What 's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

• 19028 posts
    June 29, 2012 8:20 AM PDT
    Packing up, preparing (sob, sniff) to leave Custer, heading a short distance on Sunday to the Badlands for a few days.
    Dinner on Saturday with Claudia n Clay. Gonna get me an Elk Steak!
    • 9 posts
    June 29, 2012 11:44 AM PDT

For once, on a beautiful Friday, 88 degrees, with a slight breeze, and not a cloud in the sky....I'm not doin' a thing, AND,,, I couldn't be more OK with that.  I cleaned a move-out house today, and it kicked my azz!!!  Me and my son worked for over 8 hours today, in a relatively clean house.  But, when you factor in all the "extra's", this client wanted, and the heat, despite the air conditioning bein' on...SHEIT!  Move-out cleans are the WORST.  The new tenants can be very particular.  And since I want the referrals, I told the boy (sorry, the MAN) we had to impress!!!  I'll spare ya the details, but suffice it to say, you could've eaten off the daggone floors, when the Tweek & Son got done.  So...for me, tonite?  It's brewski's, computer, maybe some tv, and BED!  The the the that's all folks....;)    Jist one more thing, please...
    don't ever call me a "maid".  You don't wanna find out, WHAT I'm "made" of...LMAO Muah!

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 3006 posts
    June 29, 2012 11:55 AM PDT
    Working myself this weekend,trying to git a picket fence completed for my sis,since we are on a budget,waitin for tomorrow to pick up some more materials for it.Thankfully it hasnt been too hot lately mid 70's here.

stay safe n enjoy the ride everyone !!!
    • 79 posts
    May 2, 2013 4:35 PM PDT
    Riding to Wheeling,WV in the morning for a day trip,then saturday heading to Paintsville,KY For an overnight trip.Should be a 1000 mile weekend.
    • 5420 posts
    May 2, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
    Gonna get the bike and the garage cleaned up - two five six day rallies in two weeks and the are both trashed. After that gonna drink a bunch of beer and celebrate Cinco De Mayo
    • 1 posts
    May 2, 2013 5:24 PM PDT
    off on a 100 miler to open a new chapter of our social riders club...weather looks great, and the beers will flow tomorrow night...
  • May 3, 2013 2:08 AM PDT
    heading to Maggie Valley Rally
    • 11 posts
    May 3, 2013 3:00 AM PDT
    This weekend: I was really hoping to get to Maggie Valley. However, I received word, yesterday, that the Real Horses that I was expecting to come in on my farm in early April are on their way and , definitely, coming in this Saturday. So, I'll be on Real Horses instead of Iron ones.
    Also, this weekend is a get-together/campout (from my mother's side) along the larger creek in the valley of this greater family farm, and my kids & my young grandkids & many nieces, nephews, etc. will be here, too & flowing over into my part of the greater farm and fishing in my large spring fed pond. So, I had better stick around here this weekend. I, certainly, will not be inside (rarely inside in the warmer seasons, anyway) & I will not be bored!
    • 9 posts
    May 3, 2013 7:03 AM PDT

Can't believe my last post to this question, was almost a dad-gum year ago...

And, not much has changed.  Although, the biz is "pickin up" (lol), I'm still not flush enough yet, for a new Harley.  
    I'm not whining, when I say...Dagnabbit!!!

I mean, it's been good, I've been real busy with the Ministry and all, and goin' to a lot of church-type gatherings, counseling a few folks, and prayin' for everybody.  But I'd be lyin, if I said, I were "thrilled" with my circumstance...    
     I know, it'll happen.  And I am really tryin' to be patient, it's just that summer is an especially in-your-face, reminder, that I still don't have her yet.  Someday... 

