Sons of Anarchy

• 84 posts
    September 7, 2014 8:35 PM PDT
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Hate to do this to you guys but mid way through the season Fuzzy from a BIG 1% club is gonna show up and prospect. Slowly Fuzzy and some of his guys will move in to take over SOA. There will be some real knuckle busting battles with ankles getting sprained and atomic weggies as a new club moves in to take over SOA territory. The Laughing Devils and Sons will have a turf war complete with stealing cuts threatening to poke each other in the eye with sticks and giving Indian sunburns.

The season will end as Fuzzy and his unknown big 1% club surround the SOA and Laughing Devils in a sandpit where he makes the 2 clubs choose.

Either prospect with the big 1%ers or ride off into TV heaven never to be heard from again except on late night cable station reruns.

Jax follows his love of clean white sneakers and take a management position with Keds. Bobbie moves to Vegas and does a 6 night a week gig as fat Elvis introducing strippers.

Gemma tries for a couple of seasons to restart Married With Children with Billy Crystal, Miley Cyrus and Angus T. Jones.

THE END

• 3006 posts
    September 8, 2014 5:46 AM PDT
    LMAO
    Yeah lets hope the cheese factor does not get too high !!!

I am seriously looking forwards to this last season even if I already played out a dozen scenarios for the ending.
    • 5419 posts
    September 11, 2014 2:43 AM PDT
    Finally got to see the Sons of Anarchy season premier. Got to say it wasn't what I expected... not sure what I expected, but that wasn't if. I think what is going to bother me the most is that they showed us who killed Tara and it is just so frustrating to watch when you know and they don't. It would have been better for all of us to be just as surprised when the truth came out.

Short of coming clean Gemma did do the next best thing by giving up someone else for it. At least now the club can go about their business without spending all of their time looking for "Tara's killer". I am thinking after that scene last night with the D.A. and Jax that she will have something to do with finding out the truth and actually give Gemma up to Jax instead of letting the law handle it. Or will the truth never come out and that just be a secret that goes to the grave. But remember there was a witness to Juice dumping all the evidence in the dumpster.

If you read my past posts you know I feel they should have either kill Juice or booted him a loooong time ago for all of the F ups... and he has lots of F ups. But if he kills Unser I am going to be really pissed. There are very few characters left I would really like to see come out of this and Wayne is one of them.
    • 1855 posts
    September 11, 2014 3:53 AM PDT
    WHAT? Spoiler alert!!!! Shiiiitittt, I thought that starts next week.
    • 3006 posts
    September 11, 2014 5:35 AM PDT
    Totally agree with you Lucky.

I also am scratching my head over the complete lack of intelligence on Jax's part on Tara's murder,.It would not take a science degree to figure out who is missing,motive and who was where at what time,and find the witness who saw the dump-off.

As for me I nearly turned it off at one point,as I did not like the direction the story was going in,the cheese factor for me was huge!!! They glossed over a lot of the storyline and I felt like as a viewer I was being treated like an moron to some extent.I figure Wayne is dead meat to be thrown to the audience at the producers discretion,barring some bizarre twist in events, most likely leading up to the discovery of who Tara's killer was.Most likely Gemma will escape Jaxs wrath by delivering up Juice for the crime.
  • September 12, 2014 5:01 AM PDT
    'They sure got off to a violent start! I'm wondering how big of a role Marilyn Manson will have. Gemma is my favorite character so I hope she is around until the end.
    • 16795 posts
    September 13, 2014 8:20 AM PDT
    I see Courtney Love is going to be on the show.
    Just think she started out as the little girl in the photo on the back of the Grateful Dead's album "Aoxomoxoa".
    • 5419 posts
    September 17, 2014 4:42 AM PDT
    Just watched last nights Sons of Anarchy and I don't know it just seems like a different show this season. I can't quite put my finger on it but for some reason I am just having a real hard time getting into it.

There were a few things that will keep us waiting to see how they turn out...

What the hell is Juice thinking? He should have got out of town and disappeared, but noooo. This guy cannot make a good decision to save his life - literally! Do you think he will wind up being the one who tells Jax the truth about Gemma killing Tara?

Now that "Uncle" Jury from the Indian Hills Nevada chapter found that Jax killed his boys, what do you think he is going to do? Think there will be a war between SOA chapters?

And then there is the Jax and Wendy thing. Starting to look like they may wind up back together!

Bottom line is everything as we know it will change and change drastically. The way Jax is going with the only plan for the club being revenge, I am starting to think the final episode of the show will be the demise of the Sons of Anarchy MC.

