JAMIE..

• g
    August 1, 2010 9:10 AM PDT
    one week from today ..........jeezzzz ,where has time gone .
  • g
    August 1, 2010 9:13 AM PDT
    Suzithetailor wrote...
    Can't wait to see the pics ya take. Have a fabulous time at your Punks ans Rockers night. Ride Safe!

aye ..jamies in charge of the photos ,i duno how to put up photos of my camera ,...i made a cut out wood guitar and sprayed it today ,ive to get some punk gear from my pal kamakazie .............so all's going well ,should be a great night
    • 413 posts
    August 1, 2010 9:23 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    just got a letter today frxdude , it says parcelforce have had goods for me for the last 16 day ...............??? so why the **** did i not know about this ??will phone them tomorrow b4 they send it back to u ,i only have 4 day to pick it up ffs ,tossers .

I don't know what the feck is going on with those idiots and remember I sent it as "GIFT" like ya said, so you shouldn't have to pay...
  • g
    August 1, 2010 9:26 AM PDT
    aye ...there is a charge ..... dont worry about it ,ill take care of it ,ill see if they will wave it cause its for charity ,ill sort it some how .just glad its got to me in the end.
  • g
    August 1, 2010 9:29 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    g wrote...
    just got a letter today frxdude , it says parcelforce have had goods for me for the last 16 day ...............??? so why the **** did i not know about this ??will phone them tomorrow b4 they send it back to u ,i only have 4 day to pick it up ffs ,tossers .

I don't know what the feck is going on with those idiots and remember I sent it as "GIFT" like ya said, so you shouldn't have to pay...

if they opened it to see if its worth more then £30 then they will charge ,so they must have opened it to see what it was.wankers
  • g
    August 1, 2010 9:30 AM PDT
    they say they have had it for 16 days .........?? duno whats their game .
    • 413 posts
    August 1, 2010 9:47 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    g wrote...

if they opened it to see if its worth more then £30 then they will charge ,so they must have opened it to see what it was.wankers

Well I didn't know that; the post office told me I had to put the value on the customs form. If I had known about the 30 euro value rule; oh well, I put on the customs form it was valued at $120.00 (which it is) for insurance purposes. Didn't know about the 30 euro rule. 

• g
    August 1, 2010 9:53 AM PDT
    no bother dude , ill get it the morn .big thanks again ,ur a great guy .
  • g
    August 1, 2010 9:54 AM PDT
    we dont use euros in the uk ,its pounds ..lol
    • 413 posts
    August 1, 2010 10:00 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    we dont use euros in the uk ,its pounds ..lol

• g
    August 2, 2010 11:08 AM PDT
    big thanks dude ,got them today ,...love the wee bikes ,cool .
    • 413 posts
    August 4, 2010 12:00 PM PDT
    g, so how's your get together for jamie coming along. Should be happening any day now shouldn't it? Ya got everything hammered out and ready ta go? Hope ya'll party hard, have fun, and raise a lots of money for Brother Jamie and his family. Take PLENTY of pics and try not to get so many with yer sheep firends...LOL...Best to ya'll Bro!
  • g
    August 4, 2010 11:17 PM PDT
    lol.... i 'll take loads o photos for u guy's ,its sure to be a gid night ,ive had a punk mowhaekin done to ma heed ,and its jet black ,ive also got tartin trousers and brothel sneeker's shoes .u ill see the photos ...lol...got a few £'s already .so its coming on well dude .
    • 21 posts
    August 5, 2010 1:22 AM PDT
    Glad to hear it's going well - looking forward to the pix!!! hope you get loads of cash! keep us posted!
  • g
    August 5, 2010 9:54 AM PDT
    will do hijinx ,so far its all going really well ...made £700 so far ,.......and thats b4 the pub night and the fun day .
  • g
    August 5, 2010 9:54 AM PDT
    will do hijinx ,so far its all going really well ...made £700 so far ,.......and thats b4 the pub night and the fun day .
  • g
    August 6, 2010 6:25 PM PDT
    last night was the punks n rockers night ................oh ma heed ,lol .....was a great night ,jamie has photos ,so i will get them posted asap for u all ,loads of money was going in the tins ,so i think it all went well ,big day tomorrow ,the weathers not to gid we us at the moment ,lets hope its dry .
  • g
    August 6, 2010 6:25 PM PDT
    will say though ....jamies dad's wig was awsome ........lol
  • g
    August 6, 2010 6:26 PM PDT
    now all i want is for my hair to grow back in .......FAST , lol
  • g
    August 7, 2010 7:28 PM PDT
    ok ..im up n ready to go ,its 8.13 am in scotland ,the guy that said he would do the live music has pulled out ,ffs ..so i will just have to make do with what ive got ,just have to do ma best and remind folks that is for mnd ,sure we can all pull together on this ,its dry so thats a good start ,ma gid pal feds got his van loaded up with bbq n chairs ,also he gave me more raffle prizes last night from his pet shop .so lets just hope this is a good day and stays dry ,ill get photos for u ,and post them all up with the punks n rockers ones later on ..
  • August 7, 2010 11:18 PM PDT
    Wow G, after all your hard work the time is at hand!!! Have a great time today!!!
    • 19043 posts
    August 7, 2010 11:49 PM PDT
    Best of Luck g.
    • 413 posts
    August 8, 2010 12:59 AM PDT
    It can't be said enough g what a good thing this is that you have created; HAVE FUN BRO!!!
  • August 8, 2010 2:07 AM PDT
    Thing done to your best effort will result in successes that exceed your goals. Just that you have done this is greater than what you believed could be done just a short time ago. G you have already been a pace setter. The Spirit will guide and protect you and your efforts..Howard
  • g
    August 8, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    jobs done !!.................was a great day ,sun was out ,kids had a great day ,a few fife guys came up on their bikes .......what can i say was all good ,ma gid pal fred ,aka r1froog ...he was on the bbq all day ,what a guy just glad to have him in my corner ,also a HUGE thanks to all u good guys on cyclefish for all ure kind words and support ,a few times i almost threw in the towel ,but it was u guys that keept me going ,and for all the raffle prizes u sent over ,u cant belive how i felt when u sent them over ,i was blown away how kind u guys have been ,i could not have done this without u guys ,well done and thanks ..g