Ride Free
    Tweek

• May 3, 2013 7:59 AM PDT
    canceling Maggie valley due to incoming frog strangler      
    • 24 posts
    May 3, 2013 8:00 AM PDT
    Getting ready for a Wednesday trip to Page AZ to pick up my 2002 Honda VLS!
    • 11 posts
    May 3, 2013 1:48 PM PDT
    Ricochet wrote...
    canceling Maggie valley due to incoming frog strangler      

Yea, I know what you mean, and the incoming weather is also a Big reason why I realized on this past Wednesday evening that I most likely was not going to Maggie Valley.

• 11 posts
    May 17, 2013 3:20 PM PDT
    This weekend: turned in some more compost & planted this evening, tomorrow-Saturday-riding up to Watauga Lake & spending the day with new acquaintances at their RV (they have pics of Myrtle Beach Bike week, too) and old friends on up the hill (Dry Hill) from the lake; Sunday-going to church-Freedom Biker down in Hickory.
    • 5420 posts
    May 19, 2013 2:11 AM PDT
    Off today to my grandsons third birthday party. Man I can't believe he is three already.
  • May 19, 2013 6:26 AM PDT
    Off today to my Grandson's ninth Birthday party. Man I can't believe he is nine already.
  • May 19, 2013 7:37 AM PDT
    Went to see Into Darkness/Star Trek movie in 3D.Awsome!!!! Sitting around on a rainy afternoon here in Pa,
    • 1855 posts
    May 19, 2013 9:31 AM PDT
    Yard work and riding.
  • May 24, 2013 1:04 PM PDT
    getting ready to head to Oklahome from Cali, to visit my daughter. And run from tornados.
  • May 24, 2013 2:10 PM PDT
    Saturday party at my sister's. Sunday party at my neighbor's. Monday parade, ceremony and trip to the cemetery. and maybe a few drinks along the way. May everyone have a great Memorial Day, remember our fallen brothers and sisters!
  • May 24, 2013 3:59 PM PDT
    Trying to get things caught up around here this weekend so me and the new Yamahama Momma can ride the V- Star to Boone next weekend to the Daniel Boone Inn restaurant with the STAR association chapter 443 out of Concord,NC. Hoping the weather holds out for this one. Good eatin'! OOps, we're on a diet. ;-)
  • May 24, 2013 4:06 PM PDT
    Diamond girl, Watauga Lake is a pretty ride even in a cage. It's got to be awesome on a bike. You have yourself a large time up there. You guys be safe too. Wish some body had pics of Myrtle Beach Bike Week posted on here, but haven't seen anyones but the few I have. Have fun gal!!!!
    • 79 posts
    June 25, 2013 4:19 PM PDT
    Going to bikenight at jackass flats wednesday night then getting up at 2:30 thursday morning and heading to Tybee island,GA for 5 nights of nothing but sitting on the beach.
    • 834 posts
    July 18, 2013 12:24 PM PDT
    Got to do some work on the bike this weekend. Need to change the oil and front brakes and then start getting her packed up to head out on Wednesday for Too Broke for Sturgis up in Mormon Lake.
    • 910 posts
    July 19, 2013 10:58 AM PDT
    Paul & I will have a active weekend on his cruiser. Saturday we are joining BIG NICK'S RIDE FOR THE FALLEN on Cape Cod. We will ride with more than 1000 motorcycles from Bourne Bridge rotary to Rt 6A to Yarmouth (Flax Pond). This will be in in Honor and Remembrance of the Cape's Fallen soldiers. Post ride we will enjoy fellowship with other riders at the BBQ. Sunday we plan to ride out to Westport at the request of one of Paul's racing buddies. There is a big annual farm fair out there complete with tractor pulls that should be fun to see.
    • 846 posts
    July 20, 2013 5:54 AM PDT
    Headed out tomorrow (Sunday 7/21)t o Springfield Ma. for the Springfield museums Indian day. Yes the home of the real Indian Motorcycle company. They have their own collection of vintage Indians and folks bring theirs from miles around to show. Plus they have the leather jacket exhibit on loan from the HD museum. A good two hour ride out and back so it should be a good day.