JAMIE..

• g
    May 5, 2010 6:04 AM PDT
    we have to many for u to kill......................lol
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2010 6:12 AM PDT
    Hey g just wanted to tell you that Jamie is one hell of a luck guy to have you as a friend. Man the world need's more g's in it. Kudo's to y
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2010 6:12 AM PDT
    Hey g just wanted to tell you that Jamie is one hell of a luck guy to have you as a friend. Man the world need's more g's in it. Kudo's to ya my crazy Scott.
    Dragon
  • g
    May 5, 2010 6:19 AM PDT
    sure everyone on cyclefish would do the same if it waz one of their friends ,and i also could not do this if it were not for the likes of u dragon ,frx dude and the rest of u good folks on this site ,i will try and post up a flyer of the event when i get one sorted ,and i will have plenty of photos of the event .BIG THANKS TO U ALL .......G
    • 1780 posts
    May 5, 2010 6:50 AM PDT
    I think this is a good spot to examine the human spirit. Man in general will come together in a crisis, and forget there individual pettyness. I have seen people that didn't really like each other come together in time of need. I remember several years ago a tornado hit my neborhood, and trees were down every where. There were a couple of people that I didn't really get along with, and we were side by side cutting up the down trees. I don't know why we can't get along even in times of peace. The human spirit is a strange idea.
    g your da man my friend

Dragon
  • May 5, 2010 6:58 AM PDT
    I'll donate some of my hair wraps for the raffle. They are for bikers with long hair. They keep your hair from getting all tangled up when you ride. Check it out on my profile photos or the website www.wrapter.com. />
    PM me your shipping address and I'll send some out asap.

Always happy to help
  • May 5, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    try and do a charity every year ,..last year it was logans run ,duno if u see that on hear ??,the year b4 that it was sick kid's ,..but if jamies works out well i will do it every year ,we all go out on our bikes ,so why not put it to a good cause ..
  • g
    May 5, 2010 7:00 AM PDT
    Wrapter wrote...
    I'll donate some of my hair wraps for the raffle. They are for bikers with long hair. They keep your hair from getting all tangled up when you ride. Check it out on my profile photos or the website www.wrapter.com. />

Always happy to help

all help is good help my friend ...............thanks
  • May 11, 2010 12:31 AM PDT
    Wrapter wrote...

Always happy to help

hey wrapter .........got the wraps the day ..AWSOME  BIG THANKS bro
  • May 11, 2010 12:33 AM PDT
    if any of u guy's have flyers or stickers for advertisment that u might want me to had out at this event u can post some over ,would be happy to hand some out .
    • 1040 posts
    May 12, 2010 11:10 AM PDT
    BUMP

Folks, August is just around the corner and brother g is busting his ass to help his close friend Jamie in time of need. I understand we all are not as financially able as others and thats ok. We all can help g and Jamie do this by offering a voice of support or by donating something to help them with the upcoming raffle g is planning for Jamie. Please look deep, into your good hearts and help our brothers out if ANY way possible; you'll feel much better about yourself....Help if you can Brothers and Sisters. Our thanks to g for showing what true friendship is about and to Jamie for showing the courage it takes to fight the fight of life.
  • May 12, 2010 2:24 PM PDT
    Got my stuff , just getting ready to put in the mail.
    • 1040 posts
    May 12, 2010 2:25 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Got my stuff , just getting ready to put in the mail.

• g
    May 12, 2010 6:52 PM PDT
    WOW...dude ,good words .top bloke .THANKS .
    • 1040 posts
    May 14, 2010 6:51 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    BUMP

Folks, August is just around the corner and brother g is busting his ass to help his close friend Jamie in time of need. I understand we all are not as financially able as others and thats ok. We all can help g and Jamie do this by offering a voice of support or by donating something to help them with the upcoming raffle g is planning for Jamie. Please look deep, into your good hearts and help our brothers out if ANY way possible; you'll feel much better about yourself....Help if you can Brothers and Sisters. Our thanks to g for showing what true friendship is about and to Jamie for showing the courage it takes to fight the fight of life..

• May 14, 2010 1:33 PM PDT
    g,
    I was delayed in sending the shits because of my accident. They will get sent out at the beginning of next week. We had to wait for their new order to arrive. We haven't forgotten:-)
  • May 14, 2010 1:35 PM PDT
    I meant shirts, not shits lol
  • g
    May 14, 2010 9:01 PM PDT
    accidend ?? hope ur ok ...........BIG THANKS DUDE .
    • 1040 posts
    May 18, 2010 3:17 AM PDT
    Got a call from g today telling me he got his package but he had to pay a VAT (Value Added Tax) about 30% of the listed package value. You know, the VAT that is currently being tossed around by our losers in office. Anyway, before ya send your stuff, consider all other options. g, I will be sending the tax ya paid with the next package.

g, when ya talked to my grandson this morning he came out and told me a "Irishman" called....     
  • g
    May 18, 2010 5:09 AM PDT
    irish man ,ffs all gid folks though ,could have been worse ,he could have said english. ,.......NO U WONT SEND THE TAX ,WIZE UP ,ILL GET IT DUDE .
  • g
    May 18, 2010 5:11 AM PDT
    IF ANYONE SENDS ITEMS OVER ,PUT A VALUE LESS THAN $30 ,SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY TAX ,unless they open the pack their self .AND SAY ITS FOR A GIFT .
    • 1040 posts
    May 18, 2010 6:04 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    irish man ,ffs all gid folks though ,could have been worse ,he could have said english. ,.......NO U WONT SEND THE TAX ,WIZE UP ,ILL GET IT DUDE .

LOL...I told him you are Scottish but ya all sound the same. I asked him what ya said; he said, "I don't know."...........LMAO
  • May 18, 2010 10:52 AM PDT
    Motomalissa wrote...
    g,
    I was delayed in sending the shits because of my accident. They will get sent out at the beginning of next week. We had to wait for their new order to arrive. We haven't forgotten:-)

now, that would be some raffle item!!!!!!
    LOLOLO
     Too good to pass up!!! 
  • May 18, 2010 11:39 AM PDT
    Good that you pounced on that Sidetrack! lol
    g, sent you a package today. Listed it as a gift and put a value of 20.00 Hope that works. Forgot to put a note in though. When you get a package from MT it's from us:-)
  • g
    May 18, 2010 6:53 PM PDT
    big thanks folks ,.........ur no a bad bunch .