JAMIE..

• g
    July 10, 2010 5:07 PM PDT
    thanks hijinx ,gid stuff bro ..only about 4 weeks to go folks ,i had loads sent over from u folks ,again BIG THANKS .ur all a gid bunch o folks .
  • July 10, 2010 5:11 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    aye ,hayleys one has a camera in it ??

I'm sure one of the computer geeks lurking around here will be able to tell you how to set it up so you can transmit  live video on her computer.
  • g
    July 10, 2010 5:13 PM PDT
    aye, might just try record it ,then put it up ??
  • g
    July 10, 2010 5:13 PM PDT
    no good at all that pish like .
  • July 10, 2010 5:16 PM PDT
    Me neither, but there are plenty around that know how to do that. I don't think its hard if you already have a camera built into the computer.
  • g
    July 10, 2010 5:24 PM PDT
    we will see who can tell me about this then ........sure theirs a few .
  • g
    July 10, 2010 5:24 PM PDT
    can do the pub night ,wid be fun ,all dressed up as punk rockers ,lol
  • g
    July 10, 2010 5:25 PM PDT
    AND LIVE FROM ABERDEEN ,SCOTLAND AT THE WOODENDBAR .......................LOL
  • g
    July 16, 2010 7:07 AM PDT
    HijinxApparel wrote...
    Hijinx package coming your way on monday, G - lemme know when u get it -

got them today ...........awsome BIG THANKS BRO ,they are smart ,ive got a sticker on ma bike alredy and also one on ma van ,
    • 21 posts
    July 20, 2010 1:56 PM PDT
    glad to asssit!! lemme know how the shirts go over with the folks there!! post some pix too if ya get a chance! I hope you raise some decent cash!
    • 413 posts
    July 22, 2010 2:40 AM PDT
    g....I just got back the FIRST package I sent you in May. The package was returned as undeliverable in Scotland and was returned to me with an additional $22.00 postage charge for sending it back to me.

The SECOND package was sent to you on July 7th; maybe yer fecking mail people over there will get this one to ya. Tell Jamie I tried to help and that's about all I can do now; I hope his rally goes good and the best to him, his family and you.
  • g
    July 22, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    ffs, ..sorry dude about the $22 ,when i phoned they said u will get ur cash back on that .u have been a GREAT HELP DUDE ,AND UR SUPPORT HAS BEEN AWSOME ,and jamie and his family know that ,ur words are far greater than any items for rafflle prizes .....ur a great man dude ,and one i would love to meet .
  • g
    July 23, 2010 7:06 AM PDT
    ok weatherford oil company are given us £200 for rafflle prizes ,so jamie said he will try get a good mix of prizes with that like didgital camera and vouchers for toy r us for the kids ,.....things are looking gid for this now .
  • g
    July 23, 2010 10:30 AM PDT
    ma daughter now has this on her guitar .......................
  • g
    July 23, 2010 10:31 AM PDT
    looks gid ,as her guitars black .she loves the look .
    • 413 posts
    July 24, 2010 12:21 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    ffs, ..sorry dude about the $22 ,when i phoned they said u will get ur cash back on that .u have been a GREAT HELP DUDE ,AND UR SUPPORT HAS BEEN AWSOME ,and jamie and his family know that ,ur words are far greater than any items for rafflle prizes .....ur a great man dude ,and one i would love to meet .

Not an issue to me with the return postage charged; just pisses me off EVERYBODY sending you shit for the rally is getting to ya and of course my stuff gets sent back. The 2nd pkg is now about a week past due to ya now; just wondering if this ones gonna get lost in all the crap as well. Anyway, as always send my best to Jamie and his family  

• 1780 posts
    July 24, 2010 12:58 AM PDT
    Well Brother "g" it looks like it's all coming together for ya. You my friend are one stand up guy to do this for Jamie, and I'm proud to call ya friend.
    The Best
    Dragon
  • g
    July 24, 2010 8:47 AM PDT
    thanks dragon ,ive got ma punk costume ready ,one of my gid pals a punk so he has all the gear to lend me a shot ,ill have loads of photos for u all to see .....................dude u are one top bloke ,ur the guy who has keept at me with this and with out u this would not have been going ahead ,chin up bro .
  • g
    July 24, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    i will do this again next year ,so if u want u can keep ur goods for then .
  • July 24, 2010 8:55 AM PDT
    Gutted i cant make it g, but will drop in hopefully after the hen weekend, if i make it back in time x
  • g
    July 24, 2010 10:14 PM PDT
    no bother ,u take care ,and ill see u on friday .shid be a good weekend ,think of it like this.. if it waz na for stuart wee would not be having this getogether .lets make it a gid one for stuart .
  • g
    July 24, 2010 10:16 PM PDT
    for stuart ..he was a great guy .
  • g
    July 29, 2010 8:27 AM PDT
    ok ,ive got ma fancydress gear for the mnd punks n rockers night ,shid be a gid night ,ill take photos for u all.
  • g
    August 1, 2010 9:03 AM PDT
    just got a letter today frxdude , it says parcelforce have had goods for me for the last 16 day ...............??? so why the **** did i not know about this ??will phone them tomorrow b4 they send it back to u ,i only have 4 day to pick it up ffs ,tossers .
  • August 1, 2010 9:09 AM PDT
    Can't wait to see the pics ya take. Have a fabulous time at your Punks ans Rockers night. Ride Safe!