• g
    April 18, 2010 10:49 PM PDT
    u mad !!........ u wont catch me on that thing ..lol
  • g
    April 18, 2010 10:51 PM PDT
    she looks not  baaaaaaaaaaad though ,lol
  • g
    April 19, 2010 7:23 AM PDT
    ok, my good friend r1froog says he will pay for the sumo wrestling suites and bouncy castles for the kids ,GREAT !!, things are coming together well.
  • April 19, 2010 9:23 AM PDT
    It's going to be a great time g!!! Those Sumo suits must be great. Are you getting a band to rock out while you all are taking in the great mountainside? Maybe a good band that wants to get their name out there would be advertising for Jamie's Charity at the same time, putting their $$$ and their efforts to get the word out and bring a larger crowd. Hey...Woodstock in Scotland!! THINK BIG!! Yeah ideas...wish I were there to help g. Rooting for you brother.
  • g
    April 20, 2010 10:08 PM PDT
    thanks inga ,have loads of ideas now ,just have to pick whats best ,might now have the camp weekend and fun night at the pub all in the same weekend ,that way i should get more folks to come along ,had a look at a old football pitch accross the road from the pub ,just have to find out who owns it to see if we can use it for the weekend for camping and bbq and things ,then we can go over to the pub in the evning for raffles and a few beer's .
    • 1780 posts
    April 21, 2010 12:02 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    thanks inga ,have loads of ideas now ,just have to pick whats best ,might now have the camp weekend and fun night at the pub all in the same weekend ,that way i should get more folks to come along ,had a look at a old football pitch accross the road from the pub ,just have to find out who owns it to see if we can use it for the weekend for camping and bbq and things ,then we can go over to the pub in the evning for raffles and a few beer's .

You might have posted this already but what is the date of the event
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    April 21, 2010 5:44 AM PDT
    g I got two Harley Davidson T-shirts from the Fort Worth Texas HD store coming your way for the Jamie Benifit....Pleas tell me I'm not to late.
    Dragon
  • g
    April 21, 2010 6:41 AM PDT
    dates are 7th-8th of aug ,so their is loads of time dragon ,BIG THANKS TO YOU.and the rest of u guys on cyclefish .
  • g
    April 22, 2010 5:42 AM PDT
    jamie was at a meeting last night with some of the folks that help run the support group ,and he asked if their is any way they can help with this ,so they asked for my phone number and they said they will put up items for raffles and help out with this ...............jamie also said he would like all the funds to go to the charity ,
  • g
    April 22, 2010 5:43 AM PDT
    im happy to do what ever jamie wants .
    • 1040 posts
    April 22, 2010 5:55 AM PDT
    Good deal g; Jamie is what this is all about anyway. Your doing good stuff Brother g; very proud to have you in my families life. The best to your family and Jamies
  • g
    April 22, 2010 6:02 AM PDT
    thanks dude .
  • g
    April 23, 2010 12:13 AM PDT
    got a card through the door from fedex this morning saying they tried to post a package ,but i was out ,so i will pick it up tomorrow ,the tracking number is 75049871385 .....big thanks to who ever it was that sent it ,i will get it tomorrow.
    • 1040 posts
    April 23, 2010 1:09 AM PDT
    T-Shirts from Mobile Bay HD and Pensacola HD will be coming....Hey; maybe a pink cupholder with a pic of your favorite sheep on it for you too g, with all the hard work you done you deserve the very best....LOL

Any particular size shirts ya want? Figure I'll send about 6 maybe.
  • g
    April 23, 2010 5:18 AM PDT
    6 WOW ,good man ,mix size would be great large ,x large ,xxlarge .BIG THANKS DUDE .
  • g
    April 23, 2010 5:20 AM PDT
    GOT THE LIVE MUSIC SORTED ,MY GOOD PAL KAMAKAZIE SAID HE WOULD PLAY THE GUITAR FOR A BIT AND MY WEE GIRL ALSO SAID SHE WILL PLAY AND HER GUITAR TEACHER ,WE HAVE A DJ ALSO .
  • g
    April 23, 2010 11:05 PM PDT
    DRAGON .........UR A STAR .got ur t-shirts today ,BIG THANK YOU ,they are well smart love them .thanks..g
  • g
    April 27, 2010 5:17 AM PDT
    had words with lucky and i asked him if i could have cyclefish as one of the main sponsors for this event ,and he is happy for me to do this ,so i will get the cyclefish logo printed off and have it up along the football pitch along with other sponsors ,im happy with all the support from u guys on cyclefish and i just want to give something back to this great site .
    • 1040 posts
    May 5, 2010 4:56 AM PDT
    Hey g, shirts were picked up about 15 minutes ago, Sorry as I said I was gonna mail yesterday but as usual I get behind the 8 ball. Am boxing up and will put shipping them as my #1 priority in the morning. Hope this turns out great for Jamie. his family, and his friends who are supporting him. Your doin a wonderful thing g; good and happiness in your life will come ten fold brother.
  • g
    May 5, 2010 5:25 AM PDT
    thanks dude ,ur a great friend ,all the folks on cyclefish are awsome ,............u have a pm dude .
    • 1040 posts
    May 5, 2010 5:39 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    thanks dude ,ur a great friend ,all the folks on cyclefish are awsome ,............u have a pm dude .

Your wecome Brother g. Now make sure when we all come over from the states to visit our brothers and sisters across the pond; to hide the sheep, don't want dragon and fartking setting them on fire
  • g
    May 5, 2010 5:57 AM PDT
    lol,.they cant do that dude ,lol