• 19049 posts
    April 6, 2012 1:50 AM PDT
    Something Smells Fishy...
    • 823 posts
    April 6, 2012 2:37 AM PDT
    But are they good to eat with onions??
    • 5420 posts
    April 6, 2012 3:07 AM PDT
    I doubt it, they are pretty disgusting looking little things and I wouldn't eat one on a dare. I have heard that some people do though.
    • 823 posts
    April 6, 2012 4:12 AM PDT

• 19049 posts
    April 6, 2012 8:01 AM PDT
    Gonna ride up River Road (FM 170) from Terlingua to Presido. I hear there is a great restaurant there for fresh home made pie. MMmmm Pie, Mmmm
  • April 6, 2012 8:05 AM PDT
    May ride with the American Legion Riders to Jullian, CA. Would rather ride with my hubby but he is busy.
  • April 6, 2012 8:09 AM PDT
    Apparently, Grunion are about the same as sardines to eat...lol...Best I put this on my list ...lol...I like eating sardines...
  • April 11, 2012 10:15 PM PDT
    im getting new ink this saturday!!!! im soo freaking stoked!!!!!
    • 5420 posts
    April 12, 2012 10:15 AM PDT
    I have got an exciting weekend of yard work planned. I burned out my old back lawn a month or so ag and have been putting off fixing the sprinklers, re-planting the grass and a bunch of other stuff. Looks like I've got to sacrifice one weekend of riding for my own safety - If I don't do the yard, Laura's gonna hurt me!
    • 19049 posts
    April 12, 2012 10:27 AM PDT
    Heading out for Big Bend rides Friday and Saturday. Sunday packing up and heading to Quartzite, AZ.

"Sprinklers? We ain't got no sprinklers! We don't need no sprinklers! I don't have to show you any stinking sprinklers!"
    • 601 posts
    April 12, 2012 11:16 AM PDT
    catching a 6am flight from Ireland up to the north of Norway on Sunday morning and a helicopter out the north sea that night for a 3 week shift on rig...so when ye are filling up at the gas station.....I'll be the fool who sent it to ye...weather is 22F and snowing !!!!
    • 19049 posts
    April 12, 2012 11:46 PM PDT
    Neil, You be safe,

and when I pay for the gas (I get 7.5 miles per gallon) I will think of you. But I won't repeat it. HA
    • 601 posts
    April 13, 2012 12:02 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Neil, You be safe,

and when I pay for the gas (I get 7.5 miles per gallon) I will think of you. But I won't repeat it. HA

you should hear what they say about me here ...... petrol price now in Ireland is $8.55 a U.S gallon !!!! , but it pays my salary !!!!

• 5420 posts
    May 26, 2012 5:42 AM PDT
    Gonna change the oil on the bike today to get ready for the Redwood Run!!! Probably head over to Cook's Corner a little later just to relax a bit.

Tomorrow we are doing a neighborhood BBQ at the Lake

Monday we'll be heading out to West Coast Thunder to Celebrate Memorial Day!
  • May 26, 2012 6:15 AM PDT
    Yesterday: Got some serious AA book work done with Spons, did a great meeting in the evenin
    Today: Meeting w/Spons then chillin & chores...bad movie on scyfy (lovin it)
    Tomorrow: All day ridin! DC, Rollin Thunder w/TTT
    Monday: Cookin out with some AA friends (maybe ridin...)
    • 3006 posts
    May 26, 2012 9:07 AM PDT
    Dont forget to put the kickstand down !!! LOL

Relaxing today,worked this morning for a bit.Its really windy n cold SF bay area.Slight chance of rain in the forecast.Already got my ride in to work.Hoping it warms up tomorrow !!!
    • 1855 posts
    May 26, 2012 9:34 AM PDT
    Having a party at my place tomorrow p.m. Come on down to w central ohio

Peace
    • 79 posts
    May 26, 2012 4:22 PM PDT
    working all weekend,then getting ready for ohio bike week
    • 658 posts
    May 26, 2012 5:17 PM PDT
    Same here working the night shift on the bus. Protecting people from themselves all weekend. The weather is hot here and they're going to the local lake to cool off and have fun,til someone puts an eye out or lands short on the rope swing. That's when they call me. lol Jimmy have fun tomorrow and drink one for me, PLEASE!!
  • May 26, 2012 10:30 PM PDT
    West coast Thunder on Monday
  • May 26, 2012 10:42 PM PDT
    Well, had to work part of the weekend due to a problem on a generator. It is now Sunday and I plan to be in church today. Not sure what kind of ride I wanna take on Monday but hope to get one in to somewhere. If you are around Mississippi/Alabama and you see a dude on a yellow bike with a big grin it may be me so be sure and give a wave.
    • 638 posts
    May 27, 2012 5:40 AM PDT
    working...thanks for asking
  • May 27, 2012 12:25 PM PDT
    Well, planted flags yesterday for local lost, today preparing for the mini blow,to night durning mini blow will hang out at the hammerhead for TS party, tomorrow I expect cleaning up after mini blow.......
  • May 27, 2012 1:58 PM PDT
    Celebrating my 1st birthday! Last fall died and came back so tomorrow is my first birthday after being reborn into this life. Partied last night with my crew, lunch and shopping with the fam today and more fun stuff tomorrow on my actual birthday ~ I'm having the time of my life!
    • 5420 posts
    June 22, 2012 6:01 AM PDT
    I am going to try one more time to get my back yard lawn in shape. I completely tore out the old yard about a month ago and re-planted from seed. I had bought a 100 lb bag of seed for the back and a 20 lb bucket for the front - same seed, same brand. Well the front looks great, the back has weeds and two different kinds of grass. I am going back to the garden center to demand a free bag of seed (the first one was obviously contaminated) and start all over again. Damn, I just want to ride!