Summer Bod

• 910 posts
    February 19, 2010 12:43 AM PST
    debrajo62 wrote...
    good job Buffy.. any week that is a minus is good!!!!!!

Thanks DebraJo *hugs*
  • February 19, 2010 2:35 AM PST
    second weigh in since we started this, lost another 11 lbs add that to the 8.5 before total of 19.5 , sure miss the beer and a big juicey burger,it will be worth it though, might have to change to(not quite as) FatBoy
  • g
    February 19, 2010 3:53 AM PST
    buffy sure looks gid to me !!
  • February 19, 2010 5:08 AM PST
    -2 this week, but I had added a pound a week ago.
    Haven't read this thread in a while a lot of great stuff being said. I'll add my 2 cents worth after work tonight.
  • g
    February 19, 2010 5:11 AM PST
    so will i ,after ma lunch
  • g
    February 19, 2010 5:13 AM PST
  • February 19, 2010 5:21 AM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    -2 this week, but I had added a pound a week ago.
    Haven't read this thread in a while a lot of great stuff being said. I'll add my 2 cents worth after work tonight. 

THATS IT GIRL...  YOUR A WINNER AND HAVE IT FIGURED OUT.....YA GOTTA TAKE THE CHANGE OUT OF YOUR POCKETS..!!!!!!!!  ....

• February 19, 2010 5:25 AM PST
    I have good new and bad news this week... Good News: I'm down another 4 pounds love it!!! Bad News: I have to have my shoulder fixed...torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. This is going impact my progress... this sucks!!!
  • February 19, 2010 5:31 AM PST
    I gained 3 pounds...hehe and i have to tell you...honestly...it didn't upset me. I will lose that and then some in the coming week :-)
  • g
    February 19, 2010 5:31 AM PST
    wife lost 3 pounds last night at fat club , i said she was robbed ,only cost 2 pounds to get in ,lol
  • February 19, 2010 5:31 AM PST
    No!!! Good news Right handed, can't eat for dam lefty. Bad news Her hands are way cold when you need help....
  • February 19, 2010 5:58 AM PST
    hgsc90 wrote...
    No!!! Good news Right handed, can't eat for dam lefty. Bad news Her hands are way cold when you need help....

I hear ya on that one... not looking forward to the time off from the workouts..
    • 19043 posts
    February 19, 2010 7:40 AM PST
    Hey G, I sold my 90 pound bow and bought a 65 pound bow. That means I lost 25 pounds. How much would that cost in Scotland?
  • February 23, 2010 2:54 AM PST
    OK... I finally hit -40 lbs.

This post seems to be peetering out. I hope it helped someone. It was an extra motivator for me. Ya all hang in there!
  • February 23, 2010 10:01 AM PST
    JimandTerri wrote...
    OK... I finally hit -40 lbs.

This post seems to be peetering out. I hope it helped someone. It was an extra motivator for me. Ya all hang in there!

Way to go Jim or Terri... or is that combined?

• 1509 posts
    February 23, 2010 10:36 AM PST
    three down this week yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks of nothing thought some one corked me from loosing just a minor plato i hope. mentally stressful when you dont see results for your efforts.

The thread name should be changed to the one pound at a time club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1364 posts
    February 23, 2010 10:43 AM PST
    Down to 206 LBS -10.5 lbs
  • g
    February 24, 2010 5:17 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Hey G, I sold my 90 pound bow and bought a 65 pound bow. That means I lost 25 pounds. How much would that cost in Scotland?

lol .she lost another half pound the night ,shes down to 9 stone ,good for her ,lol
  • February 24, 2010 5:19 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Was she RECURVE or LONG.
  • g
    February 24, 2010 5:29 AM PST
    aye ??
    • 1509 posts
    March 3, 2010 6:36 PM PST
    310 today down 40
    85 to go 1 pound at a time.

Lets get back on track everyone summer is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 212 posts
    March 3, 2010 10:38 PM PST
    Lost 5 more finally! Congrats to everybody your doing so good. ((:
    • 910 posts
    March 4, 2010 12:06 AM PST
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    three down this week yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks of nothing thought some one corked me from loosing just a minor plato i hope. mentally stressful when you dont see results for your efforts.

The thread name should be changed to the one pound at a time club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One pound at a time!

I was off to such a good start but lack of sleep and stress from school work (and life), are sapping my mental energy. I made it to the gym once since I returned from winter break. I guess the one little change I made in my life most recently is shifting my sleep schedule. Being in school I was frequently up working on assigments or studying to 3am.. that made mornings tough.

For the last 2 weeks I've been waking up at 6:30 and getting myself down to the caf to have breakfast at 7:30 (that's the earliest it opens). Next step: Get to the gym after breakfast.

I watched Biggest Loser Tuesday night and the trainer said you can change your life by making small changes: hydrate and do 30 minutes a day of physical activity. I know I can do that, I just have to do it.

Last night I talked with a friend at dinner and we decided to start going to the gym together... which SHOULD be motivating. We agreed to start after breakfast this morning, but at breakfast she was too tired so we agreed to start Monday. I could have gone myself but I'm thinking of the work I have to get done for my 12:30 class so I skipped it... I guess beginning Monday I go to the gym, even if she says she's too tired, I will go myself. No more excuses.

• March 4, 2010 12:14 AM PST
    Good for you Adventuregirl! My sons joined a gym w/ Dad last week, they talked him into signing me up too (for only $15 more a month). It's hard to say no to the kids, lead by example and all. The boys are loving it, had no idea how masculine they really are, wanting to get fit and "buff" they say. Hopefully they'll be good motivators, but I don't even know how to get to their gym yet, lol!
    Holding steady and fat is shifting to muscles I THINK...
    xox, and great work everyone!
    Buffy if you open this up every morn and say you're going to go I promise I will too...
    • 1780 posts
    March 4, 2010 12:18 AM PST
    Angle Eyes and i go twice a week to LA Fitness and work out with a trainer. He always bitches at us because we need to be in there at least 5 days a week. Danm that's hard to do sometimes, so I just endure the bitching sesion.
    Dragon