Sons of Anarchy

• 1780 posts
    November 10, 2011 2:42 AM PST
    Hell I'm still trying to figure who shot JR?????
    • 638 posts
    November 10, 2011 3:17 AM PST
    NightDragon wrote...
    Hell I'm still trying to figure who shot JR?????

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!
    • 834 posts
    November 17, 2011 3:11 AM PST
    Man they had an 90 minute show the other night, thought it would be something special but it wasn't.

But now there are a bunch of people that want Clay dead so it can be just like the JR thing and he'll get shot in the season finally so we can all ask "who shot Clay?"
    • 846 posts
    November 17, 2011 4:44 AM PST
    I'm thinking that Able will take out Clay. Playing with daddys gun when Clay walks in and bang. Hay the way thinks keep turning so far I wouldn't be suprised.
    • 910 posts
    November 17, 2011 9:42 AM PST
    Being back at college with a super busy academic schedule, I only allow myself one hour of tv a week. SOA fills that slot (ok 90 minutes this week). I'm sure there will come a point where I can't watch it anymore but for now, it's a nice way for my mind to escape for some much needed stress relief (that and fb/cf).
    • 51 posts
    November 21, 2011 1:10 AM PST
    Man you don't know who's gonna kill Clay... he's done pissed everyone know!
    • 834 posts
    December 7, 2011 6:21 AM PST
    Ok, so Clay gets to live and Jax takes over the Sons of Anarchy... just what Gemma wanted except for the part where Clay lives. So boys and girls we have to wait 'till next year to see what's gonna happen!
  • December 7, 2011 6:54 AM PST
    I love this show, I know it's a bit soap opera'ish, But it's our soap opera....hahaha
    • 1161 posts
    December 7, 2011 7:23 AM PST
    I watch it as well, but don't think I'm going to dawning any of their gear tho.
    • 5420 posts
    December 7, 2011 9:08 AM PST
    Laura was so pissed that Jax didn't kill Clay. For weeks now she just keeps saying Clay needs to die.
  • December 8, 2011 6:31 AM PST
    Rob100ci wrote...
    I love this show, I know it's a bit soap opera'ish, But it's our soap opera....hahaha

Well put.  My friends all tell me its not real.  I just ask them what they are watching on TV that is.

It's entertainment !  It's not a documentary!

• 9 posts
    December 8, 2011 9:34 AM PST
    I just started watching the show on Netflix, so I'm not going back and reading any of the posts. I am totally into it, now, even tho I haven't even finished the first season. Yeah, it's bloody, yeah, it's a "soap", but man, if they'da had soaps like this back in the day, I guarantee, they wouldn't all be being cancelled. It's a little heavier than most of the "action" I witnessed firsthand, with some patch holders, up north, but some of it isn't that far outta the realm of possibility. I love the character's, and I can't wait to get to the tv for the next installment. Man, I hope where ever
    I land, they have netflix of cable or something!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • December 8, 2011 11:01 AM PST
    Someone needs to kill Clay alreadyGood show but getting to have to much drama in it.
    • 7 posts
    December 8, 2011 11:53 AM PST
    Totally addicted to the show. Very entertaining, but some people need to realize this is a script. Good actors this season, enjoyed it. Ready to see more of the Irish. Just love the accents!!!
  • December 8, 2011 1:12 PM PST
    I was sort of hoping Clay would have turned out a quadreplegic on a dress stand.
    • 846 posts
    December 9, 2011 1:50 AM PST
    Well the one thing you can say is it not perdictable. For those that did see the season 4 finality I will not give it away but I didn't see it coming. There goes TV entertainment for a while.
    • 844 posts
    December 9, 2011 2:58 AM PST
    Yep, good season finale, even though Clay is still alive! Why didn't Opie show up at church? Is he out of there?
    • 638 posts
    December 9, 2011 3:03 AM PST
    Opie was out getting kolaches and doughnuts for the meeting...it's the proper thing to do
    • 3006 posts
    December 9, 2011 3:26 AM PST
    LOL I just dont see the attraction or get any thing from it,sorry the acting seems cheesy at best,yet it does have some redeeming values,just trying hard to think of some..
    • 844 posts
    January 25, 2012 3:49 AM PST
    Just saw something else here on the Sons of Anarchy which made me wonder when is it coming back on? The show website doesn't say anything and all the other TV shows are back from break.
    • 5420 posts
    January 25, 2012 3:56 AM PST
    From what I hear they are beginning to shoot season 5 the end of this month, not sure when it airs though. I believe the past season always started in the Fall.
  • January 25, 2012 4:31 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    From what I hear they are beginning to shoot season 5 the end of this month, not sure when it airs though. I believe the past season always started in the Fall.

yep, that's correct. Usually starts in September.

• 9 posts
    January 25, 2012 6:33 AM PST
    Dang, I only got to see season one, and part of season two, when I moved here. And we don't have cable or netflix, and I sure can't afford to by the last 4 season's outright...dagnabbit. I was gettin' so hooked. I love watchin' Mama, she's most like me, in sooo many ways. Although, givin' my daughter-in-law a loaded syringe, might be a little over the top....shootin' my rapist? No prob. Please...don't tell me anything, I want to watch it...K?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1855 posts
    January 25, 2012 6:54 AM PST
    I got wind of a new pilot reality series coming out. Don't know when exactly but it's suppose to be called "Back Roads". I've got info that my brothers '50 pan will be used in the pilot. Now that's cool. Hope it works out that way for him.

Peace
    • 834 posts
    April 14, 2012 12:13 PM PDT
    Seems like it has been quite a while since the end of the last season. I don't even ever see any re-runs. Are they really coming back?