Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• g
    May 29, 2010 6:50 PM PDT
    lol,u have ur finger's in a few pie's my friend ..................lol
  • May 30, 2010 2:40 PM PDT
    just finished a new dimensional graphic for the bobber the reaper does have red led lights in the eyes and a clear led in the crystal ball but they dont show up to well in these pics
  • May 30, 2010 3:03 PM PDT
    Had a friend over who write mystery novels and got to hear part of her next book. Had fried chicken and potato salad and I made corn muffins with cumin and green chillies and hobamero cheese and sharp cheddar cheese in them YUM! Just a great day for visiting and good friends and good food. Hope ya all had a great day too!
  • May 30, 2010 3:06 PM PDT
    bullmoose wrote...
    just finished a new dimensional graphic for the bobber the reaper does have red led lights in the eyes and a clear led in the crystal ball but they dont show up to well in these pics

Wow! Looks great to me saw lights. In the dark would be good to but showed up. Great graphics.

• 1040 posts
    May 30, 2010 3:50 PM PDT
    Suzithetailor wrote...
    Had a friend over who write mystery novels and got to hear part of her next book. Had fried chicken and potato salad and I made corn muffins with cumin and green chillies and hobamero cheese and sharp cheddar cheese in them YUM! Just a great day for visiting and good friends and good food. Hope ya all had a great day too!

Allright now; your starting to make me mad...did ya save any for me?.................................................................................
  • May 30, 2010 3:58 PM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    Suzithetailor wrote...

Allright now; your starting to make me mad...did ya save any for me?.................................................................................

Sorry we porked out and had big bellies full of great grub. But if ya are ever in my neck of the woods give a holler and I'll whip ya up some.

• 1040 posts
    May 30, 2010 4:05 PM PDT
    Suzithetailor wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    Suzithetailor wrote...

Sorry we porked out and had big bellies full of great grub. But if ya are ever in my neck of the woods give a holler and I'll whip ya up some.

OK, don't be a tease now, cause I'll sure take ya up on it......

• 568 posts
    May 31, 2010 12:33 AM PDT
    bullmoose wrote...

jeeebus bullmoose, that gorgeous... what ya use fer sculpting?! is it metal, or other?!

i know somebody else in here that will like that a lot! that rite, Dyna?!
  • May 31, 2010 12:47 AM PDT
    Bullmoose, What an artist you are!! Beautiful!!!!!
  • May 31, 2010 12:50 AM PDT
    I'm hanging with my guy drinking coffee getting ready to spend the day with friends. Yesterday we took a great ride through the Pennsylvania countryside.
    • 19040 posts
    May 31, 2010 12:54 AM PDT
    Yeah, what she said!!! And Moose, WOW. I would like to apply my skills to photographing that.
    • 1780 posts
    May 31, 2010 2:25 AM PDT
    Got to get the grass mowed first, and then some riding to complete the day.
    Dragon
  • May 31, 2010 2:50 AM PDT
    thanks guys i first sculpt out of clay than make a mold of that than fill it with a 2 part epoxy insert the led lights before the epoxy sets up and remove from the mold just before it is all set and put it on the bike so it takes the shape
    • 119 posts
    May 31, 2010 4:58 AM PDT
    Rode and had a great breakfest, mowed yard, giving ms sky as much trouble as i can, going for a ride after while.
    • 5420 posts
    May 31, 2010 7:27 AM PDT
    Took a short ride this morning...Now I am doing absoutely nothing!!!

• May 31, 2010 8:05 AM PDT
    Just returned from 450 miles on the Electra-Glide. Went over to Ray and Carol's and then on to Luray Caverns in Virginia. Crossed over SkyLine drive on the way back. It's been blistering hot here! 93 degrees here today. All in all, we had a good weekend with lots of riding. Y'all stay cool and keep hydrated. By the way guys, Beer dehydrates you! Doesn't matter how cold it is! Sarge...
  • June 1, 2010 12:44 AM PDT
    I decided to stay an extra day with Rex. Soooo..............I'm having a good time!!!!
  • g
    June 1, 2010 12:47 AM PDT
    lies ,how much he pay you ......lol
    • 190 posts
    June 1, 2010 11:37 AM PDT
    I ****** LOVE YA, MAN !!!! AND LIL PEANUT MY ACE IN THE HOLE LIL DUDE!!!!!
    • 1040 posts
    June 1, 2010 2:04 PM PDT
    SingSing wrote...
    I ****** LOVE YA, MAN !!!! AND LIL PEANUT MY ACE IN THE HOLE LIL DUDE!!!!!

Right back at ya Bro; lil nut will be happy to hear MrSing is back  
  • g
    June 1, 2010 6:42 PM PDT
    sing .................u ***** far u been ???
  • June 1, 2010 11:49 PM PDT
    I'm headed home this morning. Back to reality! But, when I get home I'll be getting ready for AdventureGirl's visit when she starts her road trip for the summer. Her 1st stop is my place in NY.
  • June 2, 2010 12:21 AM PDT
    You two in the same place at the same time? Trouble's afoot.... Two Female Heads are far more dangerous than one!
    • 1040 posts
    June 2, 2010 12:53 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    You two in the same place at the same time? Trouble's afoot.... Two Female Heads are far more dangerous than one!

LMAO!

getting ready to take the Walrus to wally world; he saved his money for a new bicycle. Will probably be his last one since he gets his motorcycle liscense next summer..............
  • June 2, 2010 6:37 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...

Oh, your worried now??? Just wait till we all get to Bowling Green!!! How many women of CF will be together in one place at one time??? Several female heads will be together for a few days. Now that's something to  be concerned about!!!   LMAO
    Don't worry Sarge, we'll be gentle. (maybe)