Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• 19034 posts
    June 19, 2010 11:26 AM PDT
    Did all I planned to do. Had a great Pocono Mountain ride and now the chicken is in the marinade. Uummhh Chicken!
    • 1161 posts
    June 19, 2010 11:28 AM PDT
    For the last three days been helping my dad put in a addition to his drive way but he called it off because two of us doing all the work is a not a good idea with my back and his wrists and hands.  But we did get a good start on it ( He is calling a contractor to do it he said F it..... 
    • 19034 posts
    June 19, 2010 11:40 AM PDT
    Seakers wrote...
    For the last three days been helping my dad put in a addition to his drive way but he called it off because two of us doing all the work is a not a good idea with my back and his wrists and hands.  But we did get a good start on it ( He is calling a contractor to do it he said F it..... 

Sounds like a smart man Seakers...

• June 20, 2010 2:20 AM PDT
    Gonna take the sidecar rig to church this morning - the boss got up and asked if it was nice enough to ride to church. We go across the TX line to a small country church, about 20 miles. I think I created a monster.
  • June 20, 2010 3:35 AM PDT
    "Cruiser"....  You will be sorely missed. "Northpole"... Enjoy it. Revel in it and be very happy about it. You may have created a "Monster" but, at least yer doing something together that you enjoy...
    • 467 posts
    June 20, 2010 9:21 AM PDT
    Just got back from our first camping trip of the year--Sand Creek was beautiful! The lightning bugs were out, The creek was high but slow moving, the company was great! Now I can't wait for the Thermopolis Fun Run next weekend!
    • 413 posts
    June 20, 2010 9:41 AM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...
    Just got back from our first camping trip of the year--Sand Creek was beautiful! The lightning bugs were out, The creek was high but slow moving, the company was great! Now I can't wait for the Thermopolis Fun Run next weekend!

Glad ya had fun...any pics? Lightning bugs need love too...LOL

• 413 posts
    June 20, 2010 9:44 AM PDT
    I'm still smarting from Peanut stripping out left rear turn signal...Just found it when getting ready to go for a ride...could eat nails and crap razor blades right now I'm so teed.
  • June 20, 2010 11:52 AM PDT
    You are gonna be able to make it work.... Right???
    • 413 posts
    June 20, 2010 11:55 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    You are gonna be able to make it work.... Right???

yea, nothing a little duct tape won't fix till I get another....It don't stop plans

• 413 posts
    June 20, 2010 1:21 PM PDT
    Duct Tape did the trick; took James and Peanut out for rides of about 30 minutes each. James is a good BSR but Peanut still scares me on the back so I try and stay the back roads with him. Doing 60 with him on and my ass is sucking seat leather while he's hollaring, Faster Pop, Faster Pop." Geeesh son, I'm gonna slow down fer yer ass if anything....LOL....We had fun
  • June 22, 2010 1:36 PM PDT
    The car needs to have oil, oil filter, air filter sparkplugs and ignition wires changed. Plugs and wires are OE. Love the new technology. 145,000 miles on 05 Impala 3400. Uses no oil between changes. 8500 miles on 5/30 Mobil 1 (100 miles a day). Plugs and wires just because. Still running 28 mpg. Glad I have a shade tree. Just may wash it too if I can stay cool. calling for 99 today.

Done for the day and beat the 3:00 heat.  Cold shower and Iced Tea cooler.   
    • 1509 posts
    June 22, 2010 2:06 PM PDT
    Trying to finish moving in
    Working 6p to 6a
    Pissedoff at mother fricken nature for not sure weather she wants to rain or be real humid or storm or not.
    Wondering where adventure girl is today.

There we go a new game basedon the old game where's waldo.

Where's Adventure girl. Cloest guess gets some special.