Sons of Anarchy

• 5420 posts
    November 1, 2012 2:52 AM PDT
    Hopefully the plan will work and Clay will be gone... If I haven't mentioned it I HATE CLAY.

Juice is just weak! Every time something comes up you just have to ask him twice before he breaks!

Kind of feeling bad for Nero. Starting to think he was just a good guy that fell for Gema and then was first trying to help the club, then work with the club to make some money... no he's getting pulled into all kinds of shit!

Jax's mirrors are product placement at its best. Harley has taken a much bigger interest in the show since it became so popular. First thing I thought when I saw them is how most club members go out of their way to make their bikes more noticeable!!!!
  • November 1, 2012 5:10 AM PDT
    As far as the mirrors, Galen O'Shey ( Harley ) must have replaced the bikes he shot up with brand new ones. Jax, Chibbs, and Happy all had them ugly mirrors.
  • November 1, 2012 5:54 AM PDT
    For those who don't get to see SoA, I found a site where you can watch all episodes.
    stream-tv.me/watch-sons-of-anarchy-online/
    • 5420 posts
    November 1, 2012 12:01 PM PDT
    I forgot that Galen had shot up the bikes and had to buy them new ones. He must have gotten a Gift Card at the dealer when he bought the bikes so he added the mirrors
  • November 4, 2012 7:07 PM PST
    I'm still waiting to see one of them ride by with a cyclefish sticker on their bike. Cmon Ron you can do it I've seen you stick those everywhere! Oh yea the lite up mirrors gotta go.
    • 834 posts
    November 5, 2012 2:14 AM PST
    Really can't believe Juice was stupid enough to tell Clay his secret. I mean how can he not see how Clay uses everything to his advantage...
    • 5420 posts
    November 5, 2012 2:54 AM PST
    Maybe Juice doesn't watch the show, or he would have seen that by now

Juice is just trying so hard to fit in. I think he feels he owes Clay for patching him in and giving him the Men of Mayhem patch for supposedly killing the guy who was steeling the coke.
    • 3006 posts
    November 7, 2012 5:25 AM PST
    Another interesting episode.Watched it between commericals and watchin election results.It left a lot of loose ends,n I can only have sympathy for Nero,poor suker.Gemma is gonna be his deathknell.
    Yeah the lighted mirrors look too rub like LOL
    Juice is just a pawn in the game between Jax the club & Clay.The scene with Otto was moving,yet another tool for the club to use as they see fit.Tara's offer to Gemma was overly generous!! Tho I suspect tht Gemma is now fearing for her very own survival,let alone staying w/the club & the kids.
    • 34 posts
    November 7, 2012 1:11 PM PST
    Entertaining and better than 99% of the rest of the shows on TV---racing and sports follws for me!
    thanks
    • 5420 posts
    November 7, 2012 6:13 PM PST
    You got that right Ron... All kinds of stuff up in the air. Juice is in deep shit - the Sheriff is now turning his head to murder - Clay knows the club is on to him and gonna do something drastic, but Otto may recant his testimony freeing Jax to kill Clay... Let's not forget Jax had plenty of motivation to kill Clay before all this new shit came up, but he couldn't because of the RICO case.

Juice was really starting to piss me off.. could he really be that stupid to keep believing Clay. Come on first Clay talks him into taking him to Nero's place and that goes bad, then he lets Clay talk him into that setup at Unser's place and that goes real bad... then Clay says come on will go to the cabin and you don't need to call Jax or the club and Juice is like "okay, what could possibly go wrong". I kind of liked Juice and kind of feel sorry for him, but he's an idiot! I really didn't want to see him get killed, but it looks like that's his fate now. Or will Jax use him too to get the good on Clay!

At first I wasn't sure what was up with Nero, but now I think he's a stand up guy that just fell for Gema - poor sucker. But, I think Gema may be coming to the point where she just wants and needs something good in her life. You never know maybe they will live happily ever after - yeah right.

The person that really gets me on the show is Tara's boss. She sees all these people coming in the hospital because of the club violence, including Tara, and just keeps smiling and telling Tara how happy she is for her and Jax. The lady's lady a cross between Mother Teressa and Donna Reed!

All I know is Clay has got to go!!!!!!!
  • November 8, 2012 1:39 AM PST
    I agree, Lucky. Something fishy is going on with Tara's boss. Come on, she knows the drill with this club thing. She just so happened to come into Tara's office when Jax was there and get his signature? Hmmm.

Speaking of Tara, and er "fishy," (LMAO-couldn't resist!) did anyone else find the whole "touchy feely" part a little silly? I actually understood Otto's position...although I did think he was going to stab Tara in the back.

BTW, next week we get 90 fun filled minutes with the SONS! Woo Hoo!
  • November 9, 2012 6:35 AM PST
    Funny SBG
    • 5420 posts
    November 15, 2012 3:02 AM PST
    Is it just me or is the plot getting a little ridiculously deep. I don't think Clay is all that smart, but every time Jax starts to get a hand up on him he knows and cuts it off. Now he seems to know Jax is working with Gemma, Juice and Romeo, so he is working to get them all on his side. Almost like Clay is watching the show and then figuring out what to do! Romeo will side with Clay because he needs him. Gemma and Juice will side with Clay because they're both idiots!

