Sons of Anarchy

• 8 posts
    November 27, 2012 8:47 PM PST
    A soap opera for bikers....LOL
    • 5420 posts
    November 28, 2012 1:23 AM PST
    Kind of liked the way things went on the show last night. Clay is FINALLY out of the club... although still not gone. Hopefully Gema will NOT go with him. I know I hated Gema, but starting to like the new Gema as long as she stays away from Clay.

Still a couple of things to tie up before the finale next week. Need to know if Jax is going to turn over Tig and what he going to go with winey little Juice!
  • November 28, 2012 1:28 AM PST
     it is off the wall this season can not believe that it is one show away from the finale wow 

• 5420 posts
    November 28, 2012 3:21 AM PST
    Yeah, hoping now that they have a very large audience that they will give them a full TV season next year and not just a fall season!
    • 834 posts
    November 28, 2012 5:46 AM PST
      Needs to be a longer season!

Anyone else think that Clay gave Juice Piney's old gun for another reason other than he's just a nice guy?  I'm thinking that gun is tied to something?  Still don't trust that MFr Clay!
  • November 28, 2012 10:39 PM PST
    Maybe so Mark. Damn sure ain't guilt....I'm glad he's out of the club.
    Gemma has me confused. Is it Clay or Nero? Which one....
    Was anyone surprised at how truly ugly Dave Narvaro is? I mean...OMG? He must wear a ton of make-up on Ink Masters. And speaking of tattoo's...was that not the quickest cover up you've ever seen on Clay? I mean, I know we can't squeeze a total black out of a tat on a TV show...but geez Happy...
    Tara's got her hands full now. This Marshall ain't up to no good and I wouldn't be surprised if she does go to prison (during the season closure, of course).
    So my fav part of last nights episode (we DVR) is the end when Jax gives Wendy what for. I actually LOL'd. Love it!
    • 3006 posts
    November 29, 2012 4:45 AM PST
    Have to agree the show is certainly becoming more twisted..Clay still harbors plans to somehow regain control of the MC using the help of the irish,under the cover of runnin the guns with his own crew.However his character is desperate for cred & needs to gain some measure of respect again to have a chance at regaining control.
    Would not be surprised if Tig gets wind of the hit out from Pope,n runs to Eire to escape his wrath.
    Tara & Jax most likely will end up on the rocks, as a result of the otto incident,either serious jail time and/or Tara rejecting the lifestyle deciding to move on.
    Jax still wants revenge on Clay & is biding his time,also he is still working towards gettin the club out from being under Popes thumb,how he manages that while keeping alive once Pope fully reveals his hand is anyones guess?
    • 5420 posts
    December 3, 2012 8:55 AM PST
    Season Finale Tomorrow Night!!!
    • 834 posts
    December 3, 2012 11:30 AM PST
    Yeah I wonder what they are going to leave us hanging with
    • 846 posts
    December 4, 2012 9:51 AM PST
    and the suspense grows as we get closer, 3 hrs to go.
    • 5420 posts
    December 5, 2012 2:20 AM PST
    Well ain't Jax just the man with the plan. And he never wastes a stone to kill just one bird. Took down the man who killed his best friend and the man who killed his father with one move. I never believed Jax was actually gonna turn over Tig, but had no idea how he was going to avoid it. Remember he already started bonding with Pope's right hand man a few shows back, so this has been the plan for a while.

But is Clay written off the show? I'm thinking that wimp Juice may step up and save Clay by testifying that Gemma is lying about him going out, and that he knows about the gun??? He already tried to save Clay AGAIN at the last minute. From waht we have seen so far we know that Jax knows everything! Still think Juice has to go before he does something really stupid to get Jax and/or the club in real trouble.

I am a little disappointed with Bobby stepping down. He should have known that he couldn't stop Jax from going after the man who killed his father and tried to have his wife killed. I know he doesn't want to be around if Jax is going to become Clay, but he's not. Clay hurt people, lots of people to benefit Clay. So far Jax has gone after people who have done him and/or the club wrong first.

Now the Tara thing... anyone else think that Jax told mom to go to the police with the info? I think that Gemma told Jax that Tara was taking the kids to Oregon and convinced him the only way to keep them and stay in Charming was to have Tara arrested. I really don't think Gemma would have done that and taken the chance of Jax disowning her so she never got to see the boys again unless she had his blessing to do it.

Well if we learned anything this season its... you don't want to cross Jax... he won't let it go!

Now we have 9 months before we find out what happens. They really need to lengthen the SOA season!
  • December 5, 2012 5:46 AM PST
    The dog fighting scenes were disturbing to me but strangely the scenes when the people were shooting each other didn't bother me a bit. Last nights episode really left me guessing where their headed next year with half of the cast dead or on their way to the big house. Just glad Tig the animal lover made it out of his mess with Pope alive.
  • December 5, 2012 10:28 PM PST
    Whoa!! That was a great end to the season. OK, I'm just going to say it....The Tounge part was friggin awesome. I guess that actually worked out well for Tara. I don't know about the Gemma threat though.

