Sons of Anarchy

• 5420 posts
    October 30, 2013 5:56 AM PDT
    Well it appears that Tara was never really pregnant and the entire thing was all part of her big plan.

What is going to happen when Jax finds out about this plan, you know he is going to find out.  And you know he is going to kill Wendy when he finds out she was a part of it.

Glad to see Nero got out of jail, now what is going to do.  These ties with the club and Gemma are starting to bring a lot of shit on him.

For the first time ever I actually feel sorry for Gemma (maybe because her and I are so tight now )

• 3006 posts
    October 30, 2013 6:06 AM PDT
    Yeah it was definitely a good episode and we can now see where a lot of it is headed.

It's interesting how the storyline draws ya in,and the real world statement it is making.

Lucky thats a kool shot!!! She is one sexy looking lady!!!
    • 5420 posts
    October 30, 2013 6:42 AM PDT
    You know Katey Sagal will be 60 in January!!!
    • 5420 posts
    October 30, 2013 6:45 AM PDT
    I am starting to think the whole thing... club, club ties, family and even the city of Charming are all going to unravel. The final season is going to end with Jax dead and Tara finally getting out and riding off into the sunset, or Jax burying the last SAMCRO member and riding off with the family..

Just my theory.
    • 5420 posts
    November 6, 2013 3:22 AM PST
    Damn an entire SOA show with no one getting killed!!! Has Kurt Suttor gone soft on us :-)

Well looks like my guess that Jax would be riding off into the sunset with his family was way off. I know he really loved Tara, but know I don't know what he is going to do. From the previews of next week looks like he may just take the boys and I don't think she will be able to do a damn thing about it. Think he might even go back to the DA and change the deal and have her put Tara away before she can divorce him and get the boys.

Turning over the Irish is a gutsy move on lots of levels. Not sure what will become of Clay once they bring down Galan???

And it looks like old Sheriff Eli is starting to think the only people he can trust in Charming is the MC.

The one big thing they left hanging is what the relationship is with the girl who beat on Tigs bike and broke the window. They brought that family in for some reason and the way Jax looked at the picture of the mom tells us there is some history there.

Next week is going to be big when Jax confronts Tara, or at least handles it in some way.
    • 3006 posts
    November 6, 2013 3:54 AM PST
    Wow !!! its funny I thought the same thing after last nites show,no one was shot or killed?!?! tho some of the fighting between jax & nero was pretty good LOL.yeah it was really revealing last nite & the scene w/clay finding the lord off the chart funny ass stuffchewing off that guys nose over the top !!!
    it looks like clay is playing his own hand,tho I seriously doubt he wants the club taken down,yet if he helps the irish it spells the end for the club under jax n his crew.
    With his family in jeopardy jax wont make any move that would threaten his kids future security,hence the deal to deliver the irish,get inside favors,protection,and insure the system will side with him in the struggle over them if it comes to that.It will be interesting to see how the DA stuff plays out.
    Once its out on DVD it will be a lot easier to watch,the commercials take away a lot of the pleasure.Tho I was surprised that Harley didnt fill their opening spot w/a shot or two of the new scoots they are rolling out.
    • 5420 posts
    November 6, 2013 5:07 AM PST
    Yep, great scene with Clay praising pu$$y!

I don't watch commercials because I record it and start watching 1/2 hour after it starts so I can FF thru them. I do agree that it would be good to watch once the DVD comes out because so much happens in each show it would be much easier to follow if you could watch back to back. I normally keep the previous week and speed watch it just before the current show.
    • 844 posts
    November 6, 2013 9:47 AM PST
    Well if Jax does give up Galan to the DA and he goes down, does that open to door to finally kill Clay. I think everyone on the show wants to kill him for one reason or another.
    • 3006 posts
    November 11, 2013 8:01 AM PST
    Yeah everyone wants a piece of Clay and the writers on this show have done a masterfull job of creating the kind of tension that makes for a suspensefull tale.W/out being too cheesy,which is a easy line to cross over into quickly,tho good writers can usually avoid it.

It will be interesting to see how all these tangled lives are resolved,with Jax out of the way,Clay will make a move to either insure his own survival or insure the clubs survival free from the Irish,tho I highly doubt his judas character will let him do so..most likely any action on clays part is going to draw repercussions from the club.
  • November 11, 2013 11:39 AM PST
    Lets all pray we don't have a Soprano type ending. I wanted to kill them all for that stinker!!
    • 5420 posts
    November 12, 2013 7:37 AM PST
    The Soprano's ending had to be the greatest unresolved cliff-hanger in television history. Lets hope Kurt Sutter doesn't do something like that for the finale of SOA.
    • 1 posts
    November 13, 2013 3:27 AM PST
    I didn't expect Jax to handle the Tara thing so level headed! But I think she will destry herself now that she got herself into this shit.

Now they got the Chineese causing shit
    • 44 posts
    November 13, 2013 5:39 AM PST
    Well is mommy moving away or will mommy pass away the clay thing (busting out of jail) isn't going to go well
    • 5420 posts
    November 13, 2013 5:44 AM PST
    Now they got the Chinese causing shit :-)

Based on the shows time-line (which seems to be pretty much real-time going by the kids ages) in the past few years these guys have been under attach by every level of law enforcement from local, to county, to state, to the feds (which is not that unusual), but they have also pissed off and been attached by other clubs, the Mexicans, the Blacks, the White Supremacists, the Irish, the Italians, the Russians and unlimited number of individuals including a rogue ex-cop and a teenage girl. I am pretty sure, given enough time, these guys could piss off the Canadians and Swiss!

