Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• 1780 posts
    January 8, 2010 6:06 AM PST
    RandyJO that was funny.......

Dragon
  • January 8, 2010 9:33 AM PST
    Hi all, big bad busy day today. Back to work toomorrow on Central Meet n Greet..well prob Sunday. Have a "Polar Bear" ride at 8am, and down to 19 tnite, oh, AND i'm in NC so not used to this kinda cold at all haha!
  • g
    January 8, 2010 9:35 AM PST
    waz a joke ,u dont have to pay for ma flight !!.
  • January 8, 2010 10:32 AM PST
    I'm game, let's do it.
    • 1040 posts
    January 9, 2010 4:30 AM PST
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Probably too short notice for me "Portland Oregon" but on the other hand, I've been known to saddle up n ride, gots to stick to soft drinks if'n yall don't mind? I'm allergic to alcohol....I seem too break out in handcuffs... aint no pill for that

Yea RandyJoe....lol....
    • 1040 posts
    January 9, 2010 4:35 AM PST
    g wrote...
    waz a joke ,u dont have to pay for ma flight !!.

Hey g, if I had the jing I'd damn sure bring you, Dyna, Rory, and some others from across the pond over. Hope it happens one day

• January 13, 2010 1:29 PM PST
    Hello all, anything happening since Saturday, the last day til just now that my world wasn't insane?
  • January 14, 2010 10:00 AM PST
    MDBikergal (aka LeVere) and I were wondering how many folks are truly interested is attending this beast. Trying to plan for a venue, places to stay etc... If we get an idea of attendance then the rest of booking and planning can start coming together as well. Please let us know, am VERY ready to get this party started!
  • January 14, 2010 10:16 AM PST
    All... Steph and I are thinking June 25th-30th in Bowling Green KY....(Steph should we put this on the event calendar?)
    • 601 posts
    January 14, 2010 10:39 AM PST
    This year is no good for me, i will be in Portland Oregon late August and then riding down the coast to San Diego over three weeks, costing me $8,000 +, so June is a no-no. I will chat to Dyna (without alcohol) and maybe we can get to a meet next year, if its a runner. Otherwise ....when i have my route down the west coast of U.S sorted i will post it here and if someone is into having a beer in one of my stop offs........then how bad !
  • January 14, 2010 10:45 AM PST
    MDBikergal (aka LeVere) and I were wondering how many folks are truly interested is attending this beast. Trying to plan for a venue, places to stay etc... If we get an idea of attendance then the rest of booking and planning can start coming together as well. Please let us know, am VERY ready to get this party started!

If you plan it... I will come.

• January 14, 2010 10:51 AM PST
    Hambone...Steph and I are planning ..will you camp or hotel?
    Steph is puttin it on the events calendar. Can not wait to meet you.
  • January 14, 2010 11:07 AM PST
    Most likely camp. Maybe hotel. Hell I might just bring a limo and stay in it.
  • January 14, 2010 11:19 AM PST
    I wish Motomalissa and I could make it but just cant come up with that kind of cash right now,plus takes us 4 days to ride there each way:-( We are for sure going to Sturgis or we would be there! Hard to get 10 days off more than once a summer for us! Still hope for a reversal of fortune though! Randy Joe you going through this way let me know:-) That applies to everyone too!
  • January 14, 2010 11:36 AM PST
    Wolfhound, I just added you as a friend and will just keep you in the loop if you don't mind. maybe we will drunk dial you online...LOL...cause you know we will be thinking of you
  • January 14, 2010 12:34 PM PST
    So many roads, so little time
  • January 15, 2010 2:05 AM PST
    I saw on Stephainebritt pages where she is asking for a rough head count for the event... I'll get it started.. I've got four from Shawnee KS interested...
    • 1509 posts
    January 15, 2010 6:37 AM PST
    Hell ya lets do it
    • 1161 posts
    January 15, 2010 8:07 AM PST
    I would love to but I need a bike first and cash would help, LOL!
  • January 15, 2010 8:09 AM PST
    Tex1521 wrote...
    I saw on Stephainebritt pages where she is asking for a rough head count for the event... I'll get it started.. I've got four from Shawnee KS interested...

Steph will have the event posted in a few days.   Here is where we think we will base it.  There are cabins for rent and camping.  http://www.bgkoa.com/index2.html /> Let Steph or I know if you have any ideas.  We are looking into good roads for riding. 
    Can't wait to meet you all. 

Count is now at 8
  • January 15, 2010 11:06 AM PST
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    Wolfhound, I just added you as a friend and will just keep you in the loop if you don't mind. maybe we will drunk dial you online...LOL...cause you know we will be thinking of you
      Anytime!Really sad not able to go but will be working towards fixing that if I can!
  • January 15, 2010 12:43 PM PST
    I checked Steph's page over there and Bowling Green or around there, end of June, is great for us. Bonnie said "LET'S GO". We'll pull "Graceland" up there. (Graceland is our toyhauler).
  • January 15, 2010 1:11 PM PST
    Would love to get in on this meet and greet. Im new to cycle. If it happens when school is out. Sounds fun...
  • January 16, 2010 1:53 AM PST
    Count me and Steph in. We will be there.
  • January 16, 2010 2:40 PM PST
    TheExtreme wrote...
    I checked Steph's page over there and Bowling Green or around there, end of June, is great for us. Bonnie said "LET'S GO". We'll pull "Graceland" up there. (Graceland is our toyhauler).

Dude Graceland!  You have to bring a sequened jump suit with huge collars!