JAMIE..

• g
    June 1, 2010 3:40 AM PDT
    JUST HAD SOME GREAT NEW'S ....went in to blackburn comunity centre with my work ,and i aske the manager their if i could use the centre for this event ,and he said YES ........WOOP ,WOOP .. so i now have a indoor football pitch and loads of out door room for bbq bouncy castle and live music ,also the policeman who runs the yamaha r1 motorbike says he will do a bike safe talk on the day ,just phoned mnd scotland and they will give me flyers to put out to advertise the avent and also charity tins and can hand them out when we do a bike run .......SO ITS ALL LOOKING GID GUYS ,ive been banging ma heed against a wall for months now but it now all looks well .GREAT ..ALSO WANT TO THANK ALL U GUYS FOR UR SUPPORT ,BIG THANKS ,UR ALL GOOD GUY ,REAL BROTHERS .
  • June 3, 2010 7:11 AM PDT
    OK! Sent about 20 plus rags and some other goodies today. Sent as gift, but didn't know to put low price on sorry! Hope this will not cost you anything. Post office said 7 to 10 business days. So I hope ya get the goodies in time for your event. Never sent anything across "The Pond " before. All items are hand made by me and American made if that means anything and can help make more $$$$ for your friend. Good luck and God Bless!
  • g
    June 3, 2010 8:39 AM PDT
    thank you very much ...ur a good person ,all these goodies are very much appraciated ...thank's .
  • g
    June 8, 2010 9:11 AM PDT
    waz on the phone to mnd scotland to day ,and they are going to send t-shirts and posters n banners and balloons .shid be a great day ..
    • 1780 posts
    June 8, 2010 9:30 AM PDT
    g" my Brother if they had an award for the best human being in Scotland, you my friend would win it hands down. Man there needs to be more g's in the world, and maybe this would be a more happer place to live. My hat is off to ya, and I'm proud to call ya my friend.
    Night Dragon
  • g
    June 8, 2010 7:18 PM PDT
    thanks dragon ,but u guy have been my rock ,i did almost give up on this but u guys drove me on ,will say frxdude has been a star through all this hes been a great support for me and a great friend and im sure im not the only dude who misses the guy .....come back dude ,miss u bro.
  • g
    June 9, 2010 3:52 PM PDT
    got email from blain the dude ,...he's says he has not got the package back from parcelforce ,they sent it back just after 13 days ,they should have gave me 20 day b4 they sent it back ...so now i will get on the phone to them and kick some fooking ass , ffs bunch o fannys .
  • g
    June 9, 2010 4:24 PM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    g...JUst read this n I can see how you feel..I'm watching my wife slowley lose her best friend to a liver tumer.

I can mail you something for raffel, please email you address n I'll get it to you soon

RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

got it on tuesday ...big thanks bro
  • June 9, 2010 4:34 PM PDT
    g didja get the bell ?
    Man hope w it's kool
  • g
    June 9, 2010 4:42 PM PDT
    aye ..love it ,smart as **** ,a like wee small things like that they are good keep sake's ,might just give it to jamie ,since he cant ride anymore .??if thats cool with u bro ..
  • g
    June 9, 2010 8:02 PM PDT
    jamie coming up with his wee girl lilly about 10am ,in the next hr or so ..i will give him that bell randy ....think its the one thing he should get ,duno he might give it to lilly for a keep sake ,wid be a good thing ,sure he will love it randy ,ur a star dude ,well done ..
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:34 AM PDT
    BIG THANKS TO BUFFY ,go ur baseball caps the day ....................well smart thank you very much ,love them ,good raffle prizes .xx
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:36 AM PDT
    seen jamie and wee lilly the day ..wow she getting big ,what a baby she is awsome a great wee bairn she almost 6 months old and getting big .jamies doing well he thanks everyone for their support and loves u guys ,WELL DONE FOLKS UR ALL GREAT ..
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:39 AM PDT
    RandyJoe wrote...
    g didja get the bell ?
    Man hope w it's kool

i gave it to jamie from u ,as i thought i was a gid keep sake ,he loved it ,say thanks ,i thought i was a good thing for him to have ,something he can pass on to lilly
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:41 AM PDT
    and for all u guys that do post out something for this event i will get ur adresess soon and get a small thank u posted over ur way ,as soon as i get the time .
    • 19049 posts
    June 11, 2010 1:17 AM PDT
    Speaking for me and probably a few others...
    Save the postage and give it to Jamie, if you want to thank CF people just do it here where it is free. As a Scotsman you should appreciate that...
  • g
    June 11, 2010 2:54 AM PDT
    aye rex ..still like to send a small something over ......,im out on the brand new zx10 tomorrow and im given jamie my bike for the day so we will both go out for a blast ,he has not been out on a bike for almost a year now ,so it should be a great day .. sure he will have fun .
  • June 11, 2010 3:40 AM PDT
    You are a good Brother g. One day flying in the breeze is a lifetime of good memories. Good Share..!!
  • June 11, 2010 5:08 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    jamie coming up with his wee girl lilly about 10am ,in the next hr or so ..i will give him that bell randy ....think its the one thing he should get ,duno he might give it to lilly for a keep sake ,wid be a good thing ,sure he will love it randy ,ur a star dude ,well done ..

You ar most welcome g....Darn I hope I remembered to put the legend of the bell in the little bag, If'n I didn't let me know n I'll post it K?

My heart n prayers out to ya'll...
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• g
    June 11, 2010 5:36 AM PDT
    u did randy ,loved that wee note about the spirits and the pit holes ,lol
  • g
    June 11, 2010 5:48 AM PDT
    SO this is tomorrows toy ..................................
  • g
    June 11, 2010 12:41 PM PDT
    i'll try n keep the front down ...lol
  • June 11, 2010 2:01 PM PDT
    Don't have anyone on the back if you don't! don't want them to go flying off like the girl in the video!
    • 910 posts
    June 11, 2010 3:45 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    BIG THANKS TO BUFFY ,go ur baseball caps the day ....................well smart thank you very much ,love them ,good raffle prizes .xx

You are very welcome g. A small gesture with a big sentiment. My thoughts to you, your friend and his family! xoxo ~buffy
  • g
    June 11, 2010 3:49 PM PDT
    thanks buffy ,ur a gid lass xx