Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• January 28, 2010 12:59 PM PST
    g wrote...
     im no happy like .
     Yeah what he said lol!
  • January 28, 2010 12:59 PM PST
    wolfhound wrote...
    g wrote...
     im no happy like .
     Yeah what he said lol!
     Malissa said she no happy like too!
    • 1161 posts
    January 28, 2010 2:02 PM PST
    wolfhound wrote...
    wolfhound wrote...
    g wrote...
     im no happy like .
     Yeah what he said lol!
     Malissa said she no happy like too!

Me Either i want to go aswell.   lol
  • January 28, 2010 2:10 PM PST
    I'm not sure how I'm going to do it, but I have it marked on my calander and I'm going, come hell or high water!
    • 910 posts
    January 28, 2010 2:18 PM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    I'm not sure how I'm going to do it, but I have it marked on my calander and I'm going, come hell or high water!

That's the spirit!!!
  • January 28, 2010 8:53 PM PST
    I want to come to this but hell i am so flaky I cant even commit on plans for this weekend. Maybe we will see you all there
  • January 28, 2010 10:13 PM PST
    Yea sidetrack, please come too!
    For all of you who CAN'T make it- I promise we'll take a lot of pictures so all the fun you miss...well, we can rub it in properly!
    Bring it please, if you can manage! Good times and memories are going to be made!

• 1780 posts
    January 28, 2010 11:05 PM PST
    Sidetrack really love to meet ya, if ya can swing it

Night dragon
  • January 28, 2010 11:29 PM PST
    Wow, Guys, thanks for the encouragement to come. I've been so inspired by Adventure Girl with her solo trip, If I can come up with a route on all local roads I plan on riding down on the bike. It will be my first real adventure on the bike. If it becomes to far for me to handle alone, maybe I can talk one of my friends to come and let me ride with them. If not, then there is always the car. I can bring myself quite well in that if need be. After seeing the posts about showing up in any type of vehicle I knew I had to come too. I'm so excited to meet all of you face to face.
    • 19043 posts
    January 28, 2010 11:39 PM PST
    Hey Sidtrack, I'll follow you down...
    • 1780 posts
    January 28, 2010 11:50 PM PST
    Rex you bro are one stand up dude......you may look like a bad ass but your putty inside...LOL

Dragon
  • January 29, 2010 1:49 AM PST
    I am going to put a maybe on this one. It's a little far, but I don't see a CycleFish party happening here in WY anytime soon. Unless one of us plans it and the other brings there beer
  • January 29, 2010 7:06 AM PST
    Sidetrack, I am in Maine and I am thinking of riding, so we could definitely connect as well...will keep watching...in the meantime I am heading to MIAMI on Monday for a couple weeks...SUPER BOWL anyone...yippee!!!! Not to mention getting away from the -12 wind chill temps for 70 degree weather, I may not come home...haha!
    • 1040 posts
    January 29, 2010 1:16 PM PST
    kris10den wrote...
    Sidetrack, I am in Maine and I am thinking of riding, so we could definitely connect as well...will keep watching...in the meantime I am heading to MIAMI on Monday for a couple weeks...SUPER BOWL anyone...yippee!!!! Not to mention getting away from the -12 wind chill temps for 70 degree weather, I may not come home...haha!

kris...between you, deb, and mike, ya'll can party hardy riden to Ky.

• January 29, 2010 1:23 PM PST
    I'm going to try my damdest to get there...Can not wait to meet all of you!!! Defenitly won't be that far of a ride from St. louis.
  • January 29, 2010 2:04 PM PST
    Kris, Sooo jealous! But since you're getting your travel on this year, hope to see you in Kentucky!
    And Hothatswhattheycallme, guess that means you've got no good excuses, do ya?
    Yippee! C'mon ladies, let's shake these fellas up!
  • January 29, 2010 2:10 PM PST
    Sorry, family stuff and work calls. KY is more than a day trip from MN.
  • January 29, 2010 2:16 PM PST
    Isn't the Honda Hoot in KY too?
    • 1161 posts
    January 29, 2010 2:36 PM PST
    I'm Sooo jealous I want to go!  Take pictures for me! 
    Lucky don't you send me naughty pictures of YOURSELF,  I will not feel better LOL.

Have fun all and be safe!
    Keep the rubber side down!

Seakers
    • 1 posts
    January 30, 2010 3:33 AM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    Wow, Guys, thanks for the encouragement to come. I've been so inspired by Adventure Girl with her solo trip, If I can come up with a route on all local roads I plan on riding down on the bike. It will be my first real adventure on the bike. If it becomes to far for me to handle alone, maybe I can talk one of my friends to come and let me ride with them. If not, then there is always the car. I can bring myself quite well in that if need be. After seeing the posts about showing up in any type of vehicle I knew I had to come too. I'm so excited to meet all of you face to face.

Hey sidetrack......Maybe we could work something out. 

• January 30, 2010 3:44 AM PST
    When is this for? It sounds like fun!
    • 5420 posts
    January 30, 2010 3:56 AM PST
    Conga wrote...
    When is this for? It sounds like fun!

Click Here to See the Event Listing!

• 1 posts
    January 30, 2010 3:57 AM PST
    Conga; Go to the Events Calendar and Pull up Kentucky events and scan down to Central Northeast Cyclefish Meet and Greet and there you will find all the info you need. It is going to be blast, so hope you are able to make it and looking forward in seeing ya there. I am sure there will be more information to come when the event get closer.
    • 1 posts
    January 30, 2010 3:59 AM PST
    that is why we call you "The Man" Lucky; on top of things as usual
    • 1040 posts
    February 1, 2010 4:24 AM PST
    I'm a happy camper today I got my sitter for the boys locked in today and I'm as tickled as a pig in shit.

See If I can get a cabin now, then get the moped maintenced and head down the highway in June...See ya'll there