JAMIE..

• g
    June 11, 2010 3:50 PM PDT
    a will have someone on the back sidtrack ,oh shite ,lol
  • g
    June 12, 2010 7:46 AM PDT
    ok put the zx10 back to shirlaws at 4.30 pm ,WOOOOOOOOW ,that bike is a monster ,all i cn say is ,I WANT ONE ,......had jamie out with me ,he was on my bike ,he was not to bad ,it's been 15 months since he was last on a bike ,GREAT DAY .
    • 413 posts
    June 13, 2010 4:08 AM PDT
    Glad Jamie got to ride; bet he had a BLAST!!!!

2nd pkg going out 1 July...be looking for it about ten days after that...Put gift on it this time.
  • g
    June 13, 2010 4:09 AM PDT
    did u get the first one back doc ??
  • g
    June 13, 2010 4:10 AM PDT
    or do i have to go a cause some mayhem ??
    • 413 posts
    June 13, 2010 4:14 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    did u get the first one back doc ??

Not yet; was gonna go Friday but had to go get my bike and didn't make it. Gonna go Monday and see what's up? Hold of on ass kicken on your end till I find something out

• g
    June 13, 2010 4:20 AM PDT
    aye.will do .
  • g
    June 15, 2010 8:22 AM PDT
     This is a wee mesagge for suzann
    to say a big thankyou!!
    from jamie,lily and susan.
    as you can see lily has taken a fancy to one of them!
    xxx
    • 413 posts
    June 15, 2010 9:09 AM PDT
    g wrote...
     This is a wee mesagge for suzann
    to say a big thankyou!!
    from jamie,lily and susan.
    as you can see lily has taken a fancy to one of them!
    xxx

Thanks Bro g!! Great pics and tell Suzann for me the smile on her and Jamie's face and pretty lily say it all. You can tell they are full of love and a STRONG family...They are Blessed 

• g
    June 15, 2010 9:12 AM PDT
    big thanks suzann ,got the skull caps the day ...........WOW their waz loads ,they will be great ,jamie knows a guy who run a repair shop for guys who have choppers so i might ask him to sell some for me ,again thans ,they are ace .xx
  • g
    June 15, 2010 9:13 AM PDT
    that was a message from jamie ,he also thanks all u guys for the support u have given him and his family ,WELL DONE FOLKS .
  • June 15, 2010 9:50 AM PDT
    Thanks for posting photos of Jamie and his family. Its nice to be able to see their faces. They look like really nice folks. Lilly is a doll and looks adorable in the cap!!!
  • g
    June 15, 2010 9:55 AM PDT
    was jamie that posted up the photo ,i went round to see him n let him use my pass,
  • g
    June 15, 2010 10:09 PM PDT
    BIG THANKS TO REXTHEDUG ,N SIDETRACK , i got the photos and t-shirts to day ,well smart ,thank you both .
    • 19049 posts
    June 15, 2010 10:38 PM PDT
    It was our pleasure g. WOW....That was fast, Just mailed it last Friday
  • g
    June 15, 2010 10:45 PM PDT
    the one frx dude sent over has got lost ???.just been on the phone to parcelforce ,i need tracking number .................WHO TOOK THE PHOTOS ,WELL SMART .
    • 413 posts
    June 15, 2010 10:54 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    the one frx dude sent over has got lost ???.just been on the phone to parcelforce ,i need tracking number .................WHO TOOK THE PHOTOS ,WELL SMART .

Here is the Custom Form # CP600239962US try giving them that # g and see if they come up with anything. I don't have a tracking # on my paperwork; just the Custom form # . I'll keep checking on this end. Thanks Bro!
    • 19049 posts
    June 15, 2010 11:35 PM PDT
    g wrote...

Thanks, Sidetrack took the Eagle and I did the Scenic. The Eagle was in a local zoo and the scene is in Valley Forge National Park. Valley Forge is a very historic place in the US. It is the site of an encampment during our revolutionary war.

• g
    June 16, 2010 7:01 AM PDT
    well cool ,love them both .....u take a lot of photos rex ??
    • 19049 posts
    June 16, 2010 7:51 AM PDT
    Yeah g I do. I was a commercial photographer / graphic designer before I retired. Now I do whatever photography interests me at the moment. Fine Art Scenic right now.
  • g
    June 16, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    guy at my work does a lot of photography ,he said u must do a bit ,says u must have an eye for a good photo.
    • 19049 posts
    June 16, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
    Thanks! To you and him.
  • g
    June 16, 2010 8:34 AM PDT
    he said he would probably just walk past that fence ,but u got it in a photo ,and it looks GREAT ,said the eagle is diffrent cause its in a pose ,so anyone can take that one .
  • g
    June 16, 2010 8:36 AM PDT
    both great photos though ..love them .
  • June 16, 2010 8:50 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    he said he would probably just walk past that fence ,but u got it in a photo ,and it looks GREAT ,
    said the eagle is diffrent cause its in a pose ,so anyone can take that one .

hey, that's not nice!!!