Summer Bod

• 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 3:48 AM PST
    g wrote...
    mind adventuregirl ,i ll need to see this body if u come over the pond !!

We all get to see it first...Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, ... Maybe if were lucky; even in the MUDPIT!...LOL

"And NOW in this corner, BUFFY THA VAMPIRE SLAYER".....LOL

• g
    February 13, 2010 4:01 AM PST
    ffs, ur a fooking twat ,lol ,naa luck eh !!
  • g
    February 13, 2010 4:02 AM PST
    mind ma photos min !!
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 4:31 AM PST
    g wrote...
    mind ma photos min !!

Yea Baby!...Lots ah photos

• g
    February 13, 2010 4:33 AM PST
    gid lad !!
  • g
    February 13, 2010 4:34 AM PST
    g wrote...
    gid lad !!

good man .
    • 910 posts
    February 13, 2010 5:11 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    g wrote...
    mind adventuregirl ,i ll need to see this body if u come over the pond !!

We all get to see it first...Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, ... Maybe if were lucky; even in the MUDPIT!...LOL

"And NOW in this corner, BUFFY THA VAMPIRE SLAYER".....LOL

Ok, so I was going to steer clear of the mud pit because I have hardware I don't want accidentally ripped out *OUCH*!! But if it's for a photo op I might just jump in.... BUT only if my opponent promises (promise promise promise) not to grab at my restricted zone(s) . 

Hmm,  this might very well be the motivation I needed to kick up my weight-loss activities.  Talk about pressure!
  • February 13, 2010 6:07 AM PST
    All right Sweetie, I'm in it for a pose!
    But I'll slick around for real too if anyone's game, LMAO!
  • February 13, 2010 6:10 AM PST
    with everyone doing this, i decided to join in. just didn't chime in, i'm down a size around my waist
    • 910 posts
    February 13, 2010 6:22 AM PST
    All right Sweetie, I'm in it for a pose!
    But I'll slick around for real too if anyone's game, LMAO!

I love you girl! We can go a few rounds, for fun too!

Ok, that's it I'm logging out and going to the gym..  not getting in that pit unless I can make it to 1/2 my goal before the meet & greet.
  • February 13, 2010 7:15 AM PST
    Ok my sisters and brothers.....target weight 135lbs ......starting weight 145lbs..... I drink lots of water,I eat healthy,mostly salads, some chicken, very little red meat, beer once a year,  I walk 5 to 6 miles a day out side up and down the hills at times, I stretch, do a few sit ups, split and stack fire wood, shoot I even wash dishes once in a while.........todays weigt (after 3 weeks) .....151 lbs   It's gotta be the dairy, I reckon I will have to cut out the half gallon of butter pecan icecream  every week
  • February 13, 2010 7:52 AM PST
    LOL! Chywolf, love it! But it definately sounds like sweet muscles weighing more than fat, good lord, work hard?
    Beautiful!
  • February 13, 2010 8:00 AM PST
    buffy, steph and oil, oh dayum!
  • February 13, 2010 8:05 AM PST
    With that trainning routine my money in the mud pit would be on chywolf at this time..!!!!!
    • 910 posts
    February 13, 2010 9:15 AM PST
    me, gym, bike, 60 minutes (level 1), DONE! Wow that feels good...

In fact, I was thinking while still on the bike "hey, this isn't so bad, I think I can do more" but then I stepped off and took a few wobbly steps... legs almost buckled under me! *laughing* guess I'll keep to the 60 minutes on the bike until I can walk steady coming off.
    • 1509 posts
    February 13, 2010 10:54 AM PST
    lost 1lb allright 315 this week.

One pound at a time gang lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 14, 2010 9:59 AM PST
    So today is a wierd day,  A little emotional and feeling off balance for some reason.  Strange how that works.  Oh that's right, it is called being female...haha...

here is what is making it wierd...

Why is it that I have lost 100 pounds and went from wearing a size 22+ to a size 6 or 8 depending on the outfit, yet when I look in the mirror I still see obese.  I feel like I am having a little crisis and I don't know why.  I still feel like when I walk through a door people are staring because of how ginormous I am and that I will never meet that "attractive" standard.   Why is it that the only way today that I feel that i have lost the weight is because I step on the scale or put on an old outfit and see that I can wrap myself in it 4 times over.

What is wrong with me??   Uuugh!!!    
    • 910 posts
    February 14, 2010 10:15 AM PST
    First let me say, you are amazing! You are a beautiful woman who's succeeded in doing what I've failed at time and time again over the last several years. You lovely lady are an inspiration. You've done it! You are the standard by which many of us are setting for ourselves (I know I am).

Ok, that said, It's time for a perception reinvention. You have to learn to love yourself. Have you ever seen that show How to Look Good Naked? I've only caught it once and thought, "hell if I'm caught dead on that show..." But I do get it. Check it out: http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/how-to-look-good-naked />
    If that doesn't work take some "after" photos find some "before" photos... and then post them here for us to comment on. We'll tell it to you straight and I guarantee it will all be positive.

One last thing, those people looking at you as you walk into a room - they are looking your way because you are now a sexy woman. Relish that!
  • February 15, 2010 5:10 AM PST
    December 08 - 328 Lbs. Today(2/15/10) 243 Lbs.! Total of 85 Lbs. & counting!
    • 1516 posts
    February 15, 2010 5:27 AM PST
    kris10den wrote...
    So today is a wierd day,  A little emotional and feeling off balance for some reason.  Strange how that works.  Oh that's right, it is called being female...haha...

here is what is making it wierd...

Why is it that I have lost 100 pounds and went from wearing a size 22+ to a size 6 or 8 depending on the outfit, yet when I look in the mirror I still see obese.  I feel like I am having a little crisis and I don't know why.  I still feel like when I walk through a door people are staring because of how ginormous I am and that I will never meet that "attractive" standard.   Why is it that the only way today that I feel that i have lost the weight is because I step on the scale or put on an old outfit and see that I can wrap myself in it 4 times over.

What is wrong with me??   Uuugh!!!    

Sweetie.. there is nothing "wrong" with you. How long were you programed to think that you are fat? Do you think that it just unprograms immediately? No it doesn't. You may need to help yourself by possitive affirmations. Remind yourself that you are now thin and lookin good. Really listen when others give you compliments. I know that they have to be tell you how great you look!!!!!!

It may help to be on the possitive thinking wave on more things in your life. It may rub off on your self image. Just know that you have all of our support and I am proud of you to come out and state how you feel so that you can get more possitive feed back. Really you are an inspiration!!
    • 1516 posts
    February 15, 2010 5:28 AM PST
    Oh yeah on my possitive note, I got dressed for work today and my pants are almost falling off. -27. YES!!!!!!
  • February 15, 2010 6:18 AM PST
    debrajo62 wrote...
    Oh yeah on my possitive note, I got dressed for work today and my pants are almost falling off. -27. YES!!!!!!

Ok then, of course I'll be the one to say it....

We don't believe you Debrajo.  We're gonna need visual eveidence of said pants falling off. 

• February 15, 2010 6:23 AM PST
    Were you drinking a Mexican beverage??
  • February 15, 2010 6:33 AM PST
    I've got about 15-20lbs to go before I'm where I'd like to be. I've lost about 21lbs since I had the baby 5 months ago though!
    • 1516 posts
    February 15, 2010 7:05 AM PST
    hehehe.. they haven't fallen all the way off .. yet!