JAMIE..

• April 11, 2010 1:05 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    thanks ,times like these when u find out who ur true friends are .

How true that is, G!

• April 11, 2010 1:35 AM PDT
    g, this is your baby, for your friend, do it the way you want it. screw all the others who come along after the hard work is almost done, wanting you to change it for them, follow your heart, the rest will happen
  • April 11, 2010 1:59 AM PDT
    g...JUst read this n I can see how you feel..I'm watching my wife slowley lose her best friend to a liver tumer.

I can mail you something for raffel, please email you address n I'll get it to you soon

RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
  • g
    April 11, 2010 2:34 AM PDT
    thanks joe ,good man !!
  • g
    April 11, 2010 2:37 AM PDT
    wish i could take u guy's over for this .
  • April 11, 2010 2:39 AM PDT
    Still buying lotto tickets, A dollar and a dream!!!
  • g
    April 11, 2010 2:43 AM PDT
    aye,lol ,let's hope , all this just makes me want to make a real go of it now .guy just pull's the rug from under ma feet ,have some other ideas and some great friend's that will help with this ,AND U GUYS AT CYCLEFISH.
    • 19049 posts
    April 11, 2010 3:03 AM PDT
    Do it for your friend! I wish I could attend!
  • g
    April 11, 2010 5:31 AM PDT
    will do ,have fun night at the pub ,so i will put up the prizes then and also keep some back for a camping weekend .
  • g
    April 16, 2010 8:53 AM PDT
    this is glenshee ,where jamies camp trip will be held .................
  • g
    April 16, 2010 9:17 AM PDT
    got photos....
  • April 16, 2010 9:25 AM PDT
    Splendor in the grass.... well unless you're waking up to those horns!!! Just amazingly beautiful g.
  • g
    April 16, 2010 9:27 AM PDT
    i'll try n keep my distance ,lol.
    • 1040 posts
    April 16, 2010 9:34 AM PDT
    Beautiful g, Jamie will have fun!...errrrrr...there's those sheep again........Baaaaahahahahaha...LOL
  • g
    April 17, 2010 9:22 AM PDT
    aye u like them sheep ,lol
    • 1040 posts
    April 17, 2010 12:47 PM PDT
    LOL...U know why you Scott's keep em around

Hey Bro...How's Jamie doing? And his wife? How's she holding up with all this; give trhem my very best.
  • April 17, 2010 4:16 PM PDT
    Wow, what beautiful country you have there G. I think we should all start saving our change to plan a meet and greet in Scottland. I love those Scottish cows also. We have them here too, but most of them are rich mans yard ornaments. They don't raise them for beef here, just to look good in the fields.
  • g
    April 18, 2010 5:30 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    LOL...U know why you Scott's keep em around

Hey Bro...How's Jamie doing? And his wife? How's she holding up with all this; give trhem my very best.

he's got on the brave face dude ,would not expect much diffrent  ,susans well ,could say the same about her .will pass on your message dude ,sure he will like to know u guys are thinking of him and send ur best ...oh sidetrack ur welcome to pop over the pond anytime lass ,anyone of u guy 's  are welcome
  • g
    April 18, 2010 7:38 AM PDT
    ok had a look at these .....sumo sute's and the vecro wall ,looks like fun for the fun day .also i have decided that for the fun night at the pub we will all dress up as superheroes ,should be fun ,still have to get dates for the pub night though .
  • g
    April 18, 2010 8:28 AM PDT
    can u just see it ,... a bunch of hairy bikers running around the scottish highlands dressed like this ..................
  • g
    April 18, 2010 8:30 AM PDT
    oh... even frxdude could come along ..
  • g
    April 18, 2010 8:31 AM PDT
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaahaa , lol
  • April 18, 2010 8:41 AM PDT
    oh g, great ideas!!! You better be taking pics to share! This is just a beautiful thing you're doing.

Please give warmest regards to Jamie and his family. I keep thinking about Lily. My heart hurts for all of them.
  • g
    April 18, 2010 8:47 AM PDT
    he looks in now and again ,he love's all the good things that u guys say and do to help ,will have loads of photos for u guys dont worry ,lol.
    • 1040 posts
    April 18, 2010 12:33 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    oh... even frxdude could come along ..

Well hell; If I gotta....I'll be this guy.  Hey, as wooly as them things are I shouldn't get cold huh?