Starting to think Jax is going to be written off the show and not Clay. Maybe Clay is going to take the gavel back, Tara's going to take the job in Oregon and Jax and his family will move up there and live happily ever after. OR... are the authorities going to find out Tara is associated with Jax and that was the reason for her volunteering at the prison. Then she may loose her license all together and just become Gemma!
    • 846 posts
    November 15, 2012 4:00 AM PST
    Who knows whats in the mind of Mr Sutter.
    Juciey is between a rock and Mr Reaper and his record for making the right decisions isn't good. Otto now likes to put thinks in peoples ears and necks (almost as bad as seeing Opie get it).Gemma's in the wind on what side she on but wants family back so that bides for Jax's. This thing now with Hale and possibly Pope? How's that going to go. You know for sure not all of this is going to get rapped up this season.

Well all have to wait and see.
    • 5420 posts
    November 15, 2012 12:56 PM PST
    Thinking the season finally may leave us hanging as to Jax or Clay - one staying and one going, one way or another!
    • 0 posts
    November 15, 2012 2:42 PM PST
    My son got me into it recently, now, I too, am hooked!
  • November 16, 2012 12:46 AM PST
    I must admit, I was a little bit disappointed in this last one. No big surprise with Otto. I think we all knew he was full of shit on his "come to Jesus" speech. I'm probably the only one who kinda likes Gemma though. Granted she's got her douche-bag moments. But she's beddin' Clay cuz she wants her family back, i.e. Jax's. You could tell she's half disgusted half scared shitless with Clay. As far as Jax goes, I personally think that big guy deserved to die for what he did to my Opie, but maybe Jax could have been smarter about the whole "delivery" of it. He's now ruined an alliance. Go figure!
    • 3006 posts
    November 16, 2012 6:20 AM PST
    I agree with StreetBobGirl,no big surprise abt Otto tho I figured it would be Tara as the victim? Otto was full of crap is rite,that scene was gruesome..
    Good plot twists n I have to hand it to the writers on this show,its really looking a bit more polishd now that the end game is in sight.Some of the characters are obviously being kept in check,lots of loose ends hanging too!
    If anything I think we should start a SOA hit pool,who is the next character going down LMAOpoints for guessing the method !!! I personally figure its gonna be a club member,just not sure if its tig or juice??
    I agree with Lucky also they are not gonna take out Clay too quick here.Prolly leave us hanging.
    • 0 posts
    November 17, 2012 12:49 AM PST
    Think juice will be next, clay will be there for a while and won't feel he needs juice any more as him & gemma are gonna get the show heated up even more, just my opinion
  • November 17, 2012 12:17 PM PST
    Clay is not stupid, but will play Gemma to the last straw.We all know in the end Jax will pay the price for sending Gemma back to play with Clay.I see mama Gemma as the last one standing as she will avenge Jax's death at Clay's hand.....it's gonna make high noon at the okay corral look like a petting zoo for kids.Don't mess with mama....get'em Gemma.
    • 3006 posts
    November 17, 2012 12:47 PM PST
    That is something I dont see happening Jax being killed,my forecast is for Clay meeting a grim end maybe at the hands of Gemma or someone else like Unser? Folks who have true motivation for it or even more fittingly under the boots of the surviving club members,looks like a war is gonna break out,if it hasnt already after they put dwon Opies murderer.
    My guess is Tig goes next,Pope come calling,said he wanted him bad.
    • 5420 posts
    November 21, 2012 2:59 AM PST
    Well I guess Jax had a plan all along... and a damn good one at that. One big swoop and the Sons are out of guns and drugs. The feds are happy, the dealers are happy and the club is happy. Now Clay has absolutely nothing on Jax the club or anyone to keep him around, or even alive.

I can't believe that friggin' Juice f'd up again. Come on Jax did everything to help the boy stay alive and all he had to do was not let Clay stay in the house alone! If he is that friggin' stupid you just can't feel sorry for him!

And Tara accepted the job in Oregon! Is she gonna convince Jax to go, or is this the end of Tara and Jax? Or will she be charged as an accessory in what Otto did, spend the off-season in prison and come out a hardened bad ass?

BTW - Who is the guy who beet the crap out of Otto and now following Tara? I never remember seeing him, but he apparently has some pull!
    • 844 posts
    November 23, 2012 1:49 AM PST
    I'm going for Tara going to prison and coming out a bad ass Speaking of that she has a really nice...
  • November 23, 2012 1:52 AM PST
    You didn't finish that sentence GoFur ...lol...
  • November 25, 2012 2:14 AM PST
    Gail n I haven't missed a single episode, it's very entertaining...a little over the top sometimes but fun to watch...