Sons of Anarchy

• September 19, 2012 6:49 AM PDT

Hey, This is worth a look, and then just follow the follow on links...some good stuff shown...

On You Tube itself go here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctvcgqtvAao />
    • 1855 posts
    September 19, 2012 8:33 AM PDT
    Damn cable went down the last 2 minutes of the show; just when Jax and company were going to turn themselves in. What the hell happened?

Peace
    • 5420 posts
    September 19, 2012 10:25 AM PDT
    They were at the clubhouse saying there goodbyes when the Sheriff's wagon rolled in. Then Opie came riding up and when the Sheriff asked him if he was here to say goodbye to his friends, Opie siad yes and sucker punched the Sheriff and a couple of Deputies. Tara looked at Gemma like WTF and Gemma just said "he's just staying close to 'em".

They all went off in the paddy wagon and It ended with Gemma showing up at Nero's place with her overnight bag
  • September 19, 2012 1:50 PM PDT
    I just started watching again and now I need to catch up on whats been going on. I'm gonna have to check out our library for back season issues. I would like to see alot more of Gemma since I have had a crush on her since she was Al Bundys old lady Peg lol.
    • 5420 posts
    September 22, 2012 9:07 AM PDT
    Yeah always liked Peg myself. But I am not real sure if I like her character on SOA all that much. Don't like the way she is always trying to drive a wedge between Jax and Tara. But I guess it ain't that different than most moms and their only son
  • September 24, 2012 6:50 AM PDT
    Hey I'm new to this website but I just wanted to say I LOVE this show, lol. Gemma does sometimes get on my nerves but I gotta respect the character. Wish I could be that ballsy. And yes, with this new season, I'm wondering if she'll be taking it a bit hard that she's no longer the queen bee.
  • September 24, 2012 8:02 AM PDT
    My question is what the hell is up with the Nomad chapter that was voted in stealing the shit from Clay at the end of the show. Are they ones doing the home invasions and what storyline does that have. Some crazy shit this year!
  • September 24, 2012 8:19 AM PDT
    I was not able to stomach the 1 episode that I tried to watch this season. Still the same old garbage that was last season. SOA is almost as rediclous as the Laughing Devils were in the show that they tried called The Devils Ride.
    • 5420 posts
    September 24, 2012 11:33 AM PDT
    Difference is the Laughing Devils tried to get us to believe it was a reality show. SOA is just another TV drama except with bikes. Kind of like watching a police drama... all that stuff may happen, but not to the same cop in the same week!
  • September 26, 2012 5:17 AM PDT
    I can't believe they killed off Opie. Man, my wife was pissed! lol
    • 5420 posts
    September 26, 2012 5:23 AM PDT
    I know, I liked Opie and was looking forward to him helping get the club back on track. You know everything happening to the club all goes back to Clay.
    And Gemma is really becoming a bitch! (Sorry Terry - I know you have a crush on her).
  • September 26, 2012 5:24 AM PDT
    southernman67 wrote...
    I can't believe they killed off Opie. Man, my wife was pissed! lol

So was mine!!!!
    • 846 posts
    September 26, 2012 5:42 AM PDT
    My wife was so upset over Opie that she broke down and cried for minute and is not liking Gemma all that much any more. It upset her that much. It seems that everyone that wants the club back on track is eliminated, Piney last year and Opie this year. It didn't pay to be a Winston in SOA.
    • 1855 posts
    September 26, 2012 6:26 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Difference is the Laughing Devils tried to get us to believe it was a reality show. SOA is just another TV drama except with bikes. Kind of like watching a police drama... all that stuff may happen, but not to the same cop in the same week!

Gotta agree with ya there.  When we start believing fantasy to be reality there's something wrong with us.  SOA is a fantasy that we know it to be; an entertaining fantasy.  LD's, in a reality a fantasy but we were expected to believe otherwise...yeah, right.

Peace
    • 3006 posts
    September 26, 2012 6:53 AM PDT
    I am joining the chorus of nays to Opie being snuffed,WTF were they thinking?? Did the scriptwriters paint themselves into a proverbial corner with this plot twist?? Or are they going to reveal tht Opie didnt really die,and somehow recovered in the prison hospital?? If that happens I will most likely quit watching the show,it already is a stretch to find it plausible a club in flux like that could somehow manage to stay together!!

I think the home invasions are being done by their old nemesis the white aryans or tht other latino club they had the earlier run in with. Its somewht cheesy yet thats Hollywood & thats what initially turned me off abt the show.

I agree when folks start blurring the line between fantasy & reality its time to turn off the tube n go ride!!!
  • September 26, 2012 8:19 AM PDT
    Can't wait to see it next week
    • 2 posts
    September 26, 2012 9:27 AM PDT
    I have watched sons since day one. I can go home tired as can be-wanting to climb into bed. But if it is Tuesday night- I am up and ready for that show. As for Opie dying-what a sad thing. Did not expect him to be the one in the box. I really thought that jax would have given them tigg as it is his fault they are in the mess they are in anyways. Not really liking Tig lately...never draw attention to the club...Still cant wait to see what happens between Gemma and Tara...Gemma has become a real bitch..but then again she probably feels like the club is slipping out of her hands...go Tara!!!!
  • September 26, 2012 9:56 AM PDT
    Here's an interview with Kurt Sutter talking about why Opie had to die..

tvline.com/2012/09/26/sons-of-anarchy-opie-death-season-5/
  • September 26, 2012 12:45 PM PDT
    Now with Opie dead and the manner of his death and the fact that Jax had to watch it -sets the stage for Jax to fight the inner demons that try to turn him into Clay!
    The real story will be how they exact revenge on Pope and how they will get out from under the Rico stuff.
    Good Cat fight is always entertaining, so Gemma and Tara will be at it-Gemma does not want to lose influence over her son or the guys for that matter.
  • September 26, 2012 12:45 PM PDT
    • 5420 posts
    September 27, 2012 5:13 AM PDT
    I agree that Jax with take revenge and the relationship his is getting into with Pope is all part of it. But I don't see Jax becoming Clay. Clay did everything to benefit Clay. I don't think Clay would have taken revenge in the same situation, he would have used the new relationship with Pope to benefit himself! I think Jax is more about the club and brotherhood.
    • 1855 posts
    September 27, 2012 6:16 AM PDT
    I think Clay snitched on Nero's place. I think Jax is going to take out that guard and his entire family via the Nomads. I think Jax is going to have Tig do in Clay. I think Pope will fall to the feds via the local sheriff. I think Nero will have Pope killed in prison. Nero and Gemma will run off together and live happily ever after. And I also think this will be the last season. Sorry folks.

Peace
    • 5420 posts
    September 28, 2012 2:28 AM PDT
    Damn Jimmy, now there is no use in watching 
    • 9 posts
    September 29, 2012 1:48 AM PDT
    Oh man...I gotta quit readin this stuff! I left off in season three. (NO CABLE), but now I gotta go get the series somewhere's and ketch UP. Shit....

Ride Free
    Tweek

P.S.--Wheels...all us "Peg's" have that same effect...lol
    • 1 posts
    October 2, 2012 3:11 AM PDT
    Looking forward to tonights show. Want to see how Jax is gonna handle things when he gets out. But that will probably take a few episodes.