Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• 212 posts
    June 16, 2010 11:42 PM PDT
    Heal fast, Ezzy!
  • June 17, 2010 3:54 AM PDT
    Just think Ezzy....after all the pain and suffering is over, you'll be back on your bike and out on the roads again. This is just a speed bump in the road and will hopefully quicken your recovery for you to be back out doing what you love to do. We will all be here to keep you company while you are healing and taking care of yourself.
    • 19043 posts
    June 17, 2010 4:16 AM PDT
    ingababy wrote...
    Spent a great time and some good laughs over eggs, pancakes, and sausage at the diner with my three kids today. Not so easy to get them all together, so it was really special.

Times like that are special, glad you had that moment...

• 413 posts
    June 18, 2010 7:10 AM PDT
    Just came in from cutting the grass; the POS rideing mower blade locked up on me so I'm takeing a break. Hot as hell out there; I'm sweating like three whores in the front row at a Holiness church! Well, back to the push mower  ...see ya later.
    • 5420 posts
    June 18, 2010 7:17 AM PDT
    Tie the push mower to the back of the bike and practice for the next slow ride contest!!!
  • June 18, 2010 8:38 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    Just came in from cutting the grass; the POS rideing mower blade locked up on me so I'm takeing a break. Hot as hell out there; I'm sweating like three whores in the front row at a Holiness church! Well, back to the push mower  ...see ya later.

Hope your drinking lots of H2O!!!! 
  • g
    June 18, 2010 8:43 AM PDT
    waz at work .................................waz pish .i win todays worst day award ....eh .
  • June 18, 2010 8:43 AM PDT
    I just finished up the shopping I needed to do so my friend who's staying here will have what she needs. Now I'm parking the car and taking the bike out to finish the errands I can run without four wheels. My friend Dudeman is riding down from Pittsfield to do some riding with me. Should be a good evening for a nice ride, mid 80's right now
  • g
    June 18, 2010 8:47 AM PDT
    and i phoned sidetrack ,and got ma lug bent for it ...lol
  • June 18, 2010 8:50 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    and i phoned sidetrack ,and got ma lug bent for it ...lol

Does that mean you got in trouble with your Boss when she caught you on the phone with me???
    Uh oh, your going to have to get better at calling when she's not around!!  
  • g
    June 18, 2010 8:53 AM PDT
    lol...ive had my works mobile taken off me ........so i now go in and use the office phone ,lol..shes cool about it .
  • g
    June 18, 2010 8:54 AM PDT
    i just made it up to her and gave her a lift home ..lol
  • June 18, 2010 8:56 AM PDT
    You are soo bad. They're going to make you stop using the office phone next if you keep getting caught calling the U.S. Why did they take the mobile away from you?? Probably cause your bill was so high... LOL
  • g
    June 18, 2010 8:58 AM PDT
    £140 for one month ........................lol thats about $150 in ur money
  • g
    June 18, 2010 8:59 AM PDT
    it the mnd event ,ive had loads of calls to make ,also calls over to usa ..lol
    • 413 posts
    June 18, 2010 9:06 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Tie the push mower to the back of the bike and practice for the next slow ride contest!!!

Just about finished when it satrted raining like a cow pissin on a flat rock; still  have one 10X60 section left to finish.

Lucky; a great idea, but me and slow rides don't work well together with my bad hips and pulling a running lawm mo on a rope would not be a pretty site with me in the emergency room....LOL

Deb, plenty of water drank, gonna go weigh cause I think I lost about 5 lbs...LOL

• 413 posts
    June 18, 2010 9:09 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    £140 for one month ........................lol thats about $150 in ur money

Tell her if she gives ya phone back you'll give her a lift everyday.....lift home

• g
    June 18, 2010 9:32 AM PDT
    she's a fat bitch ..............................but id still give her yin ....lol
    • 413 posts
    June 18, 2010 9:40 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    she's a fat bitch ..............................but id still give her yin ....lol

How bad you want yer phone back...just shut yer eyes and fantasise

• 467 posts
    June 18, 2010 9:52 AM PDT
    I just finished all the mowing! Yay me! Now I am off to Sand Creek for the weekend for some R&R next to beautiful sounds of the creek rushing by and the buzzing of the mosquitos! And a little ridin' between......
    Can't wait!
  • g
    June 18, 2010 9:53 AM PDT
    true ..spot on .im on the job dude ...sure she wants this .
  • g
    June 18, 2010 9:55 AM PDT
    was out in the close on my bike ...and set of some car alarms ..lady next door phoned the wife and asked her to tell me to stop fooking reving up ma bike ...her dog was pishing all over her floor ...lol
    • 413 posts
    June 18, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    was out in the close on my bike ...and set of some car alarms ..lady next door phoned the wife and asked her to tell me to stop fooking reving up ma bike ...her dog was pishing all over her floor ...lol

LMAO...Rev it up some more; let the little fecker piss himself dry.

• 413 posts
    June 18, 2010 10:01 AM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...
    I just finished all the mowing! Yay me! Now I am off to Sand Creek for the weekend for some R&R next to beautiful sounds of the creek rushing by and the buzzing of the mosquitos! And a little ridin' between......
    Can't wait!

Have fun Claudia; goin out to finish my last patch up since it just quit raining. Take something for the skeeters...LOL

• g
    June 18, 2010 10:02 AM PDT
    llf ..ace