Sons of Anarchy

• December 11, 2009 5:07 AM PST
    Jemma is my kind of Mama, I'd raise my village with her! I love it!
    • 844 posts
    October 8, 2010 4:36 AM PDT
    Anyone watching this season of Sons of Anarchy?
    • 1364 posts
    October 8, 2010 4:39 AM PDT
    I love that show, Other then the fact that Dish Network and FOX cant seam to agree so it not on FX at the present, We download it of the net to DVD and then watch it......
    • 580 posts
    October 8, 2010 8:05 AM PDT
    I thoroughly enjoyed the first season but haven't had chance to watch the second one that aired over here earlier this year. I'll look out for it when it repeats though (o:
  • October 9, 2010 12:02 AM PDT
    I live out in the sticks, but picked up the first two seasons on DVD at the local Wallyworld. I like it. The plot twists are a little bizarre sometimes, but what the heck, it's TV. For some reason, I always notice that the cutaways at the end of each scene are rough, and not in a good way.

I don't think I've seen *anything* that Ron Perlman has been in that hasn't been good - the guy's one of my favorite actors. Katey Sagal has come a long ways since her Peg Bundy days. I don't know who plays that Tara chick, but if she needs to spend some time away from Hollywood or wherever, she can come up and walk around in her underwear up at *my* place for a while.

Overall: what the hell, it can be kind of goofy, but it's fun and anything with bikes in it can't be *too* bad, hey?

• 467 posts
    October 9, 2010 4:15 AM PDT
    I can't get it at all this season.....Lost the FX channel on my Dishnetwork and HULU is not carrying full episodes. Guess I am going to have to do without my fav soap opera this year! LOL! So you all will have to keep me updated on what's goin on!
    • 2 posts
    October 20, 2010 3:09 AM PDT
    We finally watched SOA for the first time, and kind of liked it. But we did come in pretty late so we are a little confused on some of the relationships and plot. Guess we'll have to get the early ones on DVD to catch up.
    • 846 posts
    October 20, 2010 5:20 AM PDT
    I got hooked the first season and have watched ever since. This year seems to have picked up the pace where you can't miss more then a few seconds. I record it so I can watch to see the parts I missed.
  • October 20, 2010 5:33 AM PDT
    It's agreat show for TV......I like almost anything biker....this season "3rd" has got the best plot so far with the kidnapping of Jazx's sons
    • 467 posts
    October 20, 2010 10:20 AM PDT
    I CAN'T GET IT! My Tuesday nights are empty!!
    • 834 posts
    October 21, 2010 5:40 AM PDT
    I gave it a try a few times the first season, but only watched occasionally so I was always lost. May have to start recording it so I can see all the episodes and keep up.
  • October 29, 2010 4:20 AM PDT
    Ok, I watched Sons of Anarchy for the first time and I'm hooked - for a while. Guess I to will need to go rent the first couple seasons so I can catch up. I was a little confused as to who's who and the relationships.
    • 0 posts
    October 29, 2010 9:38 AM PDT
    Seen a couple of episodes...Dont care for the show at all..Hey but thats just me...Cheers BOOF
  • October 29, 2010 12:51 PM PDT
    I'm with you, mate.

A soap opera with scooters is still a soap opera.

• 5420 posts
    October 20, 2011 11:04 AM PDT
    Ok, I've been watching it this season just to check it out. I need to get off the computer every now and then and sometimes just need to give my mind a break and watch a TV show - most of the time I watch Discovery or History channel - and if I'm going to watch a tv show, it might as well have bikes in it.

One thing the stands out - to me at least - is these guys spend ALL of their time dealing with club issues and problems. We have a few friends that wear patches, and hang out a few places around here that a frequented by club members and I'm sure they all have cub business, but they also spend a lot of time riding, hanging out and partying. How come you NEVER see these SOA guys doing any of that. Hell I don't think I've even seen a beer on the show!
    • 16825 posts
    October 20, 2011 11:30 AM PDT
    I just don't get the show, I tried figuring it out but just can't get interested in it.
  • October 22, 2011 3:23 AM PDT
    After all the years of biker exploitation flicks doesnt this kind of show bikers in a bad light again?I watch it and can tell the difference between life and fantasy,But the general public looks at this and only sees biker riff raff scum.C'mon They get into dealing guns and drugs but deep down theyre good people?Killing people?Remember what Hollister and the Wild One did to the image of bikers?
    Read the real Wild Ones and base a series on that...Now that would be good TV JMTC
    • 834 posts
    November 3, 2011 3:06 AM PDT
    Well markinmi I hoping that most people realize what they see on TV is not real and exaggerated, but that might be hoping for too much. It has gone really dark this year with nothing but killing and deception. I agree with Lucky's post above... we need to see some of the wild club parties they must have
    • 277 posts
    November 3, 2011 5:28 AM PDT
    Clay needs to be gone. He's a bad guy.
    • 844 posts
    November 3, 2011 5:29 PM PDT
    Yep, got to agree with you there, Clay is a pretty bad guy. Gonna put a hit on his wife's daughter-in-law.
    • 834 posts
    November 9, 2011 4:46 AM PST
    Used to like Clay, man he went off the deep end now!
    • 1855 posts
    November 9, 2011 11:45 PM PST
    Mmmmmmm..who d'ya think is going to kill Clay? My guess would be Opie.
  • November 10, 2011 12:25 AM PST
    So what do you all think about this season's Sons of Anarchy so far?

or 

It's gettin pretty ugly, Clay is really pissing my wife off....I personally think it's getting a might far fetched but it's still entertaining....

• November 10, 2011 1:28 AM PST
    Seems they want us to think Unser will off Clay but this show never goes where you think it will. Clay could get the club out of the business with the cartel and turn out to be a club hero.
    • 846 posts
    November 10, 2011 2:23 AM PST
    Clay's got to go and it looks like it maybe Jax's is who does it.He broken just about all the club rules fictional or not. But who knows they aren't real perdictable on this show.