should say that. I had a toilet rust trough the bolts that hold it to the ring and it was just kind of sitting there ready to cause major problems. Got it fixed this morning, but I have a son that's a plumber, so all I had to do was make him lunch.

Never hurts to have a plumber in the family......because for sure one day you will need them.
    Have a safe dry day Lucky
    Dragon
    • 2072 posts
    May 6, 2010 9:21 AM PDT
    Just finished mowing the lawns, doin' all the trimmin' and weed spray. NOW we can play this weekend !!!!!
  • May 6, 2010 9:28 AM PDT
    hmmmm today. Went on base to try and salvage computer equipment. Total waste of time. Was informed the Navy is not going to rebuild the server farm I work out of, so looking now for work elsewhere. Came home fixed the John Deer, mowed the lawn. Worked the fence and gate that I'm moving/replacing. Drank mas beers and got sunburned. Talked to the ex about coming up this weekend to see my son who's on leave from the Army up with her and my daughter. May be taking off later this evening to get part way up to Michigan to make it up there to surprise my daughter and son by showing up at her high school soccer game tomorrow evening.

Took an AWESOME dump!!! Oh my gawd it felt good!!