Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• June 2, 2010 6:54 AM PDT
    Deb and Buffy together first night, hens cackle and laugh to be heard maybe clear to Tx. Just like little girl pj party...Just a warmup for BG..
  • June 2, 2010 7:03 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    Deb and Buffy together first night, hens cackle and laugh to be heard maybe clear to Tx. Just like little girl pj party...Just a warmup for BG..

I can see us up late into the night with sore sides and aching jaws from so much laughter going on!!! Its going to be a hoot!!!
  • June 2, 2010 7:57 AM PDT
    Shoot Howard... I'll probably be able to hear them clear down here in Delaware....
    • 1 posts
    June 2, 2010 11:20 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    hgsc90 wrote...

I can see us up late into the night with sore sides and aching jaws from so much laughter going on!!! Its going to be a hoot!!!

You're right Howard....it's only a warm up for BG.  Then there will be more of us.  
    • 19004 posts
    June 5, 2010 10:32 PM PDT
    Little do they know I put a spy camera on the wall HAAAHHAAAAHHHAA!!!

I will be assisting with security today for the Friends of the Forgotten 20th annual "Ride for Freedom" today. I am proud to say I was one of the original members waaayyyy back in 1990 of this group. Still keepin' the Vigil for POW-MIAs.
    • 910 posts
    June 6, 2010 1:41 AM PDT
    So here is my question: Did you hear us in Delaware and Texas last night? *grins*
  • June 6, 2010 2:03 AM PDT
    Yes but, at first I thought it was a thunderstorm off to the Northeast! Flashes and crackles... Then I figured it out. Just Buffy and Sidetrack carrying on.... I know you guys had a blast.... Sarge...
  • June 6, 2010 2:32 AM PDT
    When you're this close to Dallas the noise is constant but it was " HOT ". SOMETHING was "Happening" Girls night out could be hazardouse to the local populace. Must have been one of those Northeasters I have heard about. Two ladies could not have caused the change. May have to check a little close with the National Weather Service, NOAA.....
  • June 6, 2010 2:33 AM PDT
    Hehehehehe!!!!
  • June 6, 2010 2:38 AM PDT
    had a great day yesterday went to Ohio Bike Week and entered the bobber in a show and won best in class and did a bunch of bar hopping after
  • June 6, 2010 2:39 AM PDT
    Didn't seem to cause any perminent change so Party on Girls. Enjoy the times ti be shared. Spirit guide and protect y'all...
  • June 6, 2010 2:42 AM PDT
    bullmoose wrote...
    had a great day yesterday went to Ohio Bike Week and entered the bobber in a show and won best in class and did a bunch of bar hopping after
    Guess this bunch of road trash got that one right for our front page...Congratulations for a work of Pride..Brother.   Howard    
  • June 13, 2010 2:41 PM PDT
    Today I rode thru Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York.  915 mile day solo in 15 hours flat.  I have a little bit of a stiff neck working.

Thanx,

jb
    • 413 posts
    June 13, 2010 2:51 PM PDT
    jbasile wrote...
    Today I rode thru Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York.  915 mile day solo in 15 hours flat.  I have a little bit of a stiff neck working.

Thanx,

jb

DAMN Man!!!   Thats some kick ass riding   . I'm happy as a pig in shite to get 300 in a day. 

• June 13, 2010 3:36 PM PDT
    900 miles??? I'd be dead if I did that! Taxidermied too...Figure I'd be good for 500..... Maybe!!!!
  • June 13, 2010 11:50 PM PDT
    jbasile wrote...

Thanx,

jb

Jeez, Joe!!! Were you trying to break a record???
    I bet you got more than a stiff neck out of that ride!!!!
  • June 14, 2010 12:23 AM PDT
    Put the flag and banner up. Breakfast for the family (wife and I). ?????????
  • June 14, 2010 1:03 AM PDT
    Didn't get this done yesterday - put on a couple hundred miles on the bike Sunday in the OK and TX panhandles looking at all the water from the big rains Saturday. Upwards of 12" inches of rain in some areas close by. We only had 2.5". Reports of up to 6" diameter hail about 50 miles away from where we live. Beautiful day, temps in the upper 70s and not lot of wind.
  • June 14, 2010 1:46 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    900 miles??? I'd be dead if I did that! Taxidermied too...Figure I'd be good for 500..... Maybe!!!!

Its worse thinking about it than it is doing it.  Once you're on the road you're in the zone.  You absolutely cannot have another rider(s) to make this kind of time.  A comfortable bike helps too

Sarge, the weekend party I was at in Missouri there was 1 Victory, 1 Harley and 14 Gilroy Indians.  Don't see that very often !!  Some beautiful Chiefs and Spirits, no Scouts though. 

jb

• June 14, 2010 1:55 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    jbasile wrote...

Thanx,

jb

Jeez, Joe!!! Were you trying to break a record???
    I bet you got more than a stiff neck out of that ride!!!!

Just a personal record.....of which I was unsuccesful.  I had to make 2 unplanned stops which pretty much killed that idea. Feel like a million bucks today.  Never had a problem getting sore on a ride like that......on this particular motorcycle that is.  The stiff neck is a newbie....never experienced it before and I'm a little annoyed about it..

jb

• 467 posts
    June 14, 2010 2:05 AM PDT
    I'm sittin' here watching it rain for the 9th day in a row......
    • 413 posts
    June 14, 2010 2:16 AM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...
    I'm sittin' here watching it rain for the 9th day in a row......

Claudia, I feel for ya; If and when ya get to 80 days....well, make sure there's room for the bikes.....

Hope it stops soon, been a heat index of 105-110 a day here for about the past week.

• June 14, 2010 3:37 AM PDT
    I have to start my sorting and packing!
    • 1516 posts
    June 14, 2010 4:19 AM PDT
    Doing my best to recover and act like I am working right now! Redwood Run was an absolute blast. Will post some pics after work!
    • 19004 posts
    June 14, 2010 4:24 AM PDT
    debrajo62 wrote...
    Doing my best to recover and act like I am working right now! Redwood Run was an absolute blast. Will post some pics after work!

Anxiously waiting DebraJo.