What 's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

• June 28, 2014 2:39 AM PDT
     I will be out and about on Long Island on my new bike ... just picked her up yesterday, only has about 80 miles on the clock so far ... that is a horribly low number so I'm gonna get out there and change it!

2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT
    • 3006 posts
    June 30, 2014 6:29 AM PDT
    sweet looking ride there Doc

Looking forwards to the Hollister rally this coming weekend, this last weekend was spent being miserable with a couple of sore teeth,not the best company to keep !!!)

Remember boys & girls riding a motorcycle with a mouth full of gauze & blood is not advisable!!

At least this year I got the teeth issues outta the way before the rally instead of arriving there,like last year in pain from a bad root canal.HAH!!!
    • 5419 posts
    June 30, 2014 7:14 AM PDT
    We're doing the Hollister Rally too. See you there!!!
    • 84 posts
    July 12, 2014 10:38 AM PDT
    Got a text Friday night about a lunch ride Sunday. 60 miles from my house to a friend's after market shop in Pombal. A charming little town and home to my favorite Portuguese castle.

So, a 40 mile ride via backroads to the small town of Serta for lunch. After lunch and a little local wine it will be a nice slow ride back home.to finish off the day. I do love the old villages, towns, Roman ruins and Portuguese countryside.
    • 27 posts
    July 17, 2014 5:58 AM PDT
    a few co-workers and myself are riding up to conconully,wa, spend a weekend camping and fishing, a relief from the 104 degree temps were having here in town.
  • July 17, 2014 10:22 AM PDT
    riding to the coast with some buds
    • 5419 posts
    July 17, 2014 10:29 AM PDT
    We have all 3 grand kids and one big grand dog spending the weekend. Got a feeling I am going to need a few days to recover!!!
  • July 18, 2014 5:20 PM PDT
    I plan to go to the lake. Boating, biking, and time with the grandkid.
    • 84 posts
    July 18, 2014 7:13 PM PDT
    70% chance of rain turned into 100% this morning. Radar looks like it'll rain all day.

Looks like a good day to put the scooter on the lift and change the starter clutch, adjust the rear belt, check the fork bearings and generally just see what else I can mess with.
  • July 19, 2014 2:33 AM PDT
    Taking a two hour solo ride to a way out of the way cafe in the middle of nowhere! Then who knows what I will find.....
    • 16795 posts
    July 19, 2014 6:05 AM PDT
    Rain all day today, this sucks for the last full day of "Roar On The Shore" in Erie, PA..
    • 79 posts
    September 18, 2014 3:37 PM PDT
    Doing our fall ride to Paintsville Ky.We have never had more than 6 bikes go on this trip but it's looking like we might have 10 to 12.
  • September 18, 2014 7:54 PM PDT
    Back to original plans !!!! Checked out the lake that 15 minutes from home. Plenty of water so it's boating and BBQ !!!

• 16795 posts
    September 19, 2014 5:52 AM PDT
    Getting the Summer projects finished up and prepping for foul weather.
  • September 20, 2014 9:41 AM PDT
    riding on an end of summer poker run with a local m/c
  • September 22, 2014 7:12 AM PDT
     Is anyone going out riding in Pocono area this weekend?
  • September 22, 2014 7:17 AM PDT
    I know its late in the riding season , but im looking for people to ride with in NE PA area , been riding alone since last summer when my brother sold his bike !
    • 1 posts
    September 22, 2014 11:32 AM PDT

Sounds like there is a cop killer out in your area? They catch him yet?
    • 2685 posts
    September 23, 2014 1:55 AM PDT
    Heading to Portland, OR for my son's wedding.
    Hopefully get a few hours to ride while I'm there but not betting on it. 8^(
    • 846 posts
    September 23, 2014 8:03 AM PDT
    Since I've been away on Vacation riding for 2 weeks, I may need to spend some time with Family. Ok will go riding with my step son this weekend were over due.
    • 57 posts
    September 24, 2014 11:31 PM PDT
    Leaving today for our North Carolina trip, friends wedding near Chapel Hill on Saturday and then outer banks Sunday.Meeting friends and family near Maggie Valley about the 10th for a few days,back home in about 3 weeks
    • 207 posts
    September 25, 2014 3:26 AM PDT
    Fonedude1003 wrote...
     Is anyone going out riding in Pocono area this weekend?

Was planning on heading up that way and explore/photograph some abandoned resorts but plans have changed with that nut-job still running around up there!
    • 5419 posts
    October 9, 2014 3:19 AM PDT
    Gonna be a family weekend...

My youngest son is majoring in engineering and this weekend they are having an open house for engineering students and family at JPL. So I am going to see a Mars Rover and lots of other cool stuff!

Then Sunday is a picnic at the Pumkin Patch with all the Grandkids!
  • October 10, 2014 9:26 AM PDT
    Clearing brush and putting up fence. I wish I had time to ride.
    • 79 posts
    October 10, 2014 4:01 PM PDT
    Cleaning up the workshop to make room for my stepsons bike.Rebuilding his motor in the off season.