Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• g
    May 12, 2010 7:54 AM PDT
    lol..a wont have a job the morn ..lol
  • g
    May 12, 2010 7:57 AM PDT
    love u guys ...great
  • May 12, 2010 7:57 AM PDT
    I'm not jealous anymore!
    was fun G.
  • g
    May 12, 2010 8:00 AM PDT
    better than sex !!
  • May 12, 2010 8:08 AM PDT
    Well..........if you say so........?
  • g
    May 12, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    lol..
    • 1040 posts
    May 12, 2010 9:21 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    I spoke to g on the phone....coolest accent ever heard, hell I even understood most of what he said...LOL
    Great Guy
    Dragon

g, me, or both musta been drinking the day he called me; I do think I understood about a half of every third word and when saying good by he said something about "Send more sheep?  

Hey g, no worries man if ya loose your job; ya can always move to Greece; their economy be good bro 
    • 0 posts
    May 12, 2010 10:08 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    better than sex !!

While I will admit that Deb is easy on the eyes, If you think talking to her on the Phone is better than sex, You are doing it wrong...  LOL

• May 12, 2010 10:10 AM PDT
    What is it with G and the sheep? He mentioned sheep to me today when I was on the phone with him too. We're going to have to do something about this obsession of his. LOL
    • 568 posts
    May 12, 2010 10:38 AM PDT
    yeah, try ta talk him into appreciating goats instead! LOL
  • May 12, 2010 2:39 PM PDT
    GaryTJ wrote...
    g wrote...
    better than sex !!

While I will admit that Deb is easy on the eyes, If you think talking to her on the Phone is better than sex, You are doing it wrong...  LOL

You don't know what we talked about.....LOL
  • g
    May 12, 2010 6:41 PM PDT
    aah ha ,see all the things u said ...lol
    • 1040 posts
    May 13, 2010 5:20 AM PDT

Talked to badinfluence (Brother Derek) and had a nice conversation...A good man he is.

Then talked to sidetrack (Sister Deb) and apologised to her for my stooooooooooopity. She was as expected the sweetheart I thought she would be....A great gal.

Then went on a little ride out to Dauphin Island, on the way kept singing this song in my head for some strange reason....Everyone have a good day

• g
    May 13, 2010 5:25 AM PDT
    ffs ..pish
    • 1040 posts
    May 13, 2010 5:32 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    ffs ..pish

g, what is ffs..pish; or should I ask   

• g
    May 13, 2010 5:52 AM PDT
    for **** sake ....shite ..lol
    • 63 posts
    May 13, 2010 5:53 AM PDT
    Working most of the day, then hopefully I can get out on the bike for the evening festivities. There has to be a bike night somewhere around here on a Thursday.
    • 1040 posts
    May 13, 2010 6:01 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    for **** sake ....shite ..lol

Whew!!! For a second there I thought maybe it was something like................... Free Feckin Sheep.....Stooooopid...
  • g
    May 13, 2010 6:10 AM PDT
    no luck dude ..lol
    • 19037 posts
    May 13, 2010 6:56 AM PDT
    Gonna take Rex and cameras out to grandson's T Ball game. Lookin forward to it!
  • May 13, 2010 7:53 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...

Talked to badinfluence (Brother Derek) and had a nice conversation...A good man he is.

Then talked to sidetrack (Sister Deb) and apologised to her for my stooooooooooopity. She was as expected the sweetheart I thought she would be....A great gal.

Then went on a little ride out to Dauphin Island, on the way kept singing this song in my head for some strange reason....Everyone have a good day

Twas not stoooooooooopity, just a bit of a misunderstanding! 
    your a nice man Blaine and glad to have you as a friend.

hope you had a good ride.

• May 13, 2010 7:55 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Gonna take Rex and cameras out to grandson's T Ball game. Lookin forward to it!

Sounds like a fun time, wish I could be there to go also. Say hello to everyone for me.
  • May 13, 2010 7:56 AM PDT
    I just got home from working with my little cranky old man, now I'm taking the hounds out for a walk and then I'm going for a ride! YEE HAA!!!
    • 212 posts
    May 15, 2010 9:23 AM PDT
    Rained out poker run and parade, so went to gun show. Now that as fun.
    • 1040 posts
    May 15, 2010 9:39 AM PDT
    Got up this moring took the boys to their MA Instructors to go to tournament. Came home; put bleeder valves on brake calipers and took a ride for a couple hours thinking I had to be back by 4 to be here for boys. Just got a call; they won't be back till 9 tonight...Crap; guess I gotta go ride some more....See ya