Summer Bod

• January 31, 2010 9:31 AM PST
    Back to topic, I'm -11 today!

THAT IS AWESOME STEPH.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!         

• January 31, 2010 4:30 PM PST
    Hey tell him to give me my damn panties back! Please!

Thanks Kris
  • January 31, 2010 4:33 PM PST
    hmmmm thought one would have to wear panties for them to get taken away.....
  • January 31, 2010 5:36 PM PST
    OK OK.. I need to lose 25 - 30 lbs. Not into gimmicks, just less intake, more output. Let's see where it goes. I've always been lean, but now I'm 6'1", 228. I want to be back at 195.
  • February 1, 2010 1:29 AM PST
    So this weekend I got together with friends that I went to elementary school with and have been friends with for over 20 years. You know how sweet it was to have someone look at me and say "Oh my god Kristen, you are so skinny"...well, skinny I am not; as I still have about 30 pounds to lose, but man oh man it was great to be complimented in that fashion. In highschool I was a size 14 and went up from there. Today as I sit at the airport waiting for my flight to Miami I am wearing a size 6. I love life! It is such a great reward to feel healthy, and the recognition you get for all your hard work is an added bonus.
    • 1040 posts
    February 1, 2010 1:39 AM PST
    Way to go kris     
  • February 1, 2010 1:59 AM PST
    hambone... good point, don't wear 'em they can't get stolen ;/)!

Kris, yes, dear, that much weight loss? You are now skinny, believe it!
    You are thin, you are beautiful, you are skinny. Don't get gaunt with those 30 lbs tho, ok?
    Congrats and lots hugs and props!
    • 1780 posts
    February 1, 2010 2:16 AM PST
    kris10den wrote...
    So this weekend I got together with friends that I went to elementary school with and have been friends with for over 20 years. You know how sweet it was to have someone look at me and say "Oh my god Kristen, you are so skinny"...well, skinny I am not; as I still have about 30 pounds to lose, but man oh man it was great to be complimented in that fashion. In highschool I was a size 14 and went up from there. Today as I sit at the airport waiting for my flight to Miami I am wearing a size 6. I love life! It is such a great reward to feel healthy, and the recognition you get for all your hard work is an added bonus.

Damn it you go girl.......proud of ya

Night Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    February 1, 2010 2:26 AM PST
    Way to go Kris!!! Sounds like lots of us are doing really well...ok except me maybe
    • 5420 posts
    February 1, 2010 2:30 AM PST
    I have got to admit, my diet and exercise have not got off to that great of a start. Problem with diet is I JUST LOVE TO EAT, and the stuff I love to eat is fattening. So I figured I would just make up for it with extra exercise, but I am having a hard time getting into it. I have a new treadmill my son gave me, but I find that a little boring, especially by myself. So starting this week I have a new plan. A good friend and I are going to go to the gym at the community center 3 days a week, this way we each have the support of the other. I'll let you know how it goes. My goal is to be able to see my belt buckle (without a mirror) by the Redwood Run!
    • 1516 posts
    February 1, 2010 2:31 AM PST
    Wow Kris, size 6.. and you think you are not thin.. I don't think you will need to loose 30 more. You will have to turn sideways for us to see you!!!
    • 1516 posts
    February 1, 2010 2:33 AM PST
    You can do it Lucky.. just put the treadmill where you can reach the computer!!
    • 1780 posts
    February 1, 2010 2:37 AM PST
    Yea Kris you probably have to run around in the shower to get wet
    Dragon
  • February 1, 2010 3:13 AM PST
    hambone... good point, don't wear 'em they can't get stolen ;/)!

Damn!  Now that's gonna be all I think about and visualize all day, week, month, year!!!!!
  • February 1, 2010 3:14 AM PST
    ok, this sounds like fun, so even though I have started later then everyone else... I am in. -0.
    Would love to lose 30 happy to lose 20. So let's see how this works.
    Good luck to everyone and congratulations to the ones that have been losing!
  • February 1, 2010 10:52 AM PST
    kris10den wrote...

Wow Kris,
    Congratulations...a size 6. That is awesome and you are skinny. Believe it!
  • February 1, 2010 11:16 AM PST
     Well I've been @ this for two weeks now,I haven't checked the scales yet,numbers frighten me LOL. Although I have noticed I do have alot more energy & my nursing scrubs are a bit more roomy. You guys are a great inspiration,THANX 
    • 910 posts
    February 1, 2010 11:41 AM PST
    kris10den wrote...

You really are inspirational. My GOAL is to be a size 6. Was a size 3 once in my life, I'm not going back there... Have had enough men confide in me that they love the curves... don't want to deprive them too much. *lol*
    • 1780 posts
    February 1, 2010 11:51 AM PST
    This is what I think is amazing with this post.....women usually don't care to talk much about their weight, but we have become such a close family it seems normal, and at ease to broch this subject with all the ladies. Pretty cool when you think about it.

Dragon
    • 1161 posts
    February 1, 2010 5:46 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    This is what I think is amazing with this post.....women usually don't care to talk much about their weight, but we have become such a close family it seems normal, and at ease to broch this subject with all the ladies. Pretty cool when you think about it.

Dragon

I Agree Night Dragon,  It's something women normaly keep to them selves and their friends and close relitives.
    Very cool.

Seakers
  • February 3, 2010 12:11 AM PST
    Never been called shy myself... the B word maybe when I'm too shy, but

-14 today. If I stay busy, have projects to work on, and am happy, the extra melts off and I keep what I need. I also think I feel spring is around the corner,that always amps up my metabolism.

Thank you for letting me feel comfy enough with y'all to share
  • February 3, 2010 12:38 AM PST
    I have yet to meet a woman on a bike that doesn't know "who they are, what they want, and how they want to get it.... Pride and Confidance, to share themselves and Rip Your Head Off when you have gone one step too far... 

ALL These women are hot
  • February 4, 2010 9:26 AM PST
    LOL, it's not as easy trying to lose weight as a mature male. (Note: I did NOT admit to being old!) I dropped 5 lbs the first week. Then put 4 back on the next 5 days. Now that I enter week 3 I'm at -6 from the starting weight.
  • February 4, 2010 3:05 PM PST
    hgsc90 wrote...
    I have yet to meet a woman on a bike that doesn't know "who they are, what they want, and how they want to get it.... Pride and Confidance, to share themselves and Rip Your Head Off when you have gone one step too far... 

ALL These women are hot

I like the way you think, Howard!!
    • 1161 posts
    February 4, 2010 3:12 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    I have got to admit, my diet and exercise have not got off to that great of a start. Problem with diet is I JUST LOVE TO EAT, and the stuff I love to eat is fattening.

Yep after the 2nd week I tapered off aswell but I want to restart again.  but i only gained +2lbs so im back up to 62lbs to lose again.  lol