Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• g
    June 15, 2010 10:17 PM PDT
    did u have a tracking number ??
    • 413 posts
    June 15, 2010 10:25 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    did u have a tracking number ??

Yea g, she told me the last they had on it, it was in Scotland so they are trying to figure out what happened. She said to give them a few days to see if they could figure it out and then go from there as far as fileing a claim.................FECKERS!!!

I think some asshole is wearing some shirts myself; It's been 45 days since I mailed it......but we will see
    • 19043 posts
    June 15, 2010 11:29 PM PDT
    Had a good day yesterday in spite of having to mow-d-lawn.
    Visited the Grand Kids. Gave some instructional tips to 'Sula on riding a bike. She is just off of training wheels.
    Played with Wade on the swings and threw a ball to him a bit.

After all that we had ice cream ( I stopped at the convenience store and brought their favorite flavors) in the back yard. It felt so good to here 'Sula proclaim, "Grand Pop, you always bring the best things when you visit."

• 413 posts
    June 15, 2010 11:32 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Had a good day yesterday in spite of having to mow-d-lawn.
    Visited the Grand Kids. Gave some instructional tips to 'Sula on riding a bike. She is just off of training wheels.
    Played with Wade on the swings and threw a ball to him a bit.

After all that we had ice cream ( I stopped at the convenience store and brought their favorite flavers) in the back yard. It felt so good to here 'Sula proclaim, "Grand Pop, you always bring the best things when you visit."

That's what it's all about; It don't get any better than that  

• g
    June 16, 2010 7:26 AM PDT
    ive been at work trying to sort this post thing ,now i have that number dude ill give them a phone tomorrow .
  • g
    June 16, 2010 7:26 AM PDT
    good looking kid rex .
    • 413 posts
    June 16, 2010 8:00 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    ive been at work trying to sort this post thing ,now i have that number dude ill give them a phone tomorrow .

I went to the Post Office again this morning. The lady at the post office called the claims company; gave her the Custom #  and she said they still show it in Scotland and not being returned to the U.S. She asked me to ask you to ask the Scott Post Office for anything they had to verify that they sent the pkg back to the U.S. The lady at the claims office says it could be sitting somewhere misplaced; I told her, 'yep, or maybe at some fools house". anyway g, see wehat ya can find out and then I gotta go back to the PO here to let them know what your PO said...Thanks Bro.         

• g
    June 16, 2010 8:07 AM PDT
    ill give them a call tomorrow ..thought it was funny how they said they sent it it back only 13 days .should have gave me 20 days b4 they sent it back .
    • 413 posts
    June 16, 2010 8:20 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Well, since my little brother offered to do the mowing, I decided to jump on the bike and take a ride. Stopped and visited with friends, yaked it up for a while, went to the vets and picked up medicine for the dog, rode around and stopped at my favorite rest stop on my way home for a smoke and a couple of phone calls.

I seen that pic somewhere myself    

Hey Deb, now that ya KNOW how to ride maybe Rex will let ya drive to Ky for a bit; ya know, ta give Mike a break while he's riding beeeeatch. Hey, don't tell Mike I suggested this, somehow I suspect he might not be to receptive to this idea.................OK I know.....Stupid Idea...........

• 1 posts
    June 16, 2010 8:36 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    Well, since my little brother offered to do the mowing, I decided to jump on the bike and take a ride. Stopped and visited with friends, yaked it up for a while, went to the vets and picked up medicine for the dog, rode around and stopped at my favorite rest stop on my way home for a smoke and a couple of phone calls.

Hey Deb, now that ya KNOW how to ride maybe Rex will let ya drive to Ky for a bit; ya know, ta give Mike a break while he's riding beeeeatch. Hey, don't tell Mike I suggested this, somehow I suspect he might not be to receptive to this idea.................OK I know.....Stupid Idea...........

That probably ranks right up there with stopping at lawn sales on the way down!!!!   
    • 413 posts
    June 16, 2010 8:56 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

That probably ranks right up there with stopping at lawn sales on the way down!!!!   

LMFAO, now that's some funny shite there; I can see Rex  everytime sidetrack say's, "Oooooooooh honey, lookie, ,lookie, another; please stop". 

• 1 posts
    June 16, 2010 9:11 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    Cathy wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

LMFAO, now that's some funny shite there; I can see Rex  everytime sidetrack say's, "Oooooooooh honey, lookie, ,lookie, another; please stop". 

No, that was me when I thought I'd tag along with them.  Sidetrack just gave me the look, even though it was on the computer.....  No time, no room. 
  • June 16, 2010 9:28 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Cathy wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

No, that was me when I thought I'd tag along with them.  Sidetrack just gave me the look, even though it was on the computer.....  No time, no room. 
     Yeah, I'm trying to get rid of crap, not bring someone else's home!!!!!
    • 413 posts
    June 16, 2010 9:56 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Cathy wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    Got to mow the lawn!!! My push mower decided to not work, so I have to use the tractor on areas that are not meant for the tractor. Pain in the butt!!! My weed wacker has also s#@*t the bed, so it is getting pretty scraggley looking around here. Sometimes I hate being a homeowner...........................!!!!! I wanna call the landlord! Oh no,,,,,,,thats ME!!!!!

yep, me and you deb in the same boat. Rideing mower in ares where the push mower should be but it don't work. Fixing to clean up around this shit hole. Got a front porch to clean off, a burn pile to burn, the trash man is gonna be pissed when he comes Thursday.

