JAMIE..

• 413 posts
    July 1, 2010 2:50 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    seen jamie last night. he gave me his tank bag n panaires for the knockhill trip and his tent ,so he helped me set them up on to my bike ,just a bit pissed that he cant make this trip ,im off tonight about 7pm abot 2pm your time .

Well g, ya know if he could ride with ya he would, but I know what yer sayin  But, go have a good time and ride like the wind Bro...Chin up and smile

• g
    July 1, 2010 2:52 PM PDT
    hes got a few photos o ma bike with all the shit on it ,he says he will post it up ..........also cant belive how big lilys getting ..shes one sweat wee girl ,makes me smile .
  • g
    July 1, 2010 2:52 PM PDT
    hes got a few photos o ma bike with all the shit on it ,he says he will post it up ..........also cant belive how big lilys getting ..shes one sweat wee girl ,makes me smile .
    • 1066 posts
    July 1, 2010 3:24 PM PDT
    g, you're good friend brother, Jamie is lucky to have you. It was good to talk to ya on the phone dude, wish you could have been with us.
  • g
    July 1, 2010 7:33 PM PDT
    thanks hollywood ,ive read loads of gid things about u ,would love to find out for ma self some day .....stay safe bro .
  • g
    July 1, 2010 11:37 PM PDT
     some more photos of me with lily jamie and lily ,susan with lily and me on my bike ready for knockhill ....
  • July 2, 2010 12:09 AM PDT
    beautiful baby!
    • 413 posts
    July 2, 2010 12:19 AM PDT
    That lil baby girl is a sweetheart!! Looks like yer a mighty lucky man to have the Jamie family in yer life g; much love to them from me and my boys g.
  • g
    July 4, 2010 6:47 PM PDT
    thanks dude !!
    • 19055 posts
    July 5, 2010 12:01 AM PDT
    She is a sweetie for sure g.
  • g
    July 5, 2010 7:27 AM PDT
    aye ...she's a gid wee girl ,still have to hear her cry .
    • 413 posts
    July 6, 2010 5:28 AM PDT

Brother g, just sent out the 2nd package (Marked it "GIFT"and hope it gets to ya this time. The CUSTOM # is:

CP802672142US

Am still fighting with em on where the hell the first one went; so hopefully this one will get to ya....6-10 days is what they said....LMK when (If) ya get it.

Hope the event goes good Bro!

• July 6, 2010 8:33 AM PDT
    You look good holding that little baby girl G. Looking good on the bike too! Hope you had a great time!
  • g
    July 9, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    ok ,i got a few more raffle prizes today ......£50 vouchers from shirlaws motorbike dealers , £100 vouchers , also got a huge banner from mnd to put up on the fence outside the comunity centre .got raffle tickets ,also might get £5000 for a certian oil company ,so all's looking gid folks .
  • g
    July 9, 2010 8:28 AM PDT
    oh .................and went in to see the guy who runs the local butchers and he will give me the bbq food for free ,wooooop .
  • July 9, 2010 8:29 AM PDT
    All coming together!!! I think we are all as excited as you are about this event!!!
  • g
    July 9, 2010 8:30 AM PDT
    try n get loose ends all tyed up this weekend ,get the pub night organised ,go see the owner at the local pub ,see what nights the best for him ,ill try for the 6th aug -friday ,probably have a fancy dress night ,go as a punk rocker and have an air guitar contest ,should be fun ,lol
  • g
    July 9, 2010 8:33 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    All coming together!!! I think we are all as excited as you are about this event!!!

thanks debz ...... would love to see u folks over for this ,but i will be thinking about u all ,and how much help u guys gave me .could not have got this far with out ur support ,THANKS XXX
  • July 9, 2010 8:58 AM PDT
    We are all there with you in spirit, though it would be great to be able to be there in person. Just take lots of photos to share with us. Too bad you couldn't hook up a web cam.
  • g
    July 9, 2010 6:49 PM PDT
    web cam ?? .....how could i do that ??
  • g
    July 9, 2010 6:49 PM PDT
    would be an idea .
    • 19055 posts
    July 9, 2010 11:50 PM PDT
    Glad things are coming together. We definitely want to see photos.
  • July 10, 2010 12:38 AM PDT
    Do you have access to a lap top with a camera built in?
  • g
    July 10, 2010 7:22 AM PDT
    aye ,hayleys one has a camera in it ??
    • 21 posts
    July 10, 2010 12:17 PM PDT
    Hijinx package coming your way on monday, G - lemme know when u get it -