• 846 posts
    September 25, 2014 8:25 AM PDT
    The only one I'm betting on to make it to the end is Chucky. "I can accept that"
    • 5419 posts
    September 26, 2014 4:52 AM PDT

I Agree

• 44 posts
    October 1, 2014 1:08 AM PDT
    Looks like things are spinning out of control thing are going to get bad. My vote is on Chucky aswell lets not forget the homes girl
    • 5419 posts
    October 1, 2014 2:44 AM PDT
    Yeah, things got really serious last night without a doubt! You know all this shit going down with the Chinese is because of Gemma killing Tara and then fingering the Chinese for doing it. And of course if shit is going south good ol' Juice is involved too! They way Juice was going into a mini breakdown last night has Gemma worried that he may decide to come clean on Tara's murder and now Gemma is going to kill him. Probably going to say she found Juice and carried out the hit for the club. But why did Juice put the silencer on the gun? Does he have a feeling Gemma will try to kill him, or is he planning on killing himself? OR is he planning on just killing Gemma.

I really hated to see Collett get killed. I was thinking her and Jax would have been good together, but I guess the plan is for Jax to wind up all alone.

The one good thing that happened last night is Chibs is going to get some new Sheriff booty :-)

• 3006 posts
    October 1, 2014 4:38 PM PDT
    Last nights episode was one of the worst for me,as they have so many of their characters acting out of character that I started to lose interest in it,and pretty much don't care what happens now as a viewer.Did we need to see Tig get his groove on w/the guryl ? Jax trying to be lighthearted about Tig's dalliance? And the next moment a cold blooded killer?
    There was a weird juxtaposition of competing angles on the storyline & I almost wonder if the writers were deliberately trying to mislead the viewer as to the obvious ending to the series.Jax & Gemma and the main club members are cleaned out by their rivals,Wayne is the only survivor along w/Wendy & the kids.Jax does not learn of his mothers treachery till the final act.
    • 1855 posts
    October 2, 2014 2:18 AM PDT
    Spoil alert....the show will come full circle. Chibs and the cop are going to run off together. Jacs and Wendy end up back together and everyone else dies.
    • 84 posts
    October 8, 2014 7:18 AM PDT
    Good grief. Are they gonna kill off everybody in the next couple of weeks? Are there even gonna be enough people left for 8 more episodes?
  • October 9, 2014 12:55 AM PDT
    I can't wait for Jemma to hers!!!!! Go Juice!
    • 5419 posts
    October 9, 2014 3:29 AM PDT
    Gemma has had to go for a loooong time. I am just hoping if Juice does kill her that the truth still comes out about Tara.

No for Juice, he has got to go too. Just way, way, way to many F ups.
    • 3006 posts
    October 9, 2014 9:33 AM PDT
    The whole show has me scratching my head over a lot of stuff for this final season.

Still, in spite of what this most recent episode revealed, I am sticking to gemma & jax at the end having a final faceoff of some sorts w/the children somehow involved.

I agree juice has to go yet he plays a pivotal part here in the end game.
  • October 9, 2014 10:29 AM PDT
    I can see why all of the killings .... this is the last season, supposedly, so in the end the club gets wiped out.  It is starting to get old.  HEY! I actually met Happy at the Harley Shop in Reno.  He is good people for what I saw.
    • 5419 posts
    October 9, 2014 10:53 AM PDT
    Well the mass killings kind of had to come. Up until now there were always a good number of killings on the show, but after Tara's death we knew the shit was going to hit the fan. Plus, like you said, final season and the easiest way to leave no wondering what might happen next is to end it all.

yeah Danny all of the actors from the show are really cool because a lot of them (except from Ron Perelman & Katey Sagal) were pretty much unheard of before Sons of Anarchy. So pretty much all the fans they have ever met are at biker events where they always get a good reception.
    • 5419 posts
    November 11, 2014 6:10 PM PST
    OH MAN. Just watched tonight's episode and all I can say is HOLY SHIT!

What will Jax do now. Will he kill Gemma and if he does will Nero kill him.

Plus Jax has to let the club know that ALL this shit that has gone down was because of the lie.
  • November 12, 2014 1:57 AM PST
    Gemma must die!!!!!!!
    • 1855 posts
    November 12, 2014 2:28 AM PST
    I stand behind my last post...Jimmyacorn wrote about 1 month ago
    Spoil alert....the show will come full circle. Chibs and the cop are going to run off together. Jacs and Wendy end up back together and everyone else dies
    • 5419 posts
    November 12, 2014 3:09 AM PST
    Oh yeah, I see Jaxs and Wendy back together.  I used to not like Wendy, but she has changed alot.  Lets hope she can stay that way!

For some reason I am thinking the Nero is going to wind up dead. Maybe getting in the middle of Jax and Gemma. They are just building up Nero getting out and the brotherhood between Jax and Nero so much that I think it is leading to tragedy.

Good to see Juice getting screwed for once though, since he has screwed Jax and the club so many times.

• 3006 posts
    November 12, 2014 4:54 PM PST
    Interesting to see how the dynamic has changed between Jax & Wendy,also Nero leaving and heading out leads me to think something is in store for him & Gemma.
    Seems like these final episodes,the actors are more loose on camera,relaxed in their roles.Tho juice may have not been feeling the joy !!! Over all a good episode yet not as good as some of the earlier seasons shows.