• 1040 posts
    March 11, 2010 9:03 AM PST
    • 1509 posts
    March 20, 2010 3:06 AM PDT
    I guess everyone is loseing site of their goal or just too busy to update'

lost 2 pounds this week.

goal 1 pound thats all
  • March 30, 2010 6:15 AM PDT
    Ok, jumping in here. Since I retired, I notice that it is getting harder to keep the wait down. Just don't do quite as much moving around as I did when I owned the store, plus I am eating all the time. My goal 10 pounds by summer. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • March 30, 2010 6:29 AM PDT
    Not been posting. -16 to date. Not bad because I slipped a vacation in there. Key is no wheat dairy or sugar for me.
    • 1364 posts
    March 30, 2010 6:31 AM PDT
    This morning I was 205 lbs....... 11.5 down
    • 1509 posts
    March 30, 2010 9:02 AM PDT
    Got weighed today at work at plant medical and found out that my scale at home lied to me I am now 51 pounds lighter than when I started. Goal 1 pound with Gods help we can do it.
    • 1516 posts
    April 12, 2010 8:07 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    Got weighed today at work at plant medical and found out that my scale at home lied to me I am now 51 pounds lighter than when I started. Goal 1 pound with Gods help we can do it.

Congrats!! thats great.

I have lost two pant sizes and no bra sizes so life if good!
  • April 12, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    I have still been very bad. Got on the scale today and have not lost anything. Big fat O. But, I haven't gained either, thats a good thing.

Congrats to both of you Ed and DebraJo. Your hard work is paying off!! 
    • 1040 posts
    April 12, 2010 8:25 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    I have still been very bad. Got on the scale today and have not lost anything. Big fat O. But, I haven't gained either, thats a good thing.

Hey, does that butt look like it did the last time you showed it off? If so, no worries; it still be lookin good. Hey, don't tell Mike I said that. If you tell him, make sure he don't bring no gun to KY.

• April 12, 2010 8:31 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

Hey, does that butt look like it did the last time you showed it off? If so, no worries; it still be lookin good. Hey, don't tell Mike I said that. If you tell him, make sure he don't bring no gun to KY.

I don't have to rell him anything. He's cruising around CF on his own. I can't tell ya what he'll be packing in those saddle bags, but if I can't bring my hair blower, he can't bring his toys either. LOL 
  • April 12, 2010 11:05 AM PDT
    Well,...I took a small 4 day break from my weight loss adventure,...(had company from back home,...all she wants to do is shop and eatery hop...lol),..anyway,...I am DOWN 18,...just wish I would make time to do actual exercise,...I would probably be down 30 by now. I only eat one meal a day and I eat veggies & fruit throughout the day. Looks like I have some more work to do....
  • April 12, 2010 11:08 AM PDT
    I forgot to say,....GREAT JOB EVERYONE.....I need to hop on here more for the great motivation!!!
  • April 12, 2010 11:26 AM PDT
    I forgot to say,....GREAT JOB EVERYONE.....I need to hop on here more for the great motivation!!! 

I agree with you. This forum has been the best motivattion. When it pops up in the Whats New page, then I remember to check in. Maybe we can try and keep it up and around so we all remember to check in.
  • April 12, 2010 12:49 PM PDT
    well I started in the mid 140's and gained 9 pounds (tight size 8)  today I weighed in @ 138 I am back into a size 4 so the pounds don't matter anymore and ..... I can BREATHE again
    Portion control, excersie, and no more late night dates with the freezer and butter pecan ice cream !

GREAT JOB ALL YA'LL !!!!
  • April 12, 2010 12:55 PM PDT
    chywolf wrote...
    well I started in the mid 140's and gained 9 pounds (tight size 8)  today I weighed in @ 138 I am back into a size 4 so the pounds don't matter anymore and ..... I can BREATHE again
    Portion control, excersie, and no more late night dates with the freezer and butter pecan ice cream !

GREAT JOB ALL YA'LL !!!!

OMG......How can you be a size 4 at 138??? How tall are you? I weigh 138 and wear a 10!!!! Crap....I hate being short!!!!
    • 1509 posts
    April 12, 2010 1:07 PM PDT
    stuck at -50 for 4 weeks spring cold and flying without wings didn't help much either back to th grinder hope to loose 20 before kentucky save on fuel ay!
  • April 12, 2010 1:31 PM PDT
    Eat salads, fruit and exersize!
  • g
    April 13, 2010 12:06 AM PDT
    think its time to see these summer bodies .......................girls ,lol
  • April 13, 2010 3:57 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    think its time to see these summer bodies .......................girls ,lol

Its not summer time yet, G! Thank goodness. Still have a few weeks to work on dropping this winter weight.
  • g
    April 13, 2010 5:10 AM PDT
    aye ,sure ,lol ......get it done .
    • 5420 posts
    April 15, 2010 5:23 AM PDT
    Ok, as a lot of you know I was pretty sick for a bit, now I am back on track hitting the gym every day, and trying to watch what I eat...but I'll admit that is the tough part...I LOVE to eat.

The weight thing just baffles me though.  I had to go in for some tests this week, so I had to fast for a day and a half and cleanse my system.  Lost 7lbs in that day and a half.  After the test I ate a steak for lunch, a few snacks, and salsbury steak for dinner...all totaled the food weighed about 3 pounds, but yet I gained the entire 7lbs back?  If my body is just going to make up weight out of nowhere, I don't have a chance.

• 352 posts
    April 15, 2010 5:37 AM PDT
    just picked up this thread...yea I'll go for it cause aint no one wants to see this summer bod the way it is...not even me!

I am 6'-1" and need to drop a good few lbs. Old age, injuries and plain lazy not to mention to much time at a desk got me up a bit over the 250 mark...I need to be back around 210-215 in spite of the charts, that's my prime fighting weight.
    • 1364 posts
    April 22, 2010 3:57 AM PDT
    Ok, The work is starting to show, 202.5 lbs this morning and back into my 34's
    • 1509 posts
    April 28, 2010 2:01 AM PDT

FINALLY SEEMS LIKE FOR EVER

I LOST 3 POUNDS THIS WEEK PLATOED FOR 6 WEEKS NOW OVER YEA

IT IS GOING TO FEEL GOOD TO NOT SAY 300 PLUSS ANY MORE NOW 299 DOWN FROM 365.

1 POUND AT A TIME LETS GO.

• April 28, 2010 2:20 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...

FINALLY SEEMS LIKE FOR EVER

I LOST 3 POUNDS THIS WEEK PLATOED FOR 6 WEEKS NOW OVER YEA

IT IS GOING TO FEEL GOOD TO NOT SAY 300 PLUSS ANY MORE NOW 299 DOWN FROM 365.

1 POUND AT A TIME LETS GO.

Congratulations!!! Way to go Ed!!!