Okay now for the BIG question of the week we were left hanging with.... Jax has made a commitment to the Irish to help bust Clay out and have him take over the guns for the Irish... or he and the club are dead. He also made a commitment to the DA to give up the Irish and the guns... or him and the club go down at the hand of the law. Now he makes a commitment to the Chinese to give up the Irish to them... or him and the club are dead. What will he do????

Now Tara, Tara, Tara, Tara. You know I always liked Tara (and not only because she has the nicest booty on the show), but because she was a good person, a good mother and a great wife always standing by Jax's side. And Jax has been nothing but good to her. Since he took over SAMCRO as Pres he has been working his ass off to get the club headed in the right direction so he could be a good Pres and take care of his family - although things didn't quite go as fast or smooth as he wanted. Now I know with all that has happened Tara has become desperate to protect her and her family, but she has crossed the line - actually many lines! I am thinking she may be the next one written of the show, and by her own hand. Or maybe the next one written off is Margret (Tara's Boss). I am thinking she is going to get the hell out of there! I am still going with my theory that the show will end with everyone gone except Jax, and maybe Gemma.

So who is now the biggest threat to SAMCO, the Law, the Irish, the Chinese or Tara?????
  • November 13, 2013 7:15 AM PST
    Watch out for them Azen!! We can be crazy! ;-P jk
  • November 13, 2013 3:22 PM PST
    I'm thinking it will be something to do with the Irish and Clay winding up keeping the club alive in Ireland.
    • 3006 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:50 PM PST
    Well after seeing the sneak peek of next weeks episode,I'll take a guess that Jax is going to try n pull a double cross on the irish,they pull the hit & dont give up clay & turn over galen n the irish to the chinese when the irish show up for the handoff,only the irish/galen prolly have other plans for jax's crew,after they secure clay.Meanwhile the DA ends up getting nothing or maybe they end up mopping up whats left of the irish n the chinese.??
    So in my mind its a toss up,tho Tara is definitely going to be a real threat now with her custody of the kids at risk.
    And finding her beloved jax in the arms of that whore didnt raise his stock any w/her LOL I figured he was toast at that point !!!
    Looking forwards to the next show
    • 44 posts
    November 19, 2013 2:50 PM PST
    DID NOT SEE THAT COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    November 19, 2013 5:47 PM PST
    This time I did not watch next weeks previews LOL I know I have ruined many a good ending by guessing the out come well in advance.
    Great episode,with some fine acting.I am very impressed with the show.It hasnt over stepped the the line too much & kept it believeable.The breakout & the resulting collateral damages all a calculated risk for the club,yet I think tara has completely lost her mind,n I wonder if Lucky isnt correct in seeing gemma & jax as sole survivors,tho I see a diiferent twist on the ending of the show myself.
    • 5420 posts
    November 19, 2013 6:14 PM PST
    I can't believe Clay is finally dead. Laura went to sleep before the show (she'll watch it in the morning) but I ran in the room and woke her up, which would normally get me in lots of trouble, but when I told her Clay was dead and Jax killed him she had to cheer!!!

Not sure what in the hell Tara is thinking. I know she wants to get away at almost any cost, but I still think she will change her mind on bringing down Jax and the club.

And once again, poor Nero with all this shit just coming and coming when all he wants to do is manage his whores and lay in bed with Gemma!!!
  • November 20, 2013 4:00 AM PST
    I know the last episode of this season is in a few weeks but will it be last season?
    • 5420 posts
    November 20, 2013 4:39 AM PST
    One more season left - next year is the last season.

No Sons of Anarchy next week, we have to wait two weeks to see how this plays out and what they are going to leave us hanging with.
    • 5420 posts
    November 23, 2013 4:32 AM PST
    I just watched the last show again... seeing Clay get killed was something I have been waiting for.. and I noticed Tara grabbing Jax's hand kind of affectionately as she got in the car and Jax looking down at their hands.

Think there is a chance of Jax and Tara patching things up?
    • 5420 posts
    December 4, 2013 3:16 AM PST
    Figgin' Juice again screwing things up. Why oh why is Juice still in the club, or not dead for that matter! He has screwed things up more than anyone in the club. Now poor old Nero stuck in a dilemma again... suport his good friend Jax during a really tough time, or kill him for killing the girl and then lying about it?

I can't believe they killed the Chinese! But at least they may finally be out of guns... for now.

Oh Tara, just when there was a chance Jax may have forgiven you and taken you back you go and take the kids and thinking about turning on the club. I think I I was Tara I would be more scared of Gemma than anyone. But she still hasn't made up her mind and we know she still loves Jax, so can't be sure what she is going to do. You think she is going to try to run on her own with no deal and no witness protection?  She will have the club, the law (she still has a accessorie to murder charge pending) and worst of all Gemma after her!

Another twist is the Maggie Siff (Tara) is pregnant in real life - due around May 2014.  I am not sure when they actually film the show, but this could change whether she lives to come back another season ??????

• 1855 posts
    December 4, 2013 4:10 AM PST
    It's quite possible that Tara will give up names of the deceased members of the club now that Clay is dead. And proof could be provided (may exist in a twisted kind of way) that Clay controlled the gun deal with the Irish from the inside. And maybe that would get Jax and his members off the hook for the death of that kid.