Terry I totally agree. The dog scene was graphic; I also found it easier to watch Pope take it in the head than the garbage cans of pitties. I was glad to see that Tig's ain't dead...he's right...that could have gone poorly for him...but it didn't.

So who do ya'll think will take VP spot? I'm glad boring Bobby stepped down. Well we've got a solid 9 months to stew over the recent events. I'm gonna miss SOA.
    • 3006 posts
    December 6, 2012 4:26 AM PST
    Totally enjoyed this last episode,a lot of loose ends were tied up.Surprised tht Jax would actually let his wife go to jail to avoid losing her & the kids,now Tara see's how much Jax has sunk to new lows,the attack on Wendy,his refusal to let his revenge go & let life serve up Clays own demise.

Gemma is a poor sad little woman,who doesnt have a clue about what really matters in life,her character doesnt want to come to grips with the fact tht she holds no importance to the club w/out Jax & her daughter in law truly hates her now.

Was glad to see Bobby have his say finally & then back it up by going nomad,maybe just maybe Jax will realize the error of his ways..ya think?? lol

I was totally fooled by the Pope hit,thought he had wrote off Tig for sure,yet in a twisted way I see the logic of what he had to do, to rid the club of a serious threat,tho it remains to be seen if the club can survive their ncounter with Popes successors? Most likely Clay will be saved from the hit squad,by none other than juice who may end up taking a bullet for his loyaltys,or lack of it!!

Looking forwards to next season,it will be interesting to see how the final 2 seasons play out.Most likely all the final scriptwriting & plot lines are already laid out for the final season.
    • 5420 posts
    December 6, 2012 4:35 AM PST
    Ron, I still think that Jax approved Gemma turning in Tara. I'll bet Gemma told him Tara was taking the kids to Oregon and he saw the only way to keep them was Tara going to jail. Now Jax has the kids and Gemma will probably take care of them!
    • 1855 posts
    December 6, 2012 7:08 AM PST
    I didn't see the part where Bobby went "Nomad". Stepping down from the VP position doesn't make one a Nomad. So what happens to Tara? She's out of everyone's hair for awhile and Jax can take care of whatever business he's up to without worrying about her too much. Look for the old sheriff to step in and save her though.

Peace
  • December 7, 2012 3:02 AM PST
    You think, Lucky???? The scene at the end where Gemma is standing next to Jax with her hand on his shoulder kind of said a lot. It looked like that scene back in season 4. I think you are on to something. Jax found out about Tara's promotion and knew she'd go. Interesting....
    • 5420 posts
    December 7, 2012 3:22 AM PST
    I think Bobby may go Nomad, or somewhere. He feels Jax deceived him and I just can't see him sitting at the table with Jax as VP or not. I'm sure he still has loyalty to SOA, but I think he's DONE with SAMCRO.

Now for Jax's new VP... I would go with Tig. After all Jax has done for Tig, There is no one that would be more loyal to him.
  • December 7, 2012 10:37 AM PST
    I think its messed up what Gemma did. I understand she's trying to hang on to her family, but turning in Tara and lying about is is messed up. BUT I do love Gemma, she is one badass bitch.
    • 81 posts
    December 24, 2012 2:46 AM PST
    StreetBobGirl wrote...
    You think, Lucky???? The scene at the end where Gemma is standing next to Jax with her hand on his shoulder kind of said a lot. It looked like that scene back in season 4. I think you are on to something. Jax found out about Tara's promotion and knew she'd go. Interesting....

oooh, that's a good theory.  I think you may be right there.  A while back I would have said no way, but Jax is changing and I wouldn't put that past him to have Gemma do that to keep the kids.

• 834 posts
    January 16, 2013 7:55 AM PST
    Kind of itching to find out what happened. They do need to make the season longer!
    • 834 posts
    July 8, 2013 5:45 PM PDT
    So when does it start again? I thought it was on in the summer time?
    • 544 posts
    July 9, 2013 1:22 AM PDT
    Most tv shows are made to keep people in line by showing the people that they will get caught when commiting a crime like Cops, CSI, NCIS, Law and Order etc. but not Sons of Anarchy. They get caught sometimes but many times they do not. I can't help but like the fact that in this show the law does not always have the upper hand. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a criminal but I like the fact that the law is not invincible. To me a law that is invincible is a police state.
    • 846 posts
    July 9, 2013 6:39 AM PDT
    I'm thinking the first week or so in September. That's when started in the past.
    • 5420 posts
    July 9, 2013 5:15 PM PDT
    The Sons of Anarchy Season 6 will start on Sept 10.

midlife (kenny), I know exactly what you mean. I find myself on occasion rooting for the bad guys in certain movies and tv shows to. I think it comes down to how close they get you to the character. Like on the Sons of Anarchy we get to know them real well, family, friends, etc and just creates some kind of bond with them.