Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• 1040 posts
    May 16, 2010 12:09 AM PDT
    Woke up to heavy rain this morning  So I guess its me and the boys in the house most of the day  .........................
    • 568 posts
    May 16, 2010 12:22 AM PDT
    ah dude, sorry ta hear... 'least ya seems ta have had a good ride yesterday, unlike some of us.
    i spend me days playin wid the 'puter, doin the physio, and tryin ta handle me moods... have PMS (Parked Motorsickle Syndrome), and sometimes i just feels too sorry fer my lot.
    but yis here @ CF seem a good bunch, and more often than not yis succeed in cheering me up.
    ride hard & stay safe all
    ez
  • May 16, 2010 12:29 AM PDT
    Sun is shining bright here today and NO wind. Yesterday wind was lowing hard with gusts up to 50 miles and hour. So, bike stayed in the garage. Today my buddy Steve (Dudeman) is coming down from Pittsfield Ma., and we are headed to Litchfield, Ct for Blessing of the Bikes at Lourd's Shrine. Beautiful ride, to a beautiful spot. Should be a good day.
    • 1040 posts
    May 16, 2010 12:29 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    ah dude, sorry ta hear... 'least ya seems ta have had a good ride yesterday, unlike some of us.
    i spend me days playin wid the 'puter, doin the physio, and tryin ta handle me moods... have PMS (Parked Motorsickle Syndrome), and sometimes i just feels too sorry fer my lot.
    but yis here @ CF seem a good bunch, and more often than not yis succeed in cheering me up.
    ride hard & stay safe all
    ez

No complaints Bro. It is what it is, we take what we got and make good with it  Hope 'n' ya get them legs wrapped around soon and holding on. We all have our days of self pity here and there; then I always think of g and realise how lucky I am         
    • 1040 posts
    May 16, 2010 12:32 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Sun is shining bright here today and NO wind. Yesterday wind was lowing hard with gusts up to 50 miles and hour. So, bike stayed in the garage. Today my buddy Steve (Dudeman) is coming down from Pittsfield Ma., and we are headed to Litchfield, Ct for Blessing of the Bikes at Lourd's Shrine. Beautiful ride, to a beautiful spot. Should be a good day.

Have fun and be safe Deb
  • May 16, 2010 12:33 AM PDT
    Thanks Blaine!!!
    • 568 posts
    May 16, 2010 12:55 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    No complaints Bro. It is what it is, we take what we got and make good with it  Hope 'n' ya get them legs wrapped around soon and holding on. We all have our days of self pity here and there; then I always think of g and realise how lucky I am         

ya fecker!!!.... the man g seems ta be in a happy enuff place most of the time thou... dunno if it's the medication or if he's just a 'natural' LOL 

• May 16, 2010 1:06 AM PDT
    Deb~ Have a Great ride!!!! I made my bed. Doing laundry. Heading to the gym at some point today. Have to clean garage(4 bays) that I live over as trade for keeping my bike here... Wee bit cranky. I want what I want and I wanted it yesterday!! Waaaaahhhh. Grateful for another day to find a new way to just keep working it out.
    • 1040 posts
    May 16, 2010 1:07 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...

ya fecker!!!.... the man g seems ta be in a happy enuff place most of the time thou... dunno if it's the medication or if he's just a 'natural' LOL 

g....goofy....Naturally goofy   Can always count on the fecker to keep ya smilin 

• 19043 posts
    May 16, 2010 1:25 AM PDT
    Deb, have a great ride, wish I could be there...
    Blaine Stay dry my friend...
    Ezzy, cheer up you Italian Irishman, in time this will be but a memory...
    Inga, when you are done those four garages I have one that needs attention...
    Hopefully I will be with my friend Alien, riding along with him on his first ride after hip replacement.
    • 1040 posts
    May 16, 2010 3:52 AM PDT
    Raining like a double cunted cow pissin on a flat rock here.

Mike, how longs Alien been off his bike from the time he had his hip replacement?

