Hobbies - Other Than Motorcycles

• June 4, 2017 3:46 PM PDT

OMG Mike that is an award winning picture. Damn Brother you are trully blessed at what you do. Keep posting pic's like this one.

Night Dragon

• 57 posts
    June 5, 2017 5:58 AM PDT

Wow,very cool photo

• 18989 posts
    June 5, 2017 6:25 AM PDT

Thanks, Ken and Hunter!

• 7 posts
    June 9, 2017 8:29 PM PDT

I am an avid triathlete and spend a lot of time training.  I trail run and lap swim a lot.  Anyone interested in the sport that also rides give me a shout.

This post was edited by TraithlonGuy at June 10, 2017 12:29 PM PDT
    • 7 posts
    June 10, 2017 12:31 PM PDT

[blockquote]Dirk said: Sailing... although it's pretty difficult to choose - go sailing - ride the bike!  So we usually ride the bike in the great weather - there is plenty of wind for sailing when its not so nice![/blockquote] Wow! Great hobby! Something I always wanted to have knowledge of and never had the opportunity.  I am jealous! Enjoy! 

• 17 posts
    September 26, 2017 4:31 AM PDT

Other than motorcycles, my other hobby would have to be taking care of our adorable Pomeranian, Waffles. He’s a very energetic dog that loves to play with my kids, follow my brother around (urging for food), and even enjoy walks in the park during my days off. Other than that, he’s a spoiled brat (you can thank my wife for that), with a part of our shopping list dedicated to his dog toys and treats. In general, he’s really a nice lad, a handful, yes, but a very loyal one at that.

This post was edited by CarlFresher at September 28, 2017 2:54 AM PDT
    • 18989 posts
    September 27, 2017 7:40 AM PDT

I have a few....Fine Art Photography, restoring a rescued 86 CJ7, making electronic gizmos, and oh yeah, some woodworking (I made the breadboard in the photo)

• 6 posts
    October 12, 2017 12:37 PM PDT

Although Mountaineering was something I usta breath...not doing it so much now a days. Got to say it is hands down equal to riding for me, and I kinda miss it.

• 6 posts
    October 12, 2017 11:43 PM PDT

Hiking, Fishing, Camping.  Being outdoors and enjoying nature.

• 1 posts
    October 27, 2017 10:01 AM PDT

Boating!!

• 1161 posts
    December 11, 2017 4:37 PM PST

[blockquote]Lucky said:

New Hobby... Airbrusing R/C Cars.  Many know my son and I love off-road RC car & truck racing.  Up until now we always went with pretty basic paint schemes I did myself.  Wel I have been working on my air brushing and these are my first attempt at a little more complex paint scheme...

[/blockquote]

Very cool Lucky!  I'm in the process of getting ready to try and Airbrush / paint my own new body for a custom dually build.

This post was edited by Seakers at December 11, 2017 4:48 PM PST
    • 0 posts
    December 13, 2017 3:05 AM PST

Love traveling and enjoying beaches....

• 5417 posts
    December 13, 2017 7:15 AM PST

[blockquote]Seakers said:

[blockquote]Lucky said:

New Hobby... Airbrusing R/C Cars.  Many know my son and I love off-road RC car & truck racing.  Up until now we always went with pretty basic paint schemes I did myself.  Wel I have been working on my air brushing and these are my first attempt at a little more complex paint scheme...

[/blockquote]

Very cool Lucky!  I'm in the process of getting ready to try and Airbrush / paint my own new body for a custom dually build.

[/blockquote]

Cool, be sure to post a picture when you're done.  Here is another I recently did for myself (my son gave me a hand-me-down he doesn't race anymore)

• 1161 posts
    February 26, 2018 12:24 PM PST

[blockquote]Lucky said:

[blockquote]Seakers said:

[blockquote]Lucky said:

[/blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Cool, be sure to post a picture when you're done.  Here is another I recently did for myself (my son gave me a hand-me-down he doesn't race anymore)

[/blockquote]

Very cool I just got my Custom Dually rolling under it's own power today with the battery and changed connection plugs.

Zip ties will be my tempoary set up I have more parts on the way.  As for the body I may get a different body.  It may not fit with my old body I wanted to use.

• 5417 posts
    February 26, 2018 1:13 PM PST
    Nice. You could replace the zip ties holding the battery with Velcro straps (like the ones u bundle cables with) that is what we use to hold the batteries are most of our vehicles. Very secure and quick removal

Can't wait to see it with the body
    This post was edited by Lucky at February 26, 2018 1:13 PM PST
    • 1161 posts
    April 6, 2018 9:58 AM PDT

Ya my custom dually build is slowly comming together.  Now if I can find a hard body style I like and modify it to fit properly then paint it.

• 16780 posts
    April 6, 2018 1:27 PM PDT

COOL!

• 16780 posts
    July 26, 2018 5:39 PM PDT

Repaired my grill's rotton guts, the grill shell is stainless but most of the guts were sheetmetal.

Not now, 1/8 " angle iron and stainless sheet.

I made everything but the new burners.

• 18989 posts
    July 27, 2018 5:35 AM PDT

I'll send mine up Rev!!! Wish I had learned more about working with metal.

Fine Art photography is mine...We have some VERY interesting Skies down here in West Texas...View from our front yard of a storm and full moon rise. That is a working water windmill.  

This post was edited by RexTheRoadDog at July 27, 2018 5:37 AM PDT
    • 16780 posts
    July 27, 2018 7:39 PM PDT

Nice photo!

A friend of mine has a large pond full of fish on his property, he put up a windmill to areate (sp?) the pond. 

• 16780 posts
    September 7, 2018 1:21 PM PDT

Just a strip of wood with clothes pins glued to it, but it keeps things orginized. :-)

• 18989 posts
    September 8, 2018 5:33 AM PDT

Awesome little Hack....mine are all thrown into a drawer and I have to rumage through them to get one...

• 16780 posts
    September 8, 2018 2:16 PM PDT

Thank you. I was doing the same.

I've been doing these kind of projects and fixing all my broken stuff when I can.

Hopefully my wife's and my health issues quiet down some this Winter so I can get to my bike build.

• 1 posts
    September 26, 2018 12:20 AM PDT
    I like gaming reading and guns.
    • 1 posts
    October 20, 2018 6:35 PM PDT

I make Wooden Toy Trucks and other wood shop things. I have a full working wood shop about 17 x15. And I Kayak I have 4 kayaks and 1 Canoe.  If you want to see my Trucks go to my FB Page.  https://www.facebook.com/dave.lynch.965