Summer Bod

• 19004 posts
    October 19, 2014 3:58 AM PDT
    ATTA BOY RON!!!
    • 19004 posts
    October 19, 2014 4:00 AM PDT
    well ladies and gentlemen....bad news is there is no such thing as "spot" removal for losing weight...when it comes off, it comes off of everywhere, you can't pick and chose what goes first...stomach area is usually the last to tone because of our genetics..this is the "survival" area...the body stores fat here in case you are in a survival mode and then your body will take its energy from this area....to correctly remove the weight...and you ladies are gonna hate me for this...it has to be done slowly...pills do not work...they only remove water which you gain back soon as you drink some more water...it its on tv promising a quick fix...save your money...you have to change your diet, keep a food journal..and get off your ass...need any more advice just ask...been a fitness buff for the past 15 years.......i have tips..but won't bore the whole class with them,lol......good luck!!!!

Very Well Said Lola. 

• 3006 posts
    October 19, 2014 10:54 AM PDT
    Lucky a lot of people would love to lose even an inch let alone 2.Keep up the good work,the more you exercise the easier it becomes and you just have to maintain a certain level of it once you reach what is good for you. Grankids are a great incentive to motivate you LOL not to mention the health benefits.
    • 5417 posts
    November 9, 2014 1:56 AM PST
    Still at it and going strong. Started at 196 lbs on Sept 2 and now down to 180... 16 lbs in two months. My goal was 175 but it seems like I have been kind of stuck right here at 180. Now I am thinking since I am feeling much better and fitting my clothes better, maybe 180 is where I should stay. I am able to eat normal again, within reason, and not gain, so I am going with that. Gonna keep up the exercise because that is what has me feeling so much better!