Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• 1040 posts
    May 18, 2010 12:03 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Dude, Alien had his replacement done in February, One joint replaced and one fixed. He did good as I knew he would. He has been riding since he was 16 and is now in mid fifties. We put about 100 easy miles under our bikes. Was a great day with one of my best life long friends.

Glad ya had fun and Alien finally got ta ride with his new hips. Sounds like he did his rehab as needed and all is good. Having had two hips totally replaced I know how he feels. Bet he'll be as good as new if not better with a bit more time to recoup and build strength in those joints. Good for him 

• 1040 posts
    May 18, 2010 12:05 AM PDT
    Looks like rain today, need to go to lowes for some wood screws to fix my fence. Everybody be safe and have a GREAT day today.
  • May 18, 2010 12:51 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    Looks like rain today, need to go to lowes for some wood screws to fix my fence. Everybody be safe and have a GREAT day today.
    Are you actually going to screw you fence in the rain???    You got a roof on the shed could screw in the shed and stay dry...
    • 1040 posts
    May 18, 2010 1:38 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    Are you actually going to screw you fence in the rain???    You got a roof on the shed could screw in the shed and stay dry...

LOL....It's acyually sunny out so get to screw in the sunshine today; just hope nobody see's me and calls the law...

• 19037 posts
    May 18, 2010 2:02 AM PDT
    Raining here too. Gonna go get some good cigars, a bottle of Gentleman Jack. Then sip and smoke...
  • May 18, 2010 9:01 AM PDT
    cold and raining so got the new voltage regulator on the bobber, now i have lights
  • May 18, 2010 9:08 AM PDT
    I just woke up. Came home from work, curled up on the couch with the hounds and slept for about 5 hrs. Raining here today too. A good day for sleeping on the couch with the dogs. Tea water is on and an apple cinnamon muffin is talking to me.
  • May 18, 2010 9:14 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    I just woke up. Came home from work, curled up on the couch with the hounds and slept for about 5 hrs. Raining here today too. A good day for sleeping on the couch with the dogs. Tea water is on and an apple cinnamon muffin is talking to me.

Can't beat a good snuggle and home cookin
  • May 18, 2010 10:45 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

How true Howard! I wished I lived near you though so I could feast on one of your home cooked meals. I had left over frozen raviloi when I got home and a store baked muffin when I got up this evening. No baking for me these days, some how I blew up my oven and I can't seem to get it to work any more. Good thing I finally broke down and got a microwave.
    • 6 posts
    May 18, 2010 10:58 AM PDT
    Yeah, I'm just about tired of the rain here, too. It's been pretty much nonstop for almost two weeks. I guess Thursday is supposed to hit the 80's and sunny, so I'll probably do a little riding then; maybe get some new pics taken of the bike, since I've made some changes. Till then.... well, I'm on the internet. Going nuts. Think I should put the Hawk up for bike of the month lol?
    • 19037 posts
    May 20, 2010 11:52 PM PDT
    Looks like a good riding day here today and for the next 4 days. I think I will head up to Copake Falls NY. Even if I have to wear a helmet.
  • May 20, 2010 11:59 PM PDT
    Small price to pay........text me when you think your getting off the highway, maybe I'll meet you in Jackson Corners if I'm out of work on time.
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 12:02 AM PDT
     You two get a room

ya'll enjoy your weekend
  • May 21, 2010 12:24 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
     You two get a room

ya'll enjoy your weekend

Got a BIG house!!! Lots of rooms........
    • 1 posts
    May 21, 2010 4:03 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
     You two get a room

ya'll enjoy your weekend

Got a BIG house!!! Lots of rooms........

• g
    May 21, 2010 4:14 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

AYE U CAN !!....good sex in the afternoon with a fit bird .....then maybe some home cooking .
    • 1364 posts
    May 21, 2010 4:30 AM PDT
    Deener and I are going to meet HDBEECH tonight for dinner and drinks and more drinks....
  • May 21, 2010 4:34 AM PDT
    Hey...I wanna good snuggle and home cookin". Can I come to your place Deb? Off to the gym... got 2 mi down to 26 min. Guess it's time to give up the smokes...
  • g
    May 21, 2010 6:06 AM PDT
    u can come to mine inga ,........pay ur own flight thought .stuff that .
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 6:25 AM PDT
    ingababy wrote...
    Hey...I wanna good snuggle and home cookin". Can I come to your place Deb? Off to the gym... got 2 mi down to 26 min. Guess it's time to give up the smokes...

Good going Sister Ing...quit the smokes and you'll get it down to 20 minutes for sure. Along time ago when I was young and full of shit, piss, and vinigar aas a young marine I had the three mile run down to 19:20 = 6:40 mile and that was smokeing; might woulda had it bettert han that if not for the smokes. I loved to run, there were alays people faster than me but running was in a way for me like rideing is today; a great sense of freedom. Now with two fake hips and a fat ass, I can't run across the street I'm soooooooooooooo out of shape. Used to run it seems like almost as much as Forrest Gump...LOL, before going to work, during lunch, and after work. I'm not saying to run that much, but don't let things get ya that ya stop your natural routine; stay at it without overdoing it.....besides...I have visions in my head of ya running in tight short shorts and your cowboy boots.....

to ya sister Ing
  • g
    May 21, 2010 6:27 AM PDT
    frigin PERV ,lol
  • g
    May 21, 2010 6:28 AM PDT
    she's to young for u dude ,hands off
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 6:31 AM PDT
    g wrote...

Sister Ing is my sweetheart....She knows I her, besides, if  i tried to put my hands on her she might whip my ass....I don't like that idea ...LOL

• g
    May 21, 2010 6:34 AM PDT
    she can whip mine then .
  • May 21, 2010 6:40 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    g wrote...

Sister Ing is my sweetheart....She knows I her, besides, if  i tried to put my hands on her she might whip my ass....I don't like that idea ...LOL

You guys crack me up! I think she'd whip all our asses

Ing ~ all it took for me to throw mine away was to run... used to run cross country, long distance.... I quit I don't know how many times... unfortunately, I quit running when I should have quit the other!!! Here's a good incentive (besides them not being good for us...) I don't know about your local, but they are up to 9 bucks a pack out here! Oh yeah ~ you have to stand out in the street to smoke too... no closer than 25 feet to any building opening...