Sons of Anarchy

• 3006 posts
    December 4, 2013 4:53 AM PST
    Yeah this episode was really involved,and I found it hit the mark on a lot of fronts.
    I suspected a doublecross on the chinese.Jax & the club are definitely in a better place to deal with the resulting chaos from dropping the gun trade,now that the Kings agreed to the deal w/the Oakland kingpin.The Latin gang will most likely play a big factor in the ending season.Most likely this show will go out with a bang rather than a whimper..lol..
    The wild element is Tara & Gemma, I almost have the feeling they will have the ultimate showdown at some point & only one will walk away.Of course this all sets the viewer up for the season finale.
    Jax's character must still have some sympathy for Tara's position, knowing she is acting out of a twisted sense of love/loyalty for the children & to the promise her & Jax made years ago to move the club away from a scene where the kids/their future is exposed to the criminal lifestyle.
    For those who havent watched the show or just catching on,I suggest renting the seasons missed, as it makes the whole storyline a lot more entertaining.
    • 0 posts
    December 4, 2013 6:45 AM PST
    Well the last series has already been planed you mob. The club get out of guns and open a chain of pubs. They employ an incredibly handsome and charismatic Aussie biker to be there main sampler and make sure the beer is ok.The incredibly handsome and charismatic Aussie(no not you Jonesy) then gets his own spin off series called sons of alcohol that goes on to be a hit with the smarter American viewers. CHEERS BOOF
    • 5420 posts
    December 10, 2013 6:16 PM PST
    Just finished watching the season finale and Holy Shit!!!!
    • 44 posts
    December 11, 2013 12:38 AM PST
    WOW THAT WAS NOT THE WAY I HAD IT FIGURED. So sad feel for jax
    • 5420 posts
    December 11, 2013 3:32 AM PST
    Yeah, didn't see that coming at all. I actually wish Juice didn't do what he did and just let Gemma take the fall for it, but like I said a long time ago... this may come down to no one left but Jax and Gemma.

There was however a witness to Juice dumping the evidence, so you never know what will happen there.

I am wondering if the DA thinks Jax killed Gemma and Eli, or do you think she already knows him well enough to know he didn't do it?

What do you think Nero will do. Do you think he will just take his boy and buy the farm like he always wanted and not even be back next year?

The last season is going to be lots of twists and turns, but they are going to have to introduce some new characters since they about killed everyone!!!
    • 1855 posts
    December 11, 2013 4:59 AM PST
    I believe it will be obvious that Jax didn't do it. But I also think it will negate turning himself in since the reason he was going to do so was for Tara. There's no way nor has he any reason to admit to any crimes by him or the club. Where are the boys going to go? Wendy?

I don't really know why Juice got involved unless he's looking for any ally in Gemma to save his ass from the club. But Jax knows that Tara went to the house when she stole the old man's truck. And Jax knows that Juice went there as well. Gemma's guilt is going to come out.

I see Nero and Jax coming to final blows next season.
  • December 11, 2013 6:46 AM PST
    I don't watch this show cause so much on here is fake and Hollywood. Too many cops etc think the M/Cs and biker world are like this. So why should we promote such when we are trying to keep from having discrimination in the biker world with the patch holders.This includes businesses who don't allow all bikers into their place.
    • 5420 posts
    December 11, 2013 10:25 AM PST
    Well yeah it is fake... it's a TV drama. Hell even the reality shows on TV are fake :-)
    • 3006 posts
    December 12, 2013 8:28 AM PST
    Have to agree with jimmyacorn,its going to be obvious to jax what happened between tara & gemma.Juice is now the wild card & I dont wonder if he somehow isnt going to figure into gemma's demise,cause I assure you she is gonna be taken out.how is anyones guess..lolI'll take drunken car rage/wreck on neros house of ill repute LOL
    I wont venture anymore guess's after this since I was rite about the confrontation beteen gemma & tara,better to let it unfold as it does !!!
    With respects to the reality of this show reflecting on or making the image any worse for people who wear their colors,I wouldnt agree. Hollywood played this sheit up for many long years before SOA ever arrived on the scene.The show was produced solely as entertainment and clearly makes no pretense thats its based on fact.
    • 5420 posts
    December 12, 2013 8:36 AM PST
    My thought was that even though Juice knew that Jax would be devastated that Tara was dead, he may have thought that protecting his mother from the law and letting Jax deal with it as he wanted would be ANOTHER chance for Jax to forgive him for ANOTHER screw up.
    • 834 posts
    December 17, 2013 2:20 AM PST
    I had the final episode recorded and finally watched it. What an episode. I just never saw that coming.

I would think that Jax could figure out who killed Tara, but you never know. There was the homeless women who saw Juice dump the evidence so this whole thing could fall on Juice and we know that Gemma is real good at keeping stuff like that hidden. Could the series finale next season be Jax killing Gemma????
    • 1855 posts
    December 17, 2013 6:14 AM PST
    rosedaiquari wrote...
    I don't watch this show cause so much on here is fake and Hollywood. Too many cops etc think the M/Cs and biker world are like this. So why should we promote such when we are trying to keep from having discrimination in the biker world with the patch holders.This includes businesses who don't allow all bikers into their place.

I think you're missing out on some pretty entertaining stuff.  And if there's one cop in this country who actually believes this show is indicative of MC's, he needs to become a science fiction writer. Also, the cartel is more dangerous than any 1% club and the last people these guys would deal with directly.  And, I think Jax's white sneakers says it all as well. 
    • 3006 posts
    December 17, 2013 6:44 AM PST
    LMAO @ Jax's white sneakers, yeah those sneakers, glad to know I aint the only person scratching their head over that one?!?! : )
    • 5420 posts
    December 18, 2013 1:46 AM PST
    Not only white sneakers but really CLEAN white sneakers! Either he puts plastic bags over those when he rides or gets a new pair every day!

I started watching the show late, around halfway through season 3, so I have starting watching the begining on Netflix. Even way back then Gemma told Tara a number of times she would do anything to protect her family, including kill, and Clay has needed to die right from the start. Guess they kept him around so we would have someone we loved to hate!
    • 834 posts
    December 20, 2013 1:29 AM PST
    No doubt that Gemma right from the get go would kill anyone that got between her and her family. There was a love/hate relationship between her and Tara from way back. I think about the second or third season Gemma actually started liking Tara.
    • 5420 posts
    December 21, 2013 4:22 AM PST
    Okay finally saw seasons 1-3 and now understand a little more some of the stuff going on in the newer shows.

One thing I did notice was in those early seasons the club seamed to have a lot more fun... always parties at the club house, riding a lot and stuff like that. The last few seasons seams like there is no reason for any of them to wake up unless it is to kill someone!
    • 1855 posts
    December 21, 2013 4:39 AM PST
    Yep, the earlier seasons were about Jax finding himself and Clay being greedy; all leading up to the conflicts that followed. It seems that as the seasons went on; killing was the only relieve. I've never been much for continuing series until SOA; mostly because it didn't start out with a real plot. You could miss an episode and not get confused the next time you watched. Hell, even after 3 seasons Lucky you can tune in late. This doesn't hold true for other "sagas" on T.V. Now, I like The Walking Dead but if you missed the first season the only thing you'd know about the show is it involves zombies.
    • 844 posts
    December 21, 2013 7:09 AM PST
    First few season were definitely more about the the riding and the partying with the outlaw dealings. not sure why they got away from that, but I miss all the hot babes that were in it!!!
    • 3006 posts
    December 22, 2013 3:45 AM PST
    This series reminded me some of those mini series they used to do like shogun.The writing is well done.Like anything coming out of hollywood,there is a certain cheese factor involved,which is desirable to some degree as a lot of the viewr base are cagers.They play on a lot of peoples misconceptions about 1% & motorcyclists in general.Can you blame them?? Its easy to sell.
    • 1855 posts
    December 22, 2013 3:47 AM PST
    Now Breaking Bad is suppose to be a great series but I don't know because I missed the beginning and I have no idea what was going on. Maybe I'll check all the series on Netflix.
    • 5420 posts
    December 23, 2013 12:28 AM PST
    I tried watching into Breaking Bad, just couldn't get into it.
    • 5420 posts
    August 20, 2014 3:43 AM PDT
    Okay, just a few more weeks until the start of the final season - Sept 9th ...

Any guesses as to what is going to happen this season?

We know last season ended with Gemma killing Tara right after Jax decided to make a great sacrifice to protect Tara and his family. Then to top it off good ol' Juice decided to kill Sheriff Eli and cover up all the evidence.

Not sure of everything that will happen but I am pretty certain that Jax is going to have one thing on his mind... REVENGE! If and when he finds out Juice is involved he will kill him without blinking an eye, but will he kill his mom? Will he have her sent to jail? Gonna have to wait on that one.  I got a feeling that either way Gemma will make it through the season and get her's on the show's finale. 

Now for the club, they are going to have to find some new people to kill. They have already killed all the Italians, the Russians, the Mexicans, the Blacks, the Skin Heads, the Chinese and the Irish... who's left :-)

• 3006 posts
    August 25, 2014 6:08 AM PDT
    Its anyone's guess,tho after watching some of the trailers/commercials looks like the crew wont be wearing white sneakers anymore.Looks more like a bloodbath of some sort,tho I wonder who since just about every ethnicity & gang involved has been over come or annihilated.?
    I can only guess that the final episodes will be anti climatic,since about every possible scenario will be played out in the viewers mind.
    Hope that the cheese factor isnt too high.!!!
  • August 26, 2014 10:15 AM PDT
     I don't know whats gonna happen.  But I hope Bobby makes it through.  He's my absolute fav!!!!  
    • 81 posts
    September 7, 2014 2:06 AM PDT
    Just two more days and they are back. Nobody knows what is going to happen but what I would like to see happen is Jax kill Juice and Gemma. I kind of like Juice, he just screws up a lot, but now he has crossed the line.