• May 16, 2010 4:13 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...

Mike, how longs Alien been off his bike from the time he had his hip replacement?

starting here again! sun was shining, all was good, then the wind stopped, then the birds stopped chirping, gonna be a frog choker!badinfluence
    • 568 posts
    May 16, 2010 4:16 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...

nice image dude!! LOL

@ Rex: thanx fer the thumbs up, man!

• 568 posts
    May 16, 2010 4:18 AM PDT
    looks like we has sent all our rain ta there... mhuuaaaahhrrh!!!
  • May 16, 2010 4:21 AM PDT
    was looking out the door and saw one of the cats running through the yard, trying to dodge these golf ball sized raindrops, and watched it get pegged in the head by one. priceless!badinfluence
    • 1040 posts
    May 16, 2010 4:22 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...

nice image dude!! LOL

@ Rex: thanx fer the thumbs up, man!

ezz, wuz gonna say a double cunted sheep, but I didn't want g to get maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad at me talking bout his wimmins

• 1 posts
    May 16, 2010 4:38 AM PDT
    Attended local Blessing of the Bikes and now it's time to ge ready for work.
    • 5420 posts
    May 16, 2010 6:47 AM PDT
    Had a great ride yesterday, just Laura and I. We headed south about 9am, stopping at the Oceanside Harbor for some coffee, and just walked around the harbor looking at the fishing boats and checking out some of the shops. From there we headed over to the May Ride at Biggs HD. We didn't do the ride, but enjoyed the vendors, music and other stuff going on. We did run into Mark007 (a CycleFish member) and got to meet him and his son. It is always great to hear "hey aren't you Lucky from CycleFish".

After hanging out there a bit, we headed back north on Old Highway 395 and of course stopped in at the
    Rainbow Oaks Restaurant, for a cold beer and a snack. After saying hi to the owners, Jonell and Duke, and meeting a couple of the locals, we were back on the road.

From there we road through Lake Elsinore and then up and over the Ortega Highway and back home. What a great day. I love riding with our friends, but every now and then it is really nice to just get out with just the two of us.
    • 601 posts
    May 16, 2010 6:53 AM PDT
    put up 500 miles today over the mountains, me and four pals struck out at dawn, Cold but dry done 150 before breakfast, at speed, while the shades were asleep. Great weather all day, up in the 70's fantastic spin on some great twisty hilly roads, just back now and totally wrecked..one of the boys is gone for a few slabs of beer and a chinese take out..........so its time to chill out kick back and party. Have to say ...life is good, and this is what its all about, live it 'cos its no rehearsal, biker killed today near where we were riding...may he rest in peace.
  • g
    May 16, 2010 7:04 AM PDT
    had a GREAT blast the day ,waz out with a few gid guys from aberdeen and we went to ballater to meet some fife guys .waz ace ,the sun waz out all day and the roads were full o bikes , WHEN U OUT BLAINE ,lol
  • May 16, 2010 7:31 AM PDT
    Off the first tee at 0702, double cheese burger and onion rings at 1120 with a pitcher of Yuengling...watching the Valero Open at the moment. Did a couple of hours on the road around the beach yesterday. Week ends are tough. Going out in a little while and watch the wife mow the lawn.
    • 2072 posts
    May 16, 2010 7:41 AM PDT
    Had to work on the "Honey Do" list today. Plus, wash my truck and Mama's convertible. Now gonna go some work on the camping trailer to get it ready for four days of camping Memorial Day !!!!! MIGHT get a ride in this evening for a few miles.
    • 19043 posts
    May 17, 2010 1:12 AM PDT
    Dude, Alien had his replacement done in February, One joint replaced and one fixed. He did good as I knew he would. He has been riding since he was 16 and is now in mid fifties. We put about 100 easy miles under our bikes. Was a great day with one of my best life long friends.

• g
    May 17, 2010 6:03 AM PDT
    look s like a great guy rex .
  • May 17, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    Must be feeling much better. Glad to see him smiling!