Sons of Anarchy

• 5420 posts
    November 19, 2014 3:13 AM PST
    Wow, shit got real intense last night. I can't even begin to guess what happens with Jax and Gemma now. Will Jax kill his mom - I don't think so. Will Unser and the new Sheriff figure it out and Gemma go to jail for life?

And what is Jax going to do now. He has to deal with the other SOA chapters because he killed Jerry the Prez of Indian Hills Chapter. He also now has a problem with the law. It started with a simple assault now when han from the cops he caused one to get in a major accident.

What about the key club members - Chibbs & Tig? They both love Jax and Gemma but those two cause lots of problems for the club including getting Bobby killed.

Looks like old Juice is finally gonna die, or at least he is supposed to. Will something give him ONE MORE reprieve?

The one I really feel bad for is Nero. He got into this shit by accident and now he was on his way out and thought he was taking Gemma with him. I think he may just go off into the sunset.

Or everybody dies except for Wendy and the boys.
  • November 19, 2014 4:02 AM PST
    Jax meets with the other chapter presidents....Gemma is captured and goes to jail, Juice testifies for the state, but is also convicted for killing the Sheriff and put on deathrow.....Nero takes his son to the ranch....Chib and Tigg try to hold the Mother Chapter together.....(back to Jax)..He's given an option after explaining the reason for the chaos....stay a patch member and answer to Mayhem, retire, move away and never come back.....final scene is Jax, Wendy, and the children pulling into Nero's ranch....bike on a trailer....OR....everybody dies!
    • 3006 posts
    November 19, 2014 4:32 PM PST
    I was thrown for a loop,which is a good thing here. Jax looks like he could be on his way out w/Wendy & the kids. Nero takes them in. Gemma takes her own life or just drives off the road all wasted.
    Last night's episode was probably the best acting I have seen from the cast. Most likely the club survives in some form,leaving room for a bunch of cheesy sequels. Which seems to be the norm for Hollywood.
    Over all the show has been entertaining,and for those of you who may complain about the bloodshed,do not watch Spartacus that new series about the roman slave.
    • 5420 posts
    November 20, 2014 2:50 AM PST
    Not sure if Gemma is going to kill herself or just run. At first I thought she was heading to where John Teller died and was going to kill herself there, but then the last scene of her showed here just outside of Fortuna which is about 300 miles north of Charming would be (which I figure is right near DebraJo's house :-) So it is looking like she is running.
    • 44 posts
    December 9, 2014 2:53 AM PST
    Well here we are last show and it's going to be good to say the least. I am not going to soil it for anyone but believe me when I say you don't want to miss this one all things will be tied up AMD as a true SOA fan I was pleased with the way Kurt Sutter ended the show 5 stars all the way you ask how I know these things well let's say the SOA book comes out tomorrow and I have a hook up the book is great if your a SOA fan it's a must have I am sure the shows ending will be better on the tv than reading it but anyway don't miss it. Also the afterword tonight will be something to watch aswell Sorry guys and gals no spoilers here just Gina have to watch it all comes together SAMCRO
  • December 10, 2014 1:23 AM PST
    Well Jax sure screwed up a nice looking scoot in the way he took himself out.
    • 1855 posts
    December 10, 2014 2:08 AM PST
    IT was fked up ending in that if Jax had managed to get away there could have been a sequel in the same vein as Then Came Bronson. Ya'll remember that one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnPIOH8bCfk
    • 84 posts
    December 10, 2014 3:50 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    IT was fked up ending in that if Jax had managed to get away there could have been a sequel in the same vein as Then Came Bronson. Ya'll remember that one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnPIOH8bCfk
    Yeah, Michael Parks.  He sang the theme song, too.  Unfortunately he sings as bad as he acts.

What I remember most was in the first episode (or if it was introduced with a TV movie) he was leaving town on the bike ( I think it was a Sporty) and was at a stop light with a cigarette.  A suit pulls to the light and asks, "Going on a trip?", Bronson says, "yeah", suit says, "Where ya going?", Bronson says............................

Anyway there was a Mad magazine (remember those?) that had a spoof of Then Came Bombson where the suit pulls to the light and asks, "Going on a trip?" To which Bombson looks at the cigarette and replies, "No, it's a regular cigarette."

Was a different time.  Today the suit would call 911 on the cell.

• 5420 posts
    December 11, 2014 2:05 AM PST
    I am really not sure how I feel about the ending. Kind of too predictable with all that went on just prior. Really didn't want to see Jax die, would have liked to see him ride off into the sunset with Wendy and the kids, but oh well guess he had to after all that went down.

Glad Nero got out with his boy. Maybe well see a sequel.. it could be a good old wholesome family comedy starting Nero and Wendy :-)
    • 9 posts
    December 11, 2014 7:33 AM PST
    Well, after see'n the fb posts about the "ending theme song"...
    I reckon'd what happened with Jax.

That's a damn shame. This felt like a quick TIE ending, to a rope with too many knots.

Shit happens, right. I've thrown books, cd's, and my netflix subscription out the window....
    If I want better, I need to write it myself. SHEESH.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 3006 posts
    December 12, 2014 10:17 AM PST
    Finally at last some closure LOL !!! Glad it ended the way it did yet from a personal perspective my version would have had a totally different twist.In some ways it felt almost incomplete,like their were loose threads left around.The bag lady,did he realize who she was? The scene w/the bread n wine,.. Some sort of mystical intervention?
    Any bets on how long before some sort of sequel announced/appears?? LOL I figure within 6 mo's to a year.
    • 84 posts
    December 12, 2014 10:24 AM PST
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Finally at last some closure LOL !!! Glad it ended the way it did yet from a personal perspective my version would have had a totally different twist.In some ways it felt almost incomplete,like their were loose threads left around.The bag lady,did he realize who she was? The scene w/the bread n wine,.. Some sort of mystical intervention?
    Any bets on how long before some sort of sequel announced/appears?? LOL I figure within 6 mo's to a year.

Last I read on several sites there is already development work beginning on a prequel.  Kurt Sutter has been quoted saying the network wasn't sure if it would be a series or a mini series.  And they were talking about waiting a few years after the ending of SOA.