The burn pile is the best out of the list!!! Start making a BIg fire and get rid of it all! LOL

I have soo much that needs repair. My ex told me he fixed stuff that he never touched...liar!!!
    I need to hit the lotto.....

Be careful it's not too dry outside and the wind is not blowing.....It's very embarrassing to have to call the fire department.      Trust me.

NO YOU DIDN'T....................     

Oh yeah,  The ground was wet, but the dead grass wasn't.....but I had it mostly out by the time the fire truck got there.  The kicker was...the truck with the water drove past my house.  The 911 system where your house number is right by the road really doesn't work very well.   The next week a lady not too far from us did the same thing but she burned her house down and her propane tank exploded. 

I laughed my ars off when I read this....I think your new screenname should be from that movie that came out years ago...."FireStarter"   

• June 16, 2010 10:00 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    Cathy wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Cathy wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    Got to mow the lawn!!! My push mower decided to not work, so I have to use the tractor on areas that are not meant for the tractor. Pain in the butt!!! My weed wacker has also s#@*t the bed, so it is getting pretty scraggley looking around here. Sometimes I hate being a homeowner...........................!!!!! I wanna call the landlord! Oh no,,,,,,,thats ME!!!!!

yep, me and you deb in the same boat. Rideing mower in ares where the push mower should be but it don't work. Fixing to clean up around this shit hole. Got a front porch to clean off, a burn pile to burn, the trash man is gonna be pissed when he comes Thursday.

The burn pile is the best out of the list!!! Start making a BIg fire and get rid of it all! LOL

I have soo much that needs repair. My ex told me he fixed stuff that he never touched...liar!!!
    I need to hit the lotto.....

Be careful it's not too dry outside and the wind is not blowing.....It's very embarrassing to have to call the fire department.      Trust me.

NO YOU DIDN'T....................     

Oh yeah,  The ground was wet, but the dead grass wasn't.....but I had it mostly out by the time the fire truck got there.  The kicker was...the truck with the water drove past my house.  The 911 system where your house number is right by the road really doesn't work very well.   The next week a lady not too far from us did the same thing but she burned her house down and her propane tank exploded. 

I laughed my ars off when I read this....I think your new screenname should be from that movie that came out years ago...."FireStarter"   

Now we have another one to watch concerning fire!!! LOL
    • 568 posts
    June 16, 2010 10:08 AM PDT
    i got 2 bone grafts in the leg with artificial bone today and now i'm stoned off me head in bed with sister Morphine. can't understand 3/4 of what i read but i love having the portable internet all the same...
  • g
    June 16, 2010 11:34 AM PDT
    awww, get well soon bro .
    • 1 posts
    June 16, 2010 11:35 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    i got 2 bone grafts in the leg with artificial bone today and now i'm stoned off me head in bed with sister Morphine. can't understand 3/4 of what i read but i love having the portable internet all the same...

WOW ezzy....hope everything went well.  Maybe soon you'll be.....

• g
    June 16, 2010 12:03 PM PDT
    up for work in 5 hrs .
    • 413 posts
    June 16, 2010 2:23 PM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...

Hang tough ezz

• June 16, 2010 2:40 PM PDT
    Spent a great time and some good laughs over eggs, pancakes, and sausage at the diner with my three kids today. Not so easy to get them all together, so it was really special.
  • June 16, 2010 2:53 PM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...

Oh Ezzy!!! I certainly hope all goes well and you heal quickly and are able to NOT have to use the morphine for a extended period of time. Good luck and let us know how you are doing. 
  • June 16, 2010 2:59 PM PDT
     Ezzy... Watch that "bitch" morphine. I spent 2 years in bed with that slut and it wasn't a pretty "parting"! Courtesy of the VA.... Was "physically dependent" on that crap. Not addicted but, dependent! Would forget to take it and get sick as hell. Start sweating, get sick to my stomach, get the "squirts" and then go check. Sure enough, missed a couple doses of that stuff. Morphine.... She's a nasty, posessive, mean bitch of a mistress! Can and will wreck your life. Be careful Bro... Sarge...
    • 568 posts
    June 16, 2010 6:42 PM PDT
    sarge, they won't let me play dangerous much in here anyway... don't forget this is Ireland, often dubbed a nanny-state, for its government likes ta tell the populace what is good for them, and what isn't, and Joe Average usually complies without posing themselfs too many questions (eg. Ireland been the first country in Europe ta ban smoking in public places).
    as for the dependence, i'm quite long in the tooth: i was on Oxicontin every morning and nite for 6 months until february last, and coming off it was quite a bitch alrite, although i weaned self gradually and the serious sickness only hit me for 1 day and a half 3 days after cutting off completely...

thank ta ye and the others for the wishes and thumb-ups, i'll stay in touch...

ez
  • June 16, 2010 7:54 PM PDT
    Well Ezzy you win the prize for the most difficult day. Guess I won't whine about the long day in airports trying to get home...Be well and all the best for a speedy recovery!