Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 6:55 AM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    g wrote...
    she's to young for u dude ,hands off

Sister Ing is my sweetheart....She knows I her, besides, if  i tried to put my hands on her she might whip my ass....I don't like that idea ...LOL

You guys crack me up! I think she'd whip all our asses

Ing ~ all it took for me to throw mine away was to run... used to run cross country, long distance.... I quit I don't know how many times... unfortunately, I quit running when I should have quit the other!!! Here's a good incentive (besides them not being good for us...) I don't know about your local, but they are up to 9 bucks a pack out here! Oh yeah ~ you have to stand out in the street to smoke too... no closer than 25 feet to any building opening...

he can't help himself Greg; to much air up his skirt...kilt....
  • May 21, 2010 1:01 PM PDT
    ingababy wrote...
    Hey...I wanna good snuggle and home cookin". Can I come to your place Deb? Off to the gym... got 2 mi down to 26 min. Guess it's time to give up the smokes...

Ingrid, you know your welcome any time. You can even snuggle on the couch with me and the hounds after some home made strawberry shortcake!
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 1:10 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    ingababy wrote...
    Hey...I wanna good snuggle and home cookin". Can I come to your place Deb? Off to the gym... got 2 mi down to 26 min. Guess it's time to give up the smokes...

Ingrid, you know your welcome any time. You can even snuggle on the couch with me and the hounds after some home made strawberry shortcake!

Call me when ya'll are ready for the slumber party; I wanna snuggle too  

• 19031 posts
    May 22, 2010 12:13 AM PDT
    Let me add that Deb's strawberry Shortcake is the BEST, and I will let you wonder (dream) about the other stuff......
    • 1040 posts
    May 22, 2010 2:17 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Let me add that Deb's strawberry Shortcake is the BEST, and I will let you wonder (dream) about the other stuff......

• 1040 posts
    May 22, 2010 3:12 AM PDT
    Fixing to take the Walrus to his Jiu Jitsu class, then spend some of the day with the boys maybe rideing over towards Biloxi, then come home and clean the bike up really good for her trip to the Indy shop next Wedenesday. Everybody have a GREAT day and

BRO!!....I LIKE SHORTCAKE TOO...LOL
  • May 22, 2010 3:25 PM PDT
    today i cleaned up the bobber for a show tomorrow helped a buddy with 2 truck lodes of mulch then we changed the oil in his Harley and rotated the tires on my truck
    • 212 posts
    May 22, 2010 3:28 PM PDT
    I love strawberry shortcake Inga
  • May 23, 2010 12:35 AM PDT
    I love strawberry shortcake Inga

We had strawberry shortcake last night!!!!!
    More left over for tonight!!!
  • May 23, 2010 1:33 AM PDT
    Eggs, Bacon, Fruit, Fresh bisquettes and coffee. Sorry I forgot the homemade applebutter. Then to the SWM (Super Walmart) for grocery restock. The yard work is done and house is cleaned. The day is soon for fun..
  • May 23, 2010 2:01 AM PDT
    fxrdude, so glad to hear you still not smoking! Good on you my friend! You can and should do it to Inga:-)I am workin 7 days a week so I can pay for a little fun now and then!
    • 1066 posts
    May 23, 2010 4:59 AM PDT
    I'm sitting here on the couch with this Damned computer, because the Harley is in the shop for service and new rubber!!!
  • g
    May 23, 2010 6:05 AM PDT
    waz out with some gid pals on ma bike ,was great ,weather was no bad ,had a wee shower o rain on the way home though .but was a great day ..
  • May 28, 2010 12:36 PM PDT
    I rode over to my Dad's grave today to make sure there was a flag placed on his grave. My Father died 30yrs ago this coming Labor Day weekend, before Merchant Marines were awarded veteran status. He was a Merchant Marine during WW II and served throughout Europe and the Pacific Islands.
    • 1040 posts
    May 28, 2010 12:44 PM PDT
    Yes Deb, many Merchant Marines died in the 2nd big one as a result of attacks by enemy aircrft and naval vessels; our respect goes to your dad as well as all those who served beside him.
  • May 28, 2010 12:48 PM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    Yes Deb, many Merchant Marines died in the 2nd big one as a result of attacks by enemy aircrft and naval vessels; our respect goes to your dad as well as all those who served beside him.

Thank you Blaine.
  • May 28, 2010 1:25 PM PDT
    Rode to work this morning beautiful in the AM in Barrington then rode after work took the long way home then rode to see the grandkids playing at the beach had a cookout tonight with the kids then rode away for an early evening ride.
  • May 28, 2010 2:56 PM PDT
    today was a wash, didn't accomplish a whole hell of alot, tomorrow, going to work on the next project truck a little, and fix the a/c in my old beater, with mini-me right next to me!
    • 601 posts
    May 28, 2010 11:07 PM PDT
    was up for a job interview this morning, no problem gettting the job, meeting this afternoon about whether its a 3..6 or 9 month contract, money is good and conditions good...problem is...its in Latvia !!!! Now I got to get over the last hurdle, my wife Liz. I worked abroad for 16 years getting home for 1 week in 6 and in 2007 I finished and swore never to travel again, but work is tight in Ireland and maybe a 9 month contract will get me over the slump.....either which way she gets the bigger say, and no job in the world is worth a marriage....or my kneecaps.
    • 19031 posts
    May 29, 2010 1:13 AM PDT
    Was gonna take Rex to the local dealer for state inspection but too many Tstorms around. Not worth a two hour cleaning so I am playing here at my favorite Biker site.
  • May 29, 2010 1:22 AM PDT
    I'm headed to the car wash and Wal-Mart. Hate Wal-Mart,......I'll keep the phone handy incase there are some good photo ops.
    Oh, and there is a town wide yard sale today in Copake Falls. Town is awfully small though, sooo...., probably not too many to chose from. LOL
  • May 29, 2010 1:29 AM PDT
    8' picket fence for yard decoration and flower back ground to be made and put in then to a friends daughters graduation this evening. Getting rteady for a family yard BBQ picknic.
    • 5420 posts
    May 29, 2010 3:26 AM PDT
    Getting ready to ride up to Cook's Corner to meet Kimberely from Bikers Bling, and her riding group for lunch and a ride.  After that who knows!!!
  • g
    May 29, 2010 10:24 AM PDT
    i was out with ma wee girl hayley to see robin hood in the cinema ,had her out till 11pm ,she thaught she was great late night with her dad ,and tomorrow im off to cooper motorcyles in fife to look at some new bikes with a friend .
  • May 29, 2010 10:36 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    i was out with ma wee girl hayley to see robin hood in the cinema ,had her out till 11pm ,she thaught she was great late night with her dad ,and tomorrow im off to cooper motorcyles in fife to look at some new bikes with a friend .

Aye G!

Pleased te hear ye be goin to Cooper Motorycles... got to be in me lineage somewhere... after we quit makin barrel staves ;-)

Was thinkin about ya whilst playin Tir Nan Og on me fiddle...
    Best to hear you were off with Haley ~ I'm sure you two enjoyed it

Take care and talk with ya soon!

Coop (aka: BlackPearl)