Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• g
    February 13, 2010 4:20 AM PST
    shid be for kids also ,kids are gid fun .
  • g
    February 13, 2010 4:21 AM PST
    wee always take the kids on trips and runs ,they love it .
  • February 13, 2010 4:21 AM PST
    I'm not objecting to kids being there I just wasn't aware of anyone bringing there's. I'll just have to be on my best behavior that's all.
    • 19040 posts
    February 13, 2010 4:22 AM PST
    I am with ya dude, If it isn't family then why do it. There are plenty of other biker parties that people can attend. I further believe that 99% of the CycleFish members are here because of the Family Friendly atmosphere. I know I am!!!!
    Rule #1 FAMILY COMES FIRST (unless you are a 1%er)
  • g
    February 13, 2010 4:23 AM PST
    just have to watch ur P's n Q's thats all,
  • g
    February 13, 2010 4:24 AM PST
    all adults ,sure u can all act like one !!
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 4:24 AM PST
    Double post
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 4:25 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    I'm not objecting to kids being there I just wasn't aware of anyone bringing there's. I'll just have to be on my best behavior that's all.

Dear Gawd Man, your gonna have to work really hard....LOL

• g
    February 13, 2010 4:25 AM PST
    just wish i could come over and enjoy the fun u guy will have .
  • February 13, 2010 5:03 AM PST
    Just let me know if I should get my cabin rented to someone else.
    My kids have always appreciated the difference between "family time" and "adult time" and know they better respect the word of thier Mother.
    That's the only reason I could or would consider bringing them, to meet my new family, but they also know they'd better allow me to have a great time with you all seperately too. I am thier Mom, but I am also Steph and they respect that. Refer back to the being badass Biker thread. I am who I am thru and thru, every day, every hour. MY family knows and loves that...for the most part
    I'm still a bit pissed and honestly i AM hurt that anyone seemed so surprised about this being a family event instead of "Adult Only", it's been weaved thru the entire thread.!

I DO want everyone to be happy and enjoy the event, more than I want anything else, and I do want to help plan an event that you all want to attend. And YES it is for y'all and to take care of y'all that I've put anything into this, so let me know what you wish for me to do ( i mean kid friendly or not so) with my plans.
    The Central Meet and Greet IS for all of you members and i won't be, nor will my half grown babies be the cause of anyone's discomfort, ok? I do love y'all.
    Either way, I just want EVERYONE at CF to attend the event and I want you all to get you want and hope for so just let me know.

Steph
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 5:16 AM PST
    Just let me know if I should get my cabin rented to someone else.
    My kids have always appreciated the difference between "family time" and "adult time" and know they better respect the word of thier Mother.
    That's the only reason I could or would consider bringing them, to meet my new family, but they also know they'd better allow me to have a great time with you all seperately too. I am thier Mom, but I am also Steph and they respect that. Refer back to the being badass Biker thread. I am who I am thru and thru, every day, every hour. MY family knows and loves that...for the most part
    I'm still a bit pissed and honestly i AM hurt that anyone seemed so surprised about this being a family event instead of "Adult Only", it's been weaved thru the entire thread.!

I DO want everyone to be happy and enjoy the event, more than I want anything else, and I do want to help plan an event that you all want to attend. And YES it is for y'all and to take care of y'all that I've put anything into this, so let me know what you wish for me to do ( i mean kid friendly or not so) with my plans.
    The Central Meet and Greet IS for all of you members and i won't be, nor will my half grown babies be the cause of anyone's discomfort, ok? I do love y'all.
    Either way, I just want EVERYONE at CF to attend the event and I want you all to get you want and hope for so just let me know.

Steph

I want you Steph to keep your reservation, bring your kids, have fun, and meet your new family. My grandkids are 13 and 7 as I've said before; I raise them by myself and they are the reason for my being. Everything I do is around and for them. I had for whatever reason assumed (Yea I know..LOL) this was an adult event. When you said you were bringing your kids, I ONLY assked about this because if it was a "Family Event' then I would bring my boys too. If I've offended you or pissed you off for whatever reason, I do apologise and hope we can get this right and look forward to everyone who originally planned on attending; in attending with their kids and have a great time. 

• February 13, 2010 6:04 AM PST
    Thank you fxrdude. Apology accepted, hugs and kisses, all made up. See you in KY, and i say everyone, bring your kids please (if you dare) Mine will be there with me, and they too will be at your service, atleast at mine...
    I hope everyone else  feels the same way
    ONWARDS!
  • February 13, 2010 6:06 AM PST
    Hey wait a min I just misunderstood and thought kids weren't coming. Never said I didn't want them or wasn't going to attend cause kids would be there. Damn ya'll...
  • February 13, 2010 6:09 AM PST
    And guys, please, don't be on your best behavior unless it's your best worst behavior! The fun of HAVING kids is to torture them a little bit, right? Right?
    • 1 posts
    February 13, 2010 6:38 AM PST
    Well, Steph looks like you have some more planning to do. Btw Bowling Green is our first stop on our 2 week bike trip and will be our last stop. What we will do is stop at the KOA and take pictures and do a Recon of the Camp Ground facilities and surrounding area IE Walmart, Gas Stations, Beer Joints, Fun in the Sun Stuff and post them on CF for all to see and read. If anyone has any special request while we are there doing our recon let me or MDBikerGal know. We are leaving on the 12th of June bright and early so let us know of any suggestions prior to our departure. Hope to see everyone there it is goin to be a blast.
  • February 13, 2010 6:46 AM PST
    Steven, you two ROCK! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    xox to you both!!!!!
  • February 13, 2010 7:13 AM PST
    Steph, We would do anything to help you with this. Are you planning three leg races, soft ball game and other games. I think we should all act like big kids. S'more's around the camp fire at night and telling ghost stories. I think I will see if I can mix up a drink that taste like S'more's for us adults.
    We think you are the best.....xoxo from Us to You
  • February 13, 2010 7:47 AM PST
    Hey, I used to tend bar, I've ALREADY got a s'mores shots recipe LOL!!!!!
    Drinks on me! Well, atleast s'mores can be.
    And a day of fun and games, silly half drunk adults playing kid games? Heck yes! See already figured ONE job for the boys, photographers of triathalon.
    hmmmm... chucklin':
    pig races
    mud pit swim/wrestlin'
    three legged mile run
    ???????
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 7:49 AM PST
    Thank you fxrdude. Apology accepted, hugs and kisses, all made up. See you in KY, and i say everyone, bring your kids please (if you dare) Mine will be there with me, and they too will be at your service, atleast at mine...
    I hope everyone else (hambone) feels the same way
    ONWARDS!

Thank You Steph and now that we got this all clear....Let's PARTY!!             

See Ya'll there

• February 13, 2010 8:12 AM PST
    Steph,
    multi talented lady you are. I see Jello shots and water balloon fights being added to the list of fun. I just added video camera to my list of things to pack. See you all there.
  • February 13, 2010 9:00 AM PST
    Yay!!!!!
    • 1509 posts
    February 13, 2010 10:09 PM PST
    Never appoligize for something you do to help someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!

your doing good and look forward to partyin with you guys, and yes even halfling need instructions on how to party properly,
    General instructions well comence at noon on saturday, Instructor will be hambone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 14, 2010 4:19 AM PST
    The first "Drama" for the Meet and Greet. I say bring who you want, do what you want. I act the same way around my kids that I do anywhere else so it's no big deal.
  • February 14, 2010 4:27 AM PST
    Right there with you Extreme!
    And this, I hope, is the first and LAST bit of drama for this event.
    It's going to be a blast
  • February 17, 2010 8:54 AM PST
    Steven and I just added racks to our bikes so we can pack more stuff...so excited to meet you all....Steph box is almost ready to go in the mail....lol...yeah I am ready