Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• 1780 posts
    May 6, 2010 9:57 AM PDT
    hambone wrote...
    hmmmm today. Went on base to try and salvage computer equipment. Total waste of time. Was informed the Navy is not going to rebuild the server farm I work out of, so looking now for work elsewhere. Came home fixed the John Deer, mowed the lawn. Worked the fence and gate that I'm moving/replacing. Drank mas beers and got sunburned. Talked to the ex about coming up this weekend to see my son who's on leave from the Army up with her and my daughter. May be taking off later this evening to get part way up to Michigan to make it up there to surprise my daughter and son by showing up at her high school soccer game tomorrow evening.

Took an AWESOME dump!!! Oh my gawd it felt good!!

Hambone and only Hambone would let us know of his bowel Movements!!!!!...lol
    Dragon

• 601 posts
    May 6, 2010 10:09 AM PDT
    enjoy yourself Hambone..........just don't go tellin' your daughter about that dump, surprise too many !!!
  • May 6, 2010 2:38 PM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    i went through a pretty intense physiotherapy session - had them twice a week fer a month now - then i went ta visit me poor bike at the home shop where she's been looked after (i was sad)...
    then i came home and while i was multi-tasking i caught myself taking a few steps without the aid of the crutches fer the first time in 9 moons of crippleness.
    i mean, i still have a long time ta go but i can see a slight progress, and progress = good, right?!

Wow Ezzy, that's great! Congratulations, how wonderful! 
  • May 6, 2010 3:02 PM PDT
    Thats a nice HOLE there!
  • May 6, 2010 11:48 PM PDT
    Enumerating, enumerating, enumerating! Then Rex will be here this afternoon and he'll ride me to pick up my bike. Finally!!! I'm back on the road this afternoon with new tires, blinkers are working again and my brakes are adjusted. I'm going riding!!
  • May 7, 2010 12:50 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Enumerating, enumerating, enumerating! Then Rex will be here this afternoon and he'll ride me to pick up my bike. Finally!!! I'm back on the road this afternoon with new tires, blinkers are working again and my brakes are adjusted. I'm going riding!!
     I don't believe The Man will need to "Ride" or entice you to go pick up your ride.  I believe it will be more like the "Puppy that wants attention" at ones feet .   Circleing and yipping, wiggling and jumping with excitment.
    • 1040 posts
    May 7, 2010 1:10 AM PDT
    Deb, when Rex gets there tell him your tires have defects in them and ya have to take em back for new ones and you would appreciate him putting the new ones back on for ya   
    • 5419 posts
    May 7, 2010 1:24 AM PDT
    Starting work early this morning so I can take the afternoon off. Gonna get a short ride in - for business though - and then go racing with my son.
    • 1040 posts
    May 7, 2010 1:37 AM PDT
    Fixin to throw a leg as dragon would say and ride down and get my "CF" and "Biker's for A Safer Society Patch" sewn on my vest. Maybe ride across the Bay and enjoy the 80 degree weather...Everybody have a fun safe day.
    • 1364 posts
    May 7, 2010 4:14 AM PDT
    Deener and I played hookey today, Sunny and clear, Finally... Going for a ride, Then going to enjoy a little Rock & Roll... Sick Puppies, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, and Nickelbackin the Tacoma Dome
  • May 10, 2010 2:56 PM PDT
    Still on my trip to all the big events this month - so far I've been to Thunder in the Valley in Maggie Valley,NC - Cherokee Rally in Cherokee,NC - Cherohala skyway to TN - Thunder on the Beach in Panama City Beach,FL. and New Orleans Bike week in New Orleans,LA - Right now I'm in Baton Rouge visiting the grandkids and my son then heading to Memphis,TN to see Graceland before heading back to NE Indiana and home.
    Have over 2000 miles on the bike and have hit bad weather only once the whole time. Looking foreward to getting home so I can start planning for some local events coming up this summer.
    • 1066 posts
    May 10, 2010 3:58 PM PDT
    Hopped on the LowRider and went to breakfast like every other morning. Retirement does have its perks. Took mom to the Dr. and back home. Got all the lawn mowed before the monsoon starts again. Finished the day out working on the bike. I guess any day that starts with bike, and ends with bike, is a really good day
    • 19007 posts
    May 10, 2010 11:22 PM PDT
    Yesterday I rode back from Sidetracks place in Copake Falls NY. 223 miles on a chilly day. Started out at 46 degrees and finally warmed up to around 60 by the time I got home. A good day to ride, and Ron, No Chaps! But I did have long Johns under the jeans.
    • 5419 posts
    May 11, 2010 1:40 AM PDT
    Sounds like a good day Mike, and you're right at 46 I would have been wearing long johns and chaps. Yes I am spoiled by the So Cal whether, and damn proud of it
    • 834 posts
    May 12, 2010 5:55 AM PDT
    Got the day off today. Did a little work around the house and now I am off for a ride!!!
  • g
    May 12, 2010 6:02 AM PDT
    i phoned dragon .......what a dude .lol.
  • g
    May 12, 2010 6:03 AM PDT
    also tryed to phone frxdude ...he wid no awnser the phone ,lol
  • May 12, 2010 6:41 AM PDT
    The missus goes to work and I GIT to work. Either inside or outside, there's always something needs done!
    • 1780 posts
    May 12, 2010 7:18 AM PDT
    I spoke to g on the phone....coolest accent ever heard, hell I even understood most of what he said...LOL
    Great Guy
    Dragon
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:30 AM PDT
    i did try out my english for u ,lol
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:31 AM PDT
    if i spoke the way i normally do u would not have a clue what i was saying ..lol
  • May 12, 2010 7:36 AM PDT
    I'm jealous!!!
    I just got done having a physical and drug test for my new job. Now I'm sitting with a pile of bills trying to decide what gets paid and what doesn't.
    Later I head to the diner to meet up with a group I have dinner with every Wednesday night. We are real exciting. Hopefully it will stop raining and I'll take the bike. And I will wear my chaps Rex. Its a bit chilly and damp so I'll like having that extra layer.
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:38 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    I'm jealous!!!
    I just got done having a physical and drug test for my new job. Now I'm sitting with a pile of bills trying to decide what gets paid and what doesn't.
    Later I head to the diner to meet up with a group I have dinner with every Wednesday night. We are real exciting. Hopefully it will stop raining and I'll take the bike. And I will wear my chaps Rex. Its a bit chilly and damp so I'll like having that extra layer.

ahhhh ,u want me to phone u to ,lol
  • May 12, 2010 7:40 AM PDT
    YES!!! And why not??? Other than the over seas rates.
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:43 AM PDT
    pm me ur number then ,i use ma works phone ..lol