What Did You Do This Weekend

• 846 posts
    November 21, 2011 4:25 AM PST
    Saturday was yard work, that is never ending due to the extremes in the weather. Sunday was a little different after a day of nice weather (for November in New England) we were treated to a nice day of 60's (15 degress above normail). As this may be the last of such weather I retreated to the garage and emerged on Fate (my bike) we went for a ride out to the coast. A ride along the coast and a stop off at one of biker bars there for the last burger and beer of the year then up the coast some more. As the sun started to set I returned to the garage with the head light illuminating the way. The day end with a cigar and a few minutes to reflect. It's going to be a loonnngg winter.
  • November 21, 2011 4:59 AM PST
    We picked up the newest addition to our family!!!! 
    • 13 posts
    November 21, 2011 5:46 AM PST
    Wow, StreetBobGirl, that puppy is adorable. Got any names yet?
  • November 21, 2011 11:06 AM PST

Woohoo! This weekend we finally got our sign framed and mounted and our first customer for Wizard's Cycle, the only Harley-Davidson motorcycle service, repair and custom shop in Ecuador. So I guess you could say that this weekend was our Grand Opening and we are loving it here in Cuenca. But we also miss all our friends in the USA including the CF bunch. Until next weekend...

• November 21, 2011 11:17 AM PST
    went on a toy run saturday,then a ho ho ho down at the local harley shop.went to arron watson concert saturday night. sunday stayed home and watch tony stewart win an awsome nascar race,and a little football.my kinda weekend.
    • 130 posts
    November 21, 2011 12:12 PM PST
  • November 21, 2011 8:55 PM PST
    Spent saturday with my dad going to nurseries so he could check out all the latest plants, and Sunday I watched my SD Chargers look like asses and lose to the Bears, got pissy and spent the rest of the day drinking beer with the neighbor and complaining about the Chargers.
  • November 22, 2011 1:07 AM PST
    BDubs wrote...
    Wow, StreetBobGirl, that puppy is adorable. Got any names yet?

Thank you, BDubs.  He's my sweetheart.  I guess you could say we've watched Gladiator to many times because we named him Marcus Aurelius (Tone Tone-a little homage to another dog)Augustus. 

You guys are going to hate me, but I have to post another picture of his first bubble bath.  Yes, a rottie in a bubble bath!!!! 
    • 580 posts
    November 22, 2011 1:07 AM PST
    Me n Shaun did a Toy Run on Saturday and tested out my new heated grips. They're absolutely awesome - no cold hands all day.

Timbrwolf - my mouth is watering looking at that gorgeous pork - shame we live so far away cos it looked really good. Now - back to my pears and salad for my late lunch!! (o:
    • 25 posts
    November 22, 2011 1:42 AM PST
    I worked on Sat, hung with the club on Sat night, got up early Sunday and visited my boy, took off for parts unknown through 7 counties and 230 miles, lunch, a couple of stops with friends and home again =)
    • 844 posts
    November 26, 2011 3:17 AM PST
    Was planning on riding but woke up to thunder storms. Now I'm gonna go out and put the braided cables on the bike that I have had for a couple of months. Just couldn't find the time to do it!
    • 1855 posts
    November 26, 2011 4:12 AM PST
    I've been helping a Bro build a pole barn and putting the finishing touches on my new back deck throughout the week (retired ya know). Winds of 30 mph plus are keeping me off the bike today so I'm drinkin' beer and hangin' out in my garage.

Peace
  • November 26, 2011 10:42 AM PST
    Spoiled the grand-daughters! nuff said.
  • November 26, 2011 11:00 AM PST
    Hunting with my 2 sons two of my daughters were here from Maine and Vermont spending the weekend Life is good my friends this is what its all about. ( and riding my Dyna of course when its not snowing) see i can talk the talk and walk the walk
  • November 26, 2011 12:06 PM PST
    Deep fried a big bird and the family enjoyed. Also got some xmas presents completed, clocks ya know. That cedar that went down in the hurricane/storm did NOT go to waste.
    • 277 posts
    November 29, 2011 6:04 PM PST
    We went to the pound so I could pick out a new puppy - my birthday gift from Lucky.  But we couldn't bring her home because she had to be spayed and get her shots.  Yesterday Lucky told me she wasn't going tobe ready until Wed, but when I got home today there she was waiting for me!!!

She is just 3 months old - Can you believe that someone abadoned her ?  Their loss and now she is loved!!!!!

• 19028 posts
    November 29, 2011 7:18 PM PST
    Ya gotta love puppies. Too Cute! What is her name?

Never mind, saw it in your photos, Shelby, sweet. Any idea of her lineage (breed)?
    • 580 posts
    November 30, 2011 10:37 PM PST
    She looks gorgeous Laura - and as you say their loss is your gain. Hugs (o:
  • December 8, 2011 6:28 AM PST
    Went to my mom's house and put up her Christmas lights for her.

Cute dog HDB, your a good man Lucky
  • December 8, 2011 1:22 PM PST
    Toys for Tots run Saturday morning in Lake City, Christmas on the square in Live Oak afternoon( huge craft fair) , gun show Sunday, rode all afternoon.
  • December 11, 2011 3:18 AM PST
    Trying to get over a bout with the flu. It's supposed to rain real good tonight and tomorrow so I have to get up on the roof to check and fix holes left by one of the three Pine trees that fell last week during a 100mph wind storm, hitting the house. A bucket of mastic and some shingles - I'm not looking forward to this.
    • 5420 posts
    December 11, 2011 3:24 AM PST
    Zubdog, Man those winds last week were nasty!!! I feel for ya man having to go out and work on the roof when your down.. hope you get over it soon!

I spent all day yesterday at the Long Beach International Bike Show with Wheels (Terry & his wife Cheryl). Today I'm going to put out some Christmas decorations. I love Christmas and the whole festive season... I just hate ladders!
  • December 11, 2011 4:01 AM PST
    Got Thunder out and went for a ride. Check my site.
  • December 11, 2011 6:36 AM PST
    Dragged xmas stuff out of the attic and got all that up. Went and fought the mall crowds to do a bit o' shoppin' for mama. Slowly getting into the season, if ya know what I mean....
    • 844 posts
    December 19, 2011 2:40 AM PST
    Spent the entire weekend Christmas shopping for the kids. Man they have got some cool toys out there now. So of course I bought the kids all the toys I would have fun playing with!!!