Sooooo, watcha doin or did you do today?

• 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 6:31 AM PDT
    Not didley for me. Got a call from a friend in GA today and talked a while. The oldest boy is laying on the couch asleep like a beached whale, the little one is out playing with his friend like most days. The weather looks like crap like possible tornado's; tornado watch at the bottom of the tv screen. Just one of those dull looking dreary days of doing nothing.....Ya know it's bad when your watrching golf; guess the good side to that is that it's wimmens golf, keep thinking the wind will blow and give me shot I can't refuse   (I know, I'm an ol pervert)...LOL...On a positive note I am looking forward to KY though; it's getting close.
  • May 2, 2010 6:46 AM PDT
    ky is gr8 to ride around in .. as for me looks a lil nasty outside so ima sit inside and listen to tunes
    • 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 6:50 AM PDT
    Shite man, your in the "Hoosier State" right next door; ya going to KY in June? Hope to see ya there.
  • May 2, 2010 7:00 AM PDT
    dishes are done, laundry next, gotta re-set the clutch on my scoot, got it too tight, mow the yard, wash my dogs this evening. ride tonight possibly.
    • 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 7:06 AM PDT
    dishes are done, laundry next, gotta re-set the clutch on my scoot, got it too tight, mow the yard, wash my dogs this evening. ride tonight possibly.

Yea, gotta pull my cover off mine where the clutch cable goes in. The cover is peeling chrome so I bought a new cover a few months back but havn't replaced it yet. You gave me an idea; why don't I replace the cover I shoulda done a few months back...LOL
    • 467 posts
    May 2, 2010 7:14 AM PDT
    I'm sitting here watching the snow fly out the window over my pc screen.....those are some big ol flakes.
  • May 2, 2010 7:17 AM PDT
    i set up the clutch couple days ago, got it too tight i think, having a hard time going back to neutral from first at a stop. other than that, all good! went to gary p. nunn last night on the scoot, had a blast with some old friends and a few new ones
    • 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 7:24 AM PDT
    i set up the clutch couple days ago, got it too tight i think, having a hard time going back to neutral from first at a stop. other than that, all good! went to gary p. nunn last night on the scoot, had a blast with some old friends and a few new ones

Yep, I had that same problem a while back and played with it at the adjuster screw on the cable itself; finally got it to where I can put it in N easy now but still need to put my new cover on...AND WASH IT!!!....LOL

Alreight, what is a gary p. nunn? Glad you got out and had fun Bro.

• May 2, 2010 7:26 AM PDT
    Played a concert / festival last night ~ fixed the printer for the PC this morning (gotta love Winders 7!) ~ now the lawnmower... too wet to mow, so I may as well get it prepped! I suppose I could do some polishing on... ;-)
    • 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 7:27 AM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...
    I'm sitting here watching the snow fly out the window over my pc screen.....those are some big ol flakes.

How'd ya get snow in tha house?.........................
    • 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 7:29 AM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    Played a concert / festival last night ~ fixed the printer for the PC this morning (gotta love Winders 7!) ~ now the lawnmower... too wet to mow, so I may as well get it prepped! I suppose I could do some polishing on... ;-)

OK now....We don't need to know EVERYTHING!!  
    • 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 7:41 AM PDT
    Hey Derek, if there is ANY WAY POSSIBLE; I hope you can make it to KY Brother.
    • 2072 posts
    May 2, 2010 8:04 AM PDT
    Enjoying some nice warm weather. Tons of sunshine!!! Gettin' some work done outside.......
  • May 2, 2010 8:14 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    Blackpearl wrote...

OK now....We don't need to know EVERYTHING!!  

AWWWW MAN!!!! The Bike man ~ The Bike!!!  HA HA HA!!!  (I stepped into that one big time... heh heh!)

• May 2, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    cnciaco wrote...

How'd ya get snow in tha house?.........................

'Clean up committee' ~ any volunteers? I'll bring a shovel... 

• May 2, 2010 9:25 AM PDT
    Dug a 5 foot hole and repaired a failed water line in my barn.

• 1509 posts
    May 2, 2010 9:35 AM PDT

work uggggggg  and rain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• May 2, 2010 10:05 AM PDT
    jbasile wrote...
    Dug a 5 foot hole and repaired a failed water line in my barn.

God ~ I hate that!!! I woke up one morning to the sound of (a toilet running?) ~ yeah... drop the leg in the crawl space and go 'Oh Sh..!'
    Fortunately for me, I had a backhoe... so sorry Bro!

• May 2, 2010 10:13 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    Hey Derek, if there is ANY WAY POSSIBLE; I hope you can make it to KY Brother.

if i hit the lotto brother. i am playing often as i can! badinfluence
  • May 2, 2010 10:40 AM PDT
    Two of us gal riders took a new gal rider out and about today. Getting her use to her bike. Rode for about an hour and a half. She's doing great!!!
  • May 2, 2010 10:41 AM PDT
    Spent most of my day knocking on peoples doors doing the Census Enumerator thing thats going on to make some extra dough for Kentucky.
    Pulled my bike out of the garage, dusted her off and got her all shiny for my friend Chris thats coming tonight to pick her up, to mount and balance the new tires. Thank goodness!!! I'll be back on the road next week. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! The weather here has been beautiful this weekend and everyone except me has been riding.
  • May 2, 2010 11:28 AM PDT
    Changed pinion seal in truck, worked on son's Tahoe. Went with Bonnie to Home Depot to get a bunch of stuff for the yard. Pruned palm tree. Cleaned the boat and trailer. Just catch up stuff.
  • May 2, 2010 11:45 AM PDT
    Few of us went for a scoot last night. Had a great time, didn't get home until 2:00 a.m. but what a blast. So not much got done today. Went out in the shop and serviced a couple chain saws, gave the shop forman a bath (Tyson) my boxer, and now "grillin' some grub".
  • May 2, 2010 12:38 PM PDT
    Yesterday was CMA's annual Run for the Son fund raiser, we rode about 200 miles and had ice cream on the way home, it was a good day!
    • 8 posts
    May 2, 2010 1:13 PM PDT
    To cold to do much. Watched hockey and took mama out for our anniversery. 29 yrs married together 33 yrs. It has been real.