Sons of Anarchy

• October 2, 2012 5:16 PM PDT
    Getting ready to watch it now!
    • 844 posts
    October 2, 2012 5:31 PM PDT
    Already saw it here. Very interesting!!!
  • October 3, 2012 4:27 AM PDT
    That was a very sad show. I didn't realize Jax and Opie had been friends since they were little kids, but I guess it makes sense since their dads were Piney and JT.

Jax definitely needs to get Gemma away from the club. I'm glad he told Nero he had to stay away from her for them to do business. That should piss her off.
    • 844 posts
    October 3, 2012 8:48 AM PDT
    I still think Clay is the one who dropped a dime on the whore house!

Clay and Gemma both need to go if Jax is ever going to be able to focus on the club and not their BS.

Jimmy, Don't think the Gemma running off with Nero thing is going to happen now
    • 823 posts
    October 3, 2012 9:07 AM PDT
    I think Nero's Bi*#ch called the law because she was jealous. Didn't realize it was gonna go that hard. Trying to blame it on Gemma and Clay so Nero would run them off.
    • 844 posts
    October 9, 2012 12:01 PM PDT
    Let's see what happens tonight now that Opies funeral is behind them.
    • 5417 posts
    October 17, 2012 6:35 AM PDT
    Damn, I knew Clay was up to something and last week I started thinking he might have something to do with the home invasions. He has got to go!!! I really hope Gemma don't fall for his bs and let him back in.

Not sure where this relationship between Jax and Pope is going. I know Pope has a lot of connections and Jax had to protect the club. But it seams like he's putting a lot of trust in a guy who killed one club members daughter and had Jax's best friend killed.
    • 3006 posts
    October 17, 2012 6:57 AM PDT
    Some what shocked over last nites episode,the retaliation on the guard & family were puttin the club in a lot of hot water,the guard was bait for Jax to bite on,Pope is bent on getting the club under his control & using any means to do it.Dangling the extra cash for the runs is another means of usurping jax authority,he knew the club wasnt 100% behind the idea & he is driving a wedge among them.Also I believe Pope has a good idea the MC is behind the breakins & tryin to cash in on the infighting thats bound to follow.Lookin forward to seeing the next installment.
    • 834 posts
    October 17, 2012 1:42 PM PDT
    No doubt Pope had his guy give the guards address to Jax so he would always have that hanging over jax head.

I HATE Clay!!!! Can't believe they didn't vote him out for killing another club member in cold blood.
  • October 17, 2012 11:54 PM PDT
    Who knew a snowglobe was so strong???  I'll never look at one the same again.    You go Jax, the douche-bag had it coming...
    • 5417 posts
    October 23, 2012 3:31 AM PDT
    We got to meet a few of the cast members from SOA on Sunday at the Love Ride...  Kurt Yaeger - Greg the Peg, the guy with the prosthetic leg working with Clay on the home-invasions (he does have a prosthetic leg and still rides his bobber hard); Mo McRae - Tyler from the Niner's; Emilio Rivera - Mayan (we rode with him and his wife - great people)

Laura told Kurt Yaeger (Greg the Peg) she didn't like him working with Clay on the home-invasions and he said "Hey a Nomad needs to make money too" :-). Then she told Mo that she hated his boss, Pope.

I'm just glad Ron Perlman (Clay) didn't come, because I'm sure Laura would have hit him... she hates that man - Clay, not Ron Perlman.

They have filmed a few shows ahead of what we have seen, and no one would tell us anything :-)  Mo did mention that we will be seeing lots more of him and the Niner's.

• October 23, 2012 6:43 AM PDT
    Say if Jimmy aka Niro ever rides....this ole gal would ride bitch behind him ;-) lol
    • 844 posts
    October 23, 2012 7:07 AM PDT
    Glad to see they didn't wear their "colors"

Ur ol' lady is looking pretty excited about being there!
    • 5417 posts
    October 23, 2012 7:34 AM PDT
    Yeah BlacktopGypsy, Laura was looking for Jimmy too!

GoFur, yep Laura just loves meeting anyone one TV or movies, she spent the entire day with a smile on her face.
    • 5417 posts
    October 23, 2012 7:44 AM PDT
    Now, back to the show...

Can't wait for tonight. Remember that Wayne told Clay that they found DNA under the Sheriff's wife's finger nails that he sent off for a match. If it comes back as one of the Sons DNA I'm sure Wayne is gonna tell Jax, bt will he tie it to Clay.

I am starting to think the reason Jax is working so hard to get the RICO case dropped is then the FED don't have anything to force him to keep Clay alive. But will they kill off Clay, is Ron Perlman's contract up?
  • October 23, 2012 8:15 AM PDT
    Charlie Hunnan(?) and Ron Pearlman have made a couple of movies together (not sure how old they are) Pacific Rim and 3-2-1....(somethng, I forget...hey I'm getting old) I saw the 3-2-1 movie and it was friggin' hilarious!

I apologize for being vague....it's at the end of the day and I'm TIRED!!!!!
    • 5417 posts
    October 23, 2012 6:35 PM PDT
    Man I can't believe they killed off Greg the Peg.  I just met the dude on Sunday, you think he could have told me he was dead!

Laura hasn't seen it yet, but I know she is going to be pissed!

• October 24, 2012 6:01 AM PDT
    Lucky,now you know why he has time off to be out riding !!!!!! Wonder if they give out a kill you off walking bonus ????
    • 1 posts
    October 24, 2012 11:50 AM PDT
    So Lucky, your old lady don't know the guy hugging her is dead
    • 3006 posts
    October 26, 2012 6:37 AM PDT
    LOL Thats funnyyour sweetheart aint gonna be happy !

The show continues to steer itself into deeper & darker waters,not sure if I can handle the outcome if jax ends up turning into a clay.tho in some respects he already has.maybe the loss of opie will tie into his redemption as along w/his family a means to eventually realize whats truly important in a mans life.
    • 5417 posts
    October 26, 2012 6:57 AM PDT
    I don't hink we'll see Jax turn in to Clay. Sure he has had to change a bit once he put on the Prez patch, but family, friends and his word still mean a lot to him... things that Clay didn't give a shit about.
    • 846 posts
    October 26, 2012 7:23 AM PDT
    I agree with Lucky I don't see Jaxs turning into clay. There looks like a means to a end going on.

On a side note these are some great actors and actress on this show. We have now grow to hate the characters like Clay and Gemma but the person Ron Perlman off camera look to be a ok guy. They have played there characters so fine that we now have positive or negative views on them.
  • October 26, 2012 9:46 AM PDT
     I started watching last season,Gemma's really done it this time!
    • 5417 posts
    October 27, 2012 3:42 AM PDT
    Yeah, I am not sure what Jax will do. Think he might send her off to detox because I know he's not going to kill her.
  • October 31, 2012 11:30 PM PDT
    Well, I like Jax's plan here. Anything to get Clay out of the picture right? I don't like that Clay and Juice now have this BS alliance. Juice should have just went to Jax with this when the issue first came up. But! We must have drama right?
    Was anyone else appalled by Jax's mirror's on his bike? OMG....lame!