Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• February 17, 2010 9:04 AM PST
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    Steven and I just added racks to our bikes so we can pack more stuff...so excited to meet you all....Steph box is almost ready to go in the mail....lol...yeah I am ready

I hope I have enough room in "Graceland" to haul everything I want.
  • February 17, 2010 9:54 AM PST
    TheExtreme wrote...
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    Steven and I just added racks to our bikes so we can pack more stuff...so excited to meet you all....Steph box is almost ready to go in the mail....lol...yeah I am ready

I hope I have enough room in "Graceland" to haul everything I want.

I hope we can pack enough for two week on our bikes...if not we will have to go shopping....thank goodness for Steph she is allowing us to ship linens and pillows to her for the camp gound.  

• February 17, 2010 10:22 AM PST
    I'll have the Rover and my bike on a trailer, let me be of assistance
  • February 17, 2010 10:35 AM PST
    Graceland
  • February 17, 2010 10:36 AM PST
    NIIIIICE!!!!!!!
  • February 17, 2010 10:42 AM PST
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Good deal Sky. Lookin forward to seeing eveerybody

Thank you friend !  I really want to see ya all , I'm also rolling  to Austin TX , for the Rot Rally  in Jun .
  • February 17, 2010 10:50 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    SKY wrote...
    Hi every one , I jus got my work shedule today it looks good that's my weekend off for !" Meeting up at a central point "
    If any one is riding through Findlay, OH and needs to rest over night please cont. me .. I'm very excited for this ride .. you all ride safe

Great!!...Gonna float the Positive Chi for your schedule and we'll see ya in KentuckySomething tells me it will be an event we all will never forget...LOL....see ya'll there

I think so too will have great time .... I'm excited ..
  • February 17, 2010 10:51 AM PST
    Sky Steven and I leave Mt. MD June 12th heading to Houston TX for a few days and loop back around to meet and greet in KY. Hope to see you there

Steph you have and are more than helpful. Thank you...

Extreme someday we may get one like Graceland but Steven says not in the near future.
  • February 17, 2010 10:56 AM PST
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Graceland 

OOO Wow thats jus Awesome to hv..
    • 1040 posts
    February 18, 2010 7:47 AM PST
    Hey, been looking at buying a touring luggage pack by Nelson-Rigg for the trip to the meet 'n' greet. Anyone know much about this manufacture?
  • February 18, 2010 8:06 AM PST
    fxrdude If you want Steven has a great website for luggage. We have Kuryakyn and T-bag. The Kuryakyn grand touring bag has a weak zipper. Otherwise we are happy with both brands. Sorry we do not know about Nelson-Rigg. See you in a few months Hope this helps
  • February 18, 2010 8:07 AM PST
    MD, make sure you hollar when you get close to Houston.
  • February 18, 2010 9:08 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    Hey, been looking at buying a touring luggage pack by Nelson-Rigg for the trip to the meet 'n' greet. Anyone know much about this manufacture?

I have TOUR MASTER leather like 2 piece with rain cover from Dennis Kirk .com   The set has a sleeve mount for sissybar.  I have used on passenger seat and rack position..  Was packed heavy and was very stable ride..  Dennis kirk also has ratings and customer statments on a lot of differant brands Nelson-Rigg included.  Could be another place to start...
    • 1 posts
    February 18, 2010 9:23 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...

Hey Fxrdude here is a website that I have used before. I have brought 3 of the 5 bags we own and this site is the cheapest in price that I have found. Nelson-Rig bags are pretty good, I have talked to bikers that have Nelson bags and seem to like them. Good luck in your biker luggage hunt.

http://www.motorcycle-luggage.com
    • 1040 posts
    February 18, 2010 11:18 AM PST
    Thanks guys for your input and Levera, if you'd post up those link(s) I'd like to look and see what ya'll have. I am looking at the following that Steven linked me too:

http://motorcycle-luggage.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MLCTB-900&Category_Code=Nelson-Rigg&Product_Count=7 />
    Price seems reasonable and seems like plenty of room, good construction, with good harnessing. Not locked in yet, but leaning towards this; whatcha ya'll think? Oh and Howard, I got a Dennis Kirk cat, so I'll look there too. Thanks again guys
    • 1 posts
    February 18, 2010 11:55 AM PST
    Baja by T-Bags High quality bag doubles a back pack great for museums and civil war battlefields, carry water, snacks camera whatever ya need

Kuryakyn Full Dresser by Bagtec a great for long trips has a plastic box shelving inside for ease of packing and organization
    Kuryakyn GranTour Bag good bag nice and roomy but has a weak zipper
    KurKuryakyn Cooler Bag got his bag last month haven't used it yet, but can tell it is well constructed and heavily insulated. LeVere and I got tired of eating in restuarants and bar food on our Canadian trip last year, so we decided to pack our lunches and enjoy our lunches at our convenience and location Also ordered this bag thru http://www.cruisercustomizing.com for about 77 dollars

Kurkuryakyn Tombstone Bag great bag nice and roomy and doubles as a back rest.

ordered everthing thru motorcycle luggage except the cooler bag.

Good Luck Fxrdude

• 212 posts
    February 18, 2010 12:52 PM PST
    Let the fun and games begin!!
    • 1040 posts
    February 19, 2010 7:24 AM PST

Yea BABY!!! Be ready for the MUDPIT!    .........Look forward ta seeing ya there, gonna be a barn burner
  • February 19, 2010 9:32 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...

Yea BABY!!! Be ready for the MUDPIT!    .........Look forward ta seeing ya there, gonna be a barn burner
     OK ALREADY! Stop rubbin it in,I cant go and me no happy bout it! I know you all will have a blast so take lots of pictures!
  • February 19, 2010 9:44 AM PST
    Jello Shots, Wet Tshirts, mud wrastlin', i forget what all you folks came up with! FUN FUN FUN

AND i already got the recipe for s'mores shots... I GET TO PLAY WITH FIIIIIRE!
                 After a few shots, THEN we can let the games begin!

and of course we'll think of those who can't make it, I am sure there will be PLENTY of pictures, hope we can actually share some of them

• February 19, 2010 9:47 AM PST
    Jello Shots, Wet Tshirts, mud wrastlin', i forget what all you folks came up with! FUN FUN FUN

AND i already got the recipe for s'mores shots... I GET TO PLAY WITH FIIIIIRE!
                 After a few shots, THEN we can let the games begin!

and of course we'll think of those who can't make it, I am sure there will be PLENTY of pictures, hope we can actually share some of them

My pants get tight just thinking about it!  Is it June yet!!!!

• 212 posts
    February 20, 2010 12:20 PM PST
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Graceland

Just stop in OKC and pick up me and the old man and we'll just hang out with Elvis in the back!LOL
  • February 21, 2010 11:48 AM PST
    Thank ya, Thank ya very much.
  • February 22, 2010 7:23 AM PST
    Ok folks, just decided to try to make the Meet & Greet. Where do we make our reservations?
  • February 22, 2010 7:27 AM PST
    Header, Events, Select State Ky make reservations with site information