What 's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

• 1364 posts
    July 20, 2013 6:47 AM PDT
    Working today, Heading to the big city (Seattle) to see Candlebox play, Then Riding Sunday
  • July 20, 2013 3:37 PM PDT
    American Legion Riders Ride on Sunday with a BBQ at the end.
  • July 22, 2013 2:52 AM PDT
    Had lunch at Logan's Roadhouse, saw "The Heat" at the theater, Finished staining deck, tore down old lean-to canopy, fixed my weed eater, ran the weed eater around almost every edge on the place, put down some weedblock and mulch to make some walk paths around our raised beds, built a shelf over the water heater, got more plywood for a better shelf and enough for a second shelf, picked tomatoes and ground cherries, weeded and watered the garden.

CRAP!! I forgot to ride!!!
    • 79 posts
    July 22, 2013 5:01 PM PDT
    Getting ready for sturgis.
    • 5420 posts
    August 16, 2013 5:27 AM PDT
    Since the accident we have pretty much done nothing all summer, so we are taking our son down to San Diego for a little getaway. We do go to San Diego a lot, but have never really done the tourist thing. We are going to see the Aviation Museum, the Midway Museum (the air craft carrier), a boat tour of the bay and some relaxing at the hotel pool.

Just waiting for Laura to get home so we can go!!!
  • August 16, 2013 5:32 AM PDT
    My bike is down with the transmission flu, so we are knocking off early and spending the weekend in Homasassa Springs to do some boating, scalloping and Manatee watching in the river. Anticipating wine flu as well.
  • August 16, 2013 7:23 AM PDT
    Thunder Ridge Motorcycle Rally this weekend!! Woohoo!!!
    • 544 posts
    August 17, 2013 2:55 AM PDT
    I'll be gliding on my Rode Glide since I have been too busy lately between work and buying a new house.
  • August 28, 2013 5:00 AM PDT
    Going to the ALR Rally in Oxnard. Sounds like a fun time.
  • August 30, 2013 12:00 AM PDT
    boone , nc rally , time for some exciting activities !
    • 1855 posts
    August 30, 2013 1:15 AM PDT
    Mmmmm, as little as possible with the exception of being in the wind.

Peace
  • August 30, 2013 2:12 AM PDT
    I think I will visit the SOUTH DAKOTA STATE FAIR. Of course I will ride there.
  • September 4, 2013 10:30 PM PDT
    Johnson city , tn motorcycle days ----- last 3 years sucked so hopefully they've got it better this year . same person that produces myrtle beach does this one so maybe he's about to get the kinks worked out . sure hope so .
  • September 5, 2013 3:27 AM PDT
    I am going to check out the EL CAMINO Historic Motorcycle Show & Swap Meet. Never been there but heard they have lots of really cool old bikes.
  • September 7, 2013 2:47 PM PDT
    Toy run here in Maine on Sunday.
  • September 7, 2013 3:47 PM PDT
    at the roar on the shore in wildwood nj
  • September 15, 2013 12:38 AM PDT
    went to the [ THUNDER IN THE SMOKIES RALLY ] Maggie Valley , NC , and I believe it was the worst rally there I have been to . at 4;30 pm on Saturday everyone left the rally and it looked like a ghost town . I've never seen a rally to were 90 % of the bikes leave an event that ouick .
    • 277 posts
    September 15, 2013 2:08 AM PDT
    I got back on the bike for the first time since the accident....it was GREAT!!!!!
    • 1855 posts
    September 15, 2013 6:41 AM PDT
    HDBeech wrote...
    I got back on the bike for the first time since the accident....it was GREAT!!!!!

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!  I was in a halo brace for 6 months and what a great feeling to get back on the bike.

Peace

• 5420 posts
    September 16, 2013 1:49 AM PDT
    HDBeech wrote...

And it really felt great to have you behind me again sweetie!

• September 17, 2013 10:32 AM PDT
    Good to see your both riding again!
    • 3006 posts
    September 18, 2013 4:54 AM PDT
    Had a nice weekend,got some saddle time in at the coast, and enjoyed the change in weather.It's definitely feeling fall like out here.Seems like summer had just started?!?!

Glad to hear Lucky & his better half got some saddle time in     !!!
    Good news !!!  
    Hope everyone is enjoying their last week of summer!!!
  • September 19, 2013 5:50 AM PDT
    Racing my dirt street stock this weekend on Sat. Then taking a long and relaxing ride to the mountains on Sun. Life is good!!
  • September 24, 2013 10:52 PM PDT
    june bug boogie fall rally , Cookeville tn
    • 44 posts
    September 26, 2013 7:29 AM PDT
    We had a great weekednd last week hoping weather as good this weekend we hope to ride south for a few hours check ou this you tube from last week end