JAMIE..

• May 19, 2010 5:37 AM PDT
    Motomalissa wrote...
    Good that you pounced on that Sidetrack! lol
    g, sent you a package today. Listed it as a gift and put a value of 20.00 Hope that works. Forgot to put a note in though. When you get a package from MT it's from us:-)

I can't believe no one else did!! That was too good to pass on!!!! LOL
    • 1040 posts
    May 19, 2010 5:42 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Motomalissa wrote...
    g, sent you a package today. Listed it as a gift and put a value of 20.00 Hope that works. Forgot to put a note in though. When you get a package from MT it's from us:-)

I can't believe no one else did!! That was too good to pass on!!!! LOL

Don't think I didn't think about it .....................I was waiting to see how long it would take and who would jump....    
  • g
    May 19, 2010 5:50 AM PDT
    lies .
    • 1040 posts
    May 19, 2010 5:58 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    lies .

Here's the one I was gonna post

Hey, don't send g any more shit; he's already full of it  
    • 1040 posts
    May 19, 2010 6:00 AM PDT
    LMK when ya get your package and that EVERYTHING was there 
  • g
    May 19, 2010 6:09 AM PDT
    aye .i'll get it next time im in that area dude .
  • g
    May 19, 2010 6:10 AM PDT
    its other end of the city .
  • g
    May 19, 2010 6:10 AM PDT
    ive got 20 day b4 they send it back to u .
    • 1066 posts
    May 19, 2010 3:47 PM PDT
    Sidetrack, i caught that one too, you just got to the bottom of the page first. Lol
  • g
    May 21, 2010 7:21 AM PDT
    waz on the phone to mnd scotland to day ,and i tried to get hold of the guy who organises all the events but he was out ,but the gid lady on the phone said they will help with this event ,so ive aske for charity cash tins so i can hand them out all over the country and i will organise a bike run to do this and do it on route ,and get t-shirts from them also .
  • g
    May 21, 2010 7:22 AM PDT
    mnd scotland have their own web site ,why not have a look in folks ,see what its all about .
  • g
    May 21, 2010 7:28 AM PDT
    feek theirs loads to do and not much time .
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 7:39 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    mnd scotland have their own web site ,why not have a look in folks ,see what its all about .

What's the website so we can check it out?
  • g
    May 21, 2010 9:04 AM PDT
    just pop up ....mnd scotland ,..that should do it dude .
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 9:10 AM PDT
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 9:21 AM PDT
    Damn! That's some nasty shit Bro. That video sucked big time. Please let the spirit of love, strength, courage, surround our Brother Jamie so he can defeat this.
  • g
    May 21, 2010 11:00 AM PDT
    thats the link dude ,thanks for that .
    • 1040 posts
    May 21, 2010 11:07 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    thats the link dude ,thanks for that .

Anything anytime that I can do; you let me know and I'll do what I can...I mean that

• g
    May 21, 2010 9:54 PM PDT
    gid stuff dude ,ur a star .
    • 1040 posts
    May 22, 2010 2:33 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    gid stuff dude ,ur a star .

Thank you Brother g; but, JAMIE is the STAR...I can't tell you how much his plight saddens my heart for the pain and anguish he must endure; knowing his wife and wee one must endure as well....Much  to our Brother

• g
    May 28, 2010 5:12 AM PDT
    Motomalissa wrote...

got them to day ,BIG THANKS ,ive had a few problems with the packege that dude has sent over ,its says i have 20 day to pick it up b4 they send it back ,and i went up to get it to day and they have sent it back ,that was only 13 day  i am not fooking happy about this ,first they want me to pay £21.40p on vat ,and i said i would pay this ,then they go and send it back over the pond , ALL I CAN SAY IS .....BIG SORRY DUDE THIS IS COST U MONEY ,DUNO WHAT I CAN DO ,i feal bad about this ,good guy like u getting screwed
    • 1040 posts
    May 28, 2010 6:36 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    Motomalissa wrote...

got them to day ,BIG THANKS ,ive had a few problems with the packege that dude has sent over ,its says i have 20 day to pick it up b4 they send it back ,and i went up to get it to day and they have sent it back ,that was only 13 day  i am not fooking happy about this ,first they want me to pay £21.40p on vat ,and i said i would pay this ,then they go and send it back over the pond , ALL I CAN SAY IS .....BIG SORRY DUDE THIS IS COST U MONEY ,DUNO WHAT I CAN DO ,i feal bad about this ,good guy like u getting screwed

Will send it back when I get it back and am sending the other one Monday; don't worry g, it's all for Brother Jamie. Next one's will be sent as gifts; will let ya know when 2nd pkg goes Monday and when 1st one gets back I'll resend....No Worries Bro

• May 28, 2010 9:58 AM PDT
    We are pleased to have been able to something even if small to help a friend in need.You are a good man Grant.Wish we could be there to help out.
  • g
    May 28, 2010 10:40 PM PDT
    thanKs wolfhound ,ur all gid folks .
  • May 30, 2010 2:21 PM PDT
    I make things......do -rags, could send ya some for your raffle. Need to send me address. Would love to help.