Hobbies - Other Than Motorcycles

• 1161 posts
    December 20, 2009 5:37 PM PST
    Ham Radio, KJ4GOO; use 2 play paintball but future exwife used it (Paintball Gun) and now i need a new 1, Working on anything (with wheels) i can get my hands on. And Looking for a Female that wants a (Riding) partner to ride with.  Use to play (MMORPGs)  World of Warcraft,  Dark Age of Camelot,  Shadowbane,  Everquest 1 & 2,  Guild Wars.  And supporting our returning / Deploying Troops and our Vets.  I Know there is more but cant think of them all.  lol
  • December 21, 2009 1:37 AM PST
    Guns, camping, 4 wheeling.
    • 5417 posts
    December 21, 2009 1:58 AM PST
    Seakers wrote...
    use 2 play paintball but future exwife used it (Paintball Gun) and now i need a new 1

Did she use it on you???
  • December 21, 2009 2:11 AM PST
    painball "markers" can usually be fixed pretty inexpensively as long as the electronics are not messed up
    • 467 posts
    December 21, 2009 5:45 AM PST
    I do nails, sew, hunt, camp & 4wheel, all with my all consuming hobby--my dogs!
  • December 21, 2009 6:20 AM PST
    Playing Drumms, Semi Pro, it helps me relax.
    • 1161 posts
    December 23, 2009 3:05 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Seakers wrote...
    use 2 play paintball but future exwife used it (Paintball Gun) and now i need a new 1

Did she use it on you???

LOL..  no she broke it ( i think it was just from being used so much along with being old)  it just happen to be her using it when it broke.
    • 1161 posts
    December 23, 2009 3:08 PM PST
    cnciaco wrote...

OMG!   Wow Very cool
    • 1780 posts
    December 23, 2009 11:25 PM PST

Now that is some very cool work ........
    Dragon
    • 1040 posts
    December 30, 2009 11:39 PM PST
    Tai Chi,TKD, fishing with the grandkids
    • 5417 posts
    April 29, 2010 5:58 AM PDT
    We are getting deeper and deeper into our Off-Road remote control car racing.  Riley (my boy) has been racing trucks for a while and just got his first buggy.  Now he can race in two classes.  I am still racing Beginner Truck, which is the first class you race.  Just don't have the coordination with that remote!!!

• 513 posts
    April 29, 2010 6:10 AM PDT
    My young fella is mad about them lucky, are they expensive stateside?
    They look like real good fun!
  • April 29, 2010 6:35 AM PDT
    My passion is racing and riding.  Racing on Saturday nites, riding on Sunday morning.

I race at Perris Auto Speedway, Perris CA. 1/2 mile clay oval in the Street Stock division.  I race against my husband and also my teenage son.  I am also an infield announcer/pit reporter.  Getting to interview the guys that I just raced with is great fun.

• 75 posts
    April 29, 2010 7:15 AM PDT
    I play musical instruments (keyboards, piano, drums, percussion, 6-string bass, fretless bass (hence my user name "nofrets1", guitar, and I'll make a go at just about anything else). I'm also crazy about woodworking and woodturning. Sometimes these two hobbies blur together... I'm designing a new bass for myself, also, my wife wants me to refinish our 1918 piano.
    • 5417 posts
    April 29, 2010 7:47 AM PDT
    RaceAngel wrote...
    My passion is racing and riding.  Racing on Saturday nites, riding on Sunday morning.

I race at Perris Auto Speedway, Perris CA. 1/2 mile clay oval in the Street Stock division.  I race against my husband and also my teenage son.  I am also an infield announcer/pit reporter.  Getting to interview the guys that I just raced with is great fun.

Very cool.  We need to come out there one Saturday night to watch, and cheer you on!!!
  • April 29, 2010 7:57 AM PDT
    I absolutely love gardening. Flower gardens are one of my passions. Playin' in the dirt has been my long time therapy. I play guitar, simply for my own enjoyment and write a song every now and then.
  • April 29, 2010 8:33 AM PDT
    Golf three days a week and play drums when I can. Wife plays bass.
  • April 29, 2010 10:24 AM PDT
    guess i am just one of them nilly mambe pamby type of guys that likes to paint and sculpt, the last one is a night light
    • 1161 posts
    April 29, 2010 11:18 AM PDT
    Wow Deverse group we have here this is great! Very cool BullMoose!  Do you sell your work?

Been working on flying hellicopters (R/C's)  Very hard.
  • April 29, 2010 11:29 AM PDT
    Photography(no weddings, either).
  • April 29, 2010 7:09 PM PDT
    I've been collecting Antique Golf items for the past 30 years
    • 18989 posts
    April 29, 2010 10:08 PM PDT
    Moos I am not surprised, anyone who builds bikes like you has to be an artist.
    • 1040 posts
    April 29, 2010 11:26 PM PDT
    Outstanding work Moose; they all look great but I especially like the mama bear and her cubs.
  • May 3, 2010 7:27 AM PDT
    Ham radio VK2ICE as well as fishing,shooting,archery
  • May 3, 2010 7:42 AM PDT
    Experiment with cooking, a little gardening, attracting and feeding different species of birds, a little shooting, fishing and Amateur Radio. Callsign WV8RS