What 's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

• 1855 posts
    February 6, 2015 12:00 AM PST
    Remodeling the kitchen.
    • 0 posts
    February 12, 2015 4:58 PM PST
    Well i gotta customer bringing in some shitbox bike in coz they got some other mechanic to work on it for some reason and now it runs like crap. Then after i fix that its BOOF TIME! I just got my old ironhead going and its gonna live up to its reputation as a cool bar hopper. Im going to the pub up the road (that has titty girls on a saturday) and have a coupla beers then race around the other locals. Then Sunday Ill jump on the bagger and head up the coast to catch up with some mates. No rest for the wicked. CHEERS BOOF
    • 16831 posts
    February 13, 2015 5:00 AM PST
    It's cold, snow up to my waist (I'm 6' 3" tall).
    My pellet stove is fired up and NASCAR is back, nuff said? 
    • 1855 posts
    February 13, 2015 6:16 AM PST
    Still remodeling the kitchen but yes, there is NASCAR...
  • February 13, 2015 9:36 AM PST
    100 mile poker run on sunday
  • February 13, 2015 11:14 AM PST
    Celebrating Single Awareness Day!! And perhaps sit in front of the fireplace while the temps drop, once again, and the wind howls.
  • February 14, 2015 1:11 AM PST
    Checking under the cover in the garage to make sure my bike hasn't left me and moved south.
  • February 17, 2015 3:23 AM PST
    Moving from Flat Texas to the Smoky's of Tennessee I thought it would be the coolest thing in the world to live in a Log Cabin up in the Mountains. Well I now live in a Log Cabin up in the Mountains, and it sucks when the ice and snow arrives. We will be stuck on this Mountain for at least another 5 days. Now I know what Cabin Fever means.
    Everybody stay as warm as possible
    ND
    • 5420 posts
    February 17, 2015 7:03 AM PST
    watching the start of NASCAR with the Daytona 500 of course!

Will be at Sporty's in Corona with a bunch of good friends!
    • 1855 posts
    February 17, 2015 9:35 AM PST
    I'll be cleaning up from the remodeling of the kitchen as I should be finished by Friday. Clean on Saturday. I can't stand that my garage is also a mess. I'll post pics and then I'll settle back for the race on Sunday.
    • 27 posts
    February 18, 2015 11:43 AM PST
    Got. The bike started up today, almost 50degrees today and its the middle of febuary, gotta get out tomorrow for a ride
  • February 20, 2015 5:26 AM PST
    poker run with local m/c on sunday
    • 5420 posts
    February 20, 2015 5:53 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    I'll be cleaning up from the remodeling of the kitchen as I should be finished by Friday. Clean on Saturday. I can't stand that my garage is also a mess. I'll post pics and then I'll settle back for the race on Sunday.

Know whaqt you mean.  I hate when me garage is a mess.  Sometimes I got one of those long projects going on and can't help it being messy, but it still bothers me.

• 16831 posts
    February 20, 2015 6:10 AM PST
    Watching NASCAR and keeping my pipes from freezing.
    Even here where we are used to shitty weather all year, we are getting record lows.
  • February 20, 2015 9:21 AM PST
    If I don't get out of this damn cabin tomorrow I'm going to scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 10 posts
    February 21, 2015 1:29 AM PST
    Well ....... Are you screaming today?
    • 1855 posts
    February 21, 2015 1:15 PM PST
    NightDragon wrote...
    If I don't get out of this damn cabin tomorrow I'm going to scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there ND; how about some pictures of your place?

• February 22, 2015 12:28 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    NightDragon wrote...

Hey there ND; how about some pictures of your place?
    Check out the photo's on my profile and you will find some.
    I did manage to get out Saterday for a while.........now I feel better.
    • 1855 posts
    February 24, 2015 4:38 AM PST
    Great looking cabin ND. Did you buy it? We thought about buying one in Tn. as well but look where you are; stuck up in the mountains. We're still heading to Alabama.
    • 3006 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:59 AM PST
    Looking like a nice spring weekend coming up & of course baby needs new rubber.
    Barely managed to get 5000 off my front tire this time. Would trade a bit of stickyness for a longer wearing tire.
    Hoping to get out to the beach this weekend.Temp's in the 70's.
    • 79 posts
    March 2, 2015 2:37 PM PST
    Order new shocks and springs,Lowering my ultra 1 1/2 inches in the back and 1 inch up front.
    • 5420 posts
    March 25, 2015 6:35 AM PDT
    Packing now and off to Arizona Bike Week in the morning!!!
    • 79 posts
    June 10, 2015 4:04 PM PDT
    Riding to Sandusky friday morning,down to the mansfield prison for a ghost walk,then riding rt 6 to cleveland saturday.
    • 5420 posts
    September 18, 2015 3:58 AM PDT
    Well now that my back is feeling a little better, I am going to try mowing my own lawn. I know that doesn't sound very exciting, but I really like doing yard work and gardening. Since I had the back injury my 19 year old son Riley has really stepped up and helped out a whole lot. Now hopefully we can do it together.

Then on Sunday back to the football season tradition of spending Sunday at Mugs Away Saloon where I can watch 3 different football games and NASCAR at the same time while enjoying play pool and darts with good friends!!!
    • 19040 posts
    September 18, 2015 7:26 PM PDT
     Doing some experimental Night Sky photography here in (Still) hot SW Texas. Of course I will probably ride to the location...since it is cool at night