JAMIE..

• g
    June 18, 2010 2:47 AM PDT
    wooohoo ,gid rid o some of them skull caps the day.... brakepoint in aberdeeen have taken 20 off ma ,for £42 ,well done bpoint ,good bunch of guys .he says if he gets rid of them he will take more ,he sold 5 when i was their .
  • g
    June 18, 2010 2:48 AM PDT
    so thats £42 in the pot for mnd .
  • g
    June 18, 2010 9:58 AM PDT
    on the phone to mnd again today ....got him the dates and address for the event ,..so i will get the flyers and charity tins and ballond ,t-shirts end of next week ,cool , so next sunday i will get a rideout sorted and hand out the tins and flyers.
  • g
    June 18, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    only 7 weeks to go ..i think ..?
  • g
    June 19, 2010 9:13 AM PDT
    AT LAST ..................some fife guys are now starting to take an intrest in this event ,..ive posted up a ride out for sun next week,so i can hand out tins n flyers .gong to have a run down the royal deeside it a nice rd.
  • g
    June 24, 2010 2:03 PM PDT
    ok ,i have a run sorted for sun 27th 10am meet at tescos in bridge of don aberdeen ,then wee will ride down the royal deeside to ballater ,bremar and meet some fife guys in bremar at the hungryhighlander cafe ,have some bannter with them guys give them some flyers and have a bite to eat then have a blast back up to aberdeen ,lets hope it stays dry .
  • g
    June 24, 2010 2:09 PM PDT
    i hope to have a pub night also at the woodend bar in stoneywood aberdeen on friday 6th aug ,the plan is a punk rock night fancy dress ,and also air guitar contest ,i will get a wooden guitar made up so that we can all play along with our fav tune ,also have a guest aperiance from SLASH .........my daughter hayley will come in and help judge the winner for the air guitar contest then she will play a few tunes on her own guitar dressed up as slash ,should go down well with most folks i think .
  • June 24, 2010 2:19 PM PDT
    I'm glad ya have made some $$$ off the skull caps. Your ride sounds like a sure bit of fun and hell raising. Good luck and Ride Safe and may God be in your back pocket. Hugs to Jamie and Family. You too!LOL!
  • g
    June 24, 2010 2:40 PM PDT
    thanks suz......have loads o caps left for rafle ,might also sell some more ??
  • June 24, 2010 2:45 PM PDT
    Whatever makes the $$$$ is a-OK with me. Hell I'm thinkin' of sending ya monthly boxes of rags and splitting the $$ with ya. LOL!
  • g
    June 24, 2010 2:48 PM PDT
    lol,aye gid stuff ,its not a big thing over in scotland ,u have to go out and find the right folks ,all my guys use lids and sports bike s.
  • June 24, 2010 2:56 PM PDT
    It was a shot. LOL!
  • g
    June 24, 2010 2:57 PM PDT
    aye ...and it was a good one ,well done xx
  • June 24, 2010 3:20 PM PDT
    Sounds like all is going well! Good on ya mate!
  • g
    June 24, 2010 3:41 PM PDT
    thanks wolfhound ....its been hard work bro ,just hope folks come to this event now ??.was not sure if id get this far almost said **** it a few times ,waz just when i seen wee lily that made me think that i had to go through with this ,and also the support from u guys ,ur all great folks .
  • g
    June 28, 2010 9:48 AM PDT
    got the pack from mnd scotland today ,so i now have posters n flyers ,ballons ,t-shirts and charity tins ....great .
  • g
    June 28, 2010 9:49 AM PDT
    so i will have to get them all out asap .ill get some put out when i go down to knockhill on sat .
    • 910 posts
    June 28, 2010 10:07 AM PDT
    good work g!
  • g
    June 28, 2010 10:38 AM PDT
    thanks buffy xx
  • June 28, 2010 1:11 PM PDT
    Wish we could come over and support your event G!!
  • g
    June 28, 2010 6:43 PM PDT
    thanx sidetrack.
    • 413 posts
    June 28, 2010 7:04 PM PDT
    Looks like everything is going good g; brother, I'm proud of what yer doin to get this event under way man. My hats off to ya Bro!
  • g
    June 30, 2010 6:53 AM PDT
    big thanks dude .
  • g
    July 1, 2010 2:47 PM PDT
    seen jamie last night. he gave me his tank bag n panaires for the knockhill trip and his tent ,so he helped me set them up on to my bike ,just a bit pissed that he cant make this trip ,im off tonight about 7pm abot 2pm your time .
  • July 1, 2010 2:49 PM PDT
    you are fighting the good fight brother G, keep it goin!