Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• February 3, 2010 5:07 AM PST
    StrykerII, you've got your reason, first Annual Central Meet n Greet!
    Bring it, we can't wait to see you in person!
  • February 5, 2010 5:53 AM PST

New event added for one full day... It's the women dressed in School Girl Uniform day at the meet n greet.  Since we are meeting at the same time as the Catholic School Girl Run in Colorado we'll just have to have our own day full of womens in the uniforms.  Any objections guys????

• 1040 posts
    February 5, 2010 6:00 AM PST
    hambone wrote...

New event added for one full day... It's the women dressed in School Girl Uniform day at the meet n greet.  Since we are meeting at the same time as the Catholic School Girl Run in Colorado we'll just have to have our own day full of womens in the uniforms.  Any objections guys????

Drooling and slobbering all over myself. First the Mud Pit Wresteling and now the school girl uniforms. Does this mean I'm an ol pervert or just an all American red blooded horny kinda guy

Oh!..........NO OBJECTIONS!!

• 212 posts
    February 10, 2010 11:42 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    hambone wrote...

Drooling and slobbering all over myself. First the Mud Pit Wresteling and now the school girl uniforms. Does this mean I'm an ol pervert or just an all American red blooded horny kinda guy

Oh!..........NO OBJECTIONS!!

BOTH  LOL
    • 1040 posts
    February 11, 2010 2:32 AM PST
    It's gettin good, more and more folks are joining in on the fun to meet up....See ya'll there.
  • February 11, 2010 2:59 AM PST
    Wait a minute! You guys are planning all kinds of events for us women, but I haven't heard any events planned for you guys! How about some speedo mud wrestling or wet speedo contests? Come on girls, lets put our heads together and come up with something for the guys to do for us!
    • 5420 posts
    February 11, 2010 3:01 AM PST

Wow, loving the interest in this event!  Sounds like it is going to be a great time, I really hope we can make it!!!

Just a reminder that if you are planning to attend, please go over to the Central US Meet & Greet Event Listing and click the RSVP (in the left column), to let us know if you are planning to attend.  This will make it much easier to get a count, and to send messages to those attending as it gets closer.

Click here to RSVP for the Central US Meet & Greet
  • February 12, 2010 12:34 PM PST
    hambone wrote...

Hey Hambone, I am a Catholic School Girl and still have my uniform from high school...just may have to pack it for you...lol  

• February 12, 2010 12:39 PM PST
    kris10den wrote...
    hambone wrote...

Hey Hambone, I am a Catholic School Girl and still have my uniform from high school...just may have to pack it for you...lol  

I'll hold you to that!

• February 12, 2010 1:22 PM PST
    Hi every one , I jus got my work shedule today it looks good that's my weekend off for !" Meeting up at a central point "
    If any one is riding through Findlay, OH and needs to rest over night please cont. me .. I'm very excited for this ride .. you all ride safe
    • 1040 posts
    February 12, 2010 1:27 PM PST
    SKY wrote...
    Hi every one , I jus got my work shedule today it looks good that's my weekend off for !" Meeting up at a central point "
    If any one is riding through Findlay, OH and needs to rest over night please cont. me .. I'm very excited for this ride .. you all ride safe

Great!!...Gonna float the Positive Chi for your schedule and we'll see ya in KentuckySomething tells me it will be an event we all will never forget...LOL....see ya'll there
  • February 12, 2010 1:36 PM PST
    Good deal Sky. Lookin forward to seeing eveerybody.
  • February 13, 2010 1:43 AM PST
    It pleases me to no end to read about everyone's REAL interest in this event. I truly am so happy and excited about meeting everyone and hope no one is diasappointed by the weekend or the company!
    I've warned my boys that it may be crazy and they may see another side of thier Mom, they laughed, oldest nearly rolling on the floor, he said impossible after all we've been through together...
    I almost felt like it was a dare! haha
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 3:05 AM PST
    It pleases me to no end to read about everyone's REAL interest in this event. I truly am so happy and excited about meeting everyone and hope no one is diasappointed by the weekend or the company!
    I've warned my boys that it may be crazy and they may see another side of thier Mom, they laughed, oldest nearly rolling on the floor, he said impossible after all we've been through together...

You bringing your boys Steph? I didn't realise kids were welcome. Just thought it was an adult thang; but, thats cool cause I may reconsider and bring mine as we have not had any type trip like this in a while and it would be fun. I can just probably rent a trailer and trailer my bike up if I decide to bring them...WARNING!, WARNING!...lol. LMK what the deal is as far as everyone else is concerned about the kids side of it so I can ponder the situation
  • February 13, 2010 3:11 AM PST
    I thought it was adults only also. hmmmmm
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 3:20 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    I thought it was adults only also. hmmmmm

FWIW, I don't have a problem with it either way, just so we all know what to expect

• g
    February 13, 2010 3:31 AM PST
    shid be a great meet .have fun guys .
    • 19043 posts
    February 13, 2010 3:36 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...

You bringing your boys Steph? I didn't realise kids were welcome. Just thought it was an adult thang; but, thats cool cause I may reconsider and bring mine as we have not had any type trip like this in a while and it would be fun. I can just probably rent a trailer and trailer my bike up if I decide to bring them...WARNING!, WARNING!...lol. LMK what the deal is as far as everyone else is concerned about the kids side of it so I can ponder the situation

In my humble opinion. Since this is a "Family" friendly and oriented site I feel all family members should be welcome. But that's just me.

• February 13, 2010 3:51 AM PST
    Afraid it's me AND the boys or none of us. Single Ma and all...
    But that's ok, I'll hook you all up for a great time and stay home with the chirren
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 3:58 AM PST
    Afraid it's me AND the boys or none of us. Single Ma and all...
    But that's ok, I'll hook you all up for a great time and stay home with the chirren

Well, I tell you what Steph. If your gonna stay home with your kids, then I'll stay home with mine as well. I think you need to bring your kids and have fun. All I wanted to know was if the kids were welcome, cause if they are, then I am strongly considering bringing mine. But, Like I said, If you stay home because your kids are not welcome, then I stay home with mine too. Ya'll decide how its gonna be so those of us who do want to bring our kids can make the nescessary plans should we decide to bring em.

• February 13, 2010 4:02 AM PST
    everyone seems so awesome,and this event should be a time to remember,im gonner try my best to be there.put me on the list
  • g
    February 13, 2010 4:04 AM PST
    ffs!!
  • February 13, 2010 4:04 AM PST
    And to add to the last, several others mentioned in the beginning of planning this Meet and Greet that they could only do it in the summer due to kids schedules with school etc. I apologize for any confusion. I wasn't the first or only one to have kids in mind.
    And I'm afraid MINE will not be shocked nor surprised nor judgemental about anything or anyone. Hope that isn't bad parenting, but it is what I've always believed in, and what I've always done, and probably why I'm divorced. I've raised them to be very open minded and true to themselves and to me haha!
    Hope this doesn't altar anyone's plans, it will hurt my feelings. Just saying...
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 4:13 AM PST
    And to add to the last, several others mentioned in the beginning of planning this Meet and Greet that they could only do it in the summer due to kids schedules with school etc. I apologize for any confusion. I wasn't the first or only one to have kids in mind.
    And I'm afraid MINE will not be shocked nor surprised nor judgemental about anything or anyone. Hope that isn't bad parenting, but it is what I've always believed in, and what I've always done, and probably why I'm divorced. I've raised them to be very open minded and true to themselves and to me haha!
    Hope this doesn't altar anyone's plans, it will hurt my feelings. Just saying...

I just want to know if your going with your kids or not so I can make my plans. If this is a family friendly (kids welcome) event then I will be there. If it is not and you can't go to Kentucky because some here decide it should be an ADULT event (kids NOT welcome) then I'll stay home as well because you have worked hard to put this together and you more than anyone here (IMHO) should be the one who is there for sure (With your kids if you like)...Ya'll LMK.
    • 1040 posts
    February 13, 2010 4:18 AM PST
    I say we make this a FAMILY Friendly event; that way Step and anyone else who wants or needs to bring